DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

What other dragon eggs? Does a character know that there are more dragon eggs in Westeros? As far as I know they thought dragons were extinct.

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

Even if they were to find more dragon eggs I don't think they will do much good with how long it will take to get them to combat size. Also last episode I have never screamed so much "NO!" in my life, good times.

Deathdrop, Human, 6 years ago

The Night King has thousands upon thousands of undead humans, giants, mammoths, bears, and now a dragon. The Seven Kingdoms have been slaughtering each other en masse for seven years. Westeros is a disorganized, depleted shitshow, Winter is HERE, and The Wall is down.

We got one season left, several human V. human battles left to fight, and two royal incest babies on the way. Even if the humans get their collective act together, it'll already have been too late for, like, a year.

I don't know how it's gonna end, but I get the feeling it's gonna involve baby-stabbing.

Son of an Arlian whore. Someone fetch me a better dagger so I may properly stab this baby! *crying* Oh good now its crying, to hell with this! Just dump him in a hole with his father.

DarkLioness, Human, 6 years ago

Cersei Lannister ain't pregnant she's lying, also Sansa was originally going to execute Arya until Bran told her the truth.

And I'm completely and fucking depressed today, I'm not saying that to be dramatic or edgy I'm depressed. What the fuck is going on in America right? We have people gunning down cops, politicians and now people at music festivals. I'm tired of this bullshit!

Though about moving countries? If anything it would be a good experience.

That would be a problem. Due to a couple disabilities, my boyfriend can't travel much let alone out of the country. And he hates cold climates but I love them and most of my travel would involve cold climates.

Either way I'm taking a business trip to Ridgecrest, California next year with my sister for three days.

-Bloo-, Human, 6 years ago

Kingsman: The Golden Circle was a goddamn mess of a movie that I still liked.

There's so much drama that the audience is given no obligation to really care about... but I did smile when the one Butterflies scene happened.

The action is still pretty great. The plot almost doesn't justify it, but with such dynamic direction in the action sequences, I don't really care. I wish more movies put as much thought into their action scenes.

DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

I was expecting y'all to talk about the new Blade Runner or something by now.

I thought it was really good, considering it's a sequel to such a legendary movie. They pulled it off.

I love the Saw movies but Jigsaw was a bit of a let down for me. Not like Thor though, that was great. I was laughing my arse off and having a great time watching that. Is it me or is Cate Blanchett getting hotter with every movie she's in?

Dronehive, Human, 6 years ago

Hey yall, how's life? Which of yall are still kickin about these days- feels like its been forever.

I'm still alive. Barely. I twisted my ankle at Ozzfest and my voice is jacked up due to singing along too loudly to Dragula by Rob Zombie last night. And I went to work today, but all in all I'm still alive. How've you been Dronehive?

Dronehive, Human, 6 years ago

College is... Time consuming, haha. That sums it up

(omg rule vialatshun)

There is something so inherently hilarious about the way Apone chews that fucking cigar. One of my favorite little details in Aliens is when they're waking up from cryosleep and he just pulls one outta nowhere right as his eyes open. Like, he deliberately put a cigar in his cryopod so it would be there RIGHT when he woke up. He slept next to the damn thing for months.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did that.

I'm still on the fence about going Dronehive, mostly due to the costs even though I just got a raise. Plus I still can't figure out what I want to major in. I want it to be something that I actually enjoy but I also need something that could guarantee that I have the chance to get a better job than the one I have now.

gamefreak33797, Human, 6 years ago

I rise from the dead, to drop in my yearly hello

Kirby-Cage, Human, 6 years ago

Sounds about right.

gamefreak33797, Human, 6 years ago

Damn we're all dead aren't we?