DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

I'm always amazed how many people don't know the Silmarillion is a thing.

Hunter_Predator, Human, 6 years ago

Don't you just hate how having a conversation like this can completely rearrange your short-term priorities? Because now you want to buy it. Every time I log on to this site I want to buy a new Desktop tower just to install AvP2 again and play, but my current desktop is dead.

Peterson, Human, 6 years ago

For fucks sake you guys are still around thought this place would run out of schennanigans

-Bloo-, Human, 6 years ago

WE WILL NEVER RUN OUT.

You can't get rid of me that easily Peterson :D

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

You know you're starting to get old when you start taking planned naps to make it through the day. Went to a Teppanyaki restaurant the other day, couldn't believe how much fun we had. Apart from when my mate hid a heap of wasabi under my tuna, it was a great night out. Fun Fact: You can taste the wasabi while crapping it out. Enjoy your meal.

gamefreak33797, Human, 6 years ago

We are eternal and forever.

We will be around when nations crumble and dynasties fall.

We will survive through the 25,000 years of barbarianism that will come after the collapse and we will rise up, stronger than ever.

The barbarians will look upon us and whisper, "Aren't they the idiots who enjoy Alien Vs. Predator and do weird RPs?"

And we will look down upon them and say, "Yeah, what of it?"

25000 years is a real stretch, most barbarian societies only lasted what, a couple hundred years? Also since I'm generally the first one to reply to anything, we will most likely look down upon them and say "Nah, we don't really do RPs anymore."

No, you know you're getting old not only when you start taking random naps but also when you look back and think, "wow, I remember when I was a kid and my priorities consisted of coming home from school and playing AvP2 and logging onto this AvP Forum, now everyone I know has graduated college, gotten married, has children, and here I am, starting college very late, being walked all over by everyone in my life, realizing I've passed up my chance to have a solid life, and all I wanna do is go back to being a kid playing AvP2 and logging onto this website."... But I think the realization sinks in with the words "I remember when I was a kid..."

gamefreak33797, Human, 6 years ago

So how is everyone?

Also, what's everyone's favourite colour? Mine is forest green.

mine is deep blue ice

concretehunter, Human, 6 years ago

My favourite colour is probably Black. It's one of the few colours I always feel comfortable in. I'm not even a goth or a punk or whatever, I just love black.

And It's crazy thinking I joined this site when I was 10 years old, it really shows in some of the old posts.

My favourite colour is blackpink

Mebber, Human, 6 years ago

Lol, 52 million hits and i never heard of them before.

Well if you posted a complete list of all the Korean idols you've heard of, we could probably decipher this mystery.

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

Does anyone remember this guy?
PTJXa-1304421024561_v1.jpg

If you had the Midas touch what would it be?

Bloo, DeathDrop,

The Disaster Artist

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART

Edit: I'm a little disappointed his impression of Tommy isn't perfect, but no one can imitate true genius. I might rewatch the Room before I watch this one.

Please remember to READ THE BOOK. It's probably a much better experience than the movie.

EDIT: The thing is that he couldn't possibly do a perfect Tommy, because Tommy's face expresses emotion differently to regular people, you know, because of the shape.

God I keep forgetting to pick that up. Now's the perfect time to do that.

I recently saw Spider-Man: Homecoming, War for the Planet of the Apes, Dunkirk, and Valerian.

Dunkirk and War are fantastic. Spider-Man is good. Valerian is pretty bad...