pred 3- what you wanna see

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

what do you want to see in pred 3? i want to see the pred take out a helicopter. also i would want the pred to not be on a hunt, but out to get revenge, so killing off the buggers he needs to, honorable or not. and give him some new toys.lol

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

a good

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would like to see a little revenge like you said, but how? Or maybe it would real good if a Bad Blood got got on a hunt or something he shouldn't of done, and runs from his punishment and the clan has to retrieve his skull.Also since we want to see things we didnt see in the first two they should send three blooded preds to take out the bad blood thats very skilled like.Rank Hunter and lastly what i want to see in movie which everyone would agree is a Elder in a little action.

AncientHuntersig.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

dude, just saying you...your gonna get warnings if you keep this up.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

Most definitely would like a fight against a bad blood and have an elder see some more screen time. I want to have more scenes following the predator not the prey btu still enough to get a whole story.

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would like to see a Bad Blood take part in a movie. But most of all I want to see the movie concentrate more on the Predator than the humans. Which what I mean to see the Predator survive in the movie.

Malus-Darkblade, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, maybe make it from the Preds perspective.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

For me I'd rather see how they met the Xenomorphs and how they lived for the Hunt in Earth and how they met with mankind. As always I want Action!

if its predator 3 i dont want to see any xenos

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

Why is that, xeno-slayer?

well i mean if your gonna reveal more about the relationship between preds and aliens do it in the AVP franchise. Stick to the mystery of the origonal pred storyline if your gonna do a pred3

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

That's true, maybe they should show a hunt between a pred and another species of alien in the univers.