tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

Still alive, went through a stretch of depression and lost my job. But now I'm feeling good and found an even better job. Can't believe it's March already.

DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

Hey Bloo, do you have a list of great songs ruined by some dude's rapping yet?

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

Anyone ever read Death of a Salesman? Got a sudden urge to check it out.

DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

No but I've been reading the Silmarillion for the past few months. Took me a looong time to get past the geography chapter.

OH! ALSO, FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO NEEDS THEM:

BRANDON SANDERSON'S LECTURES ON WRITING FICTION

concretehunter, Human, 6 years ago

Thanks for linking those DW, I've been looking for something like this.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Peterson, Human, 5 years ago

fuck its like return of the bots up in this bitch!

DeathWraith, Human, 5 years ago

We all thought Skynet would start with the taking out the military, turns out it starts with a little known AvP forum.

Sorry to double post guys but I just noticed my sig and I have no idea who skull_reaper is????

Deathdrop, Human, 5 years ago

its ur mum bich lol

My hands are big and it disgusts me. How are the other 4 of you that still regularly post?

Uhh the other 4 that regularly post are all bots and I delete and ban them every couple of days. This is the forum now. Like, if you wanna go back to talking about stuff here that's fine with me, but I'm in a pretty comfortable spot right now.

DarkLioness, Human, 5 years ago

Sooooooo.........I might be getting engaged.

tawganator, Human, 5 years ago

That's great news Lioness :). So have you two been talking about it or did you notice something?

We've been discussing the topic lately plus he gave me a kitten ring which is unusual. Boyfriend usually gets me necklaces so this is another definite hint to the possibility of changing my last name.

What are you hoping for proposal wise? Something big in front of crowd of strangers perhaps family or something a little more personal like after a romantic dinner out?

It'll probably involve his cat Mjolnir or his pet Coastal Rosy Boa to be honest which is perfectly fine with me. Although Mjolnir likes to wander around so that might be a bad idea so he'll probably put the ring in Sneak's(the aforementioned Rosy Boa) enclosure and ask if something seems off.

However I have told him that he doesn't need to spend thousands of dollars on ring, and this was just a discussion about regular jewelry, in order to "prove" he really loves me. His first gift to me was a $3 horse plushy and I was incredibly flattered.

Please remember that you shouldn't throw your cat at people no matter what it's called.

No no no, we'd never do that. Even though Mjolnir pretty much only listens to me now so all I have to do is say "Hi Mjolnir!" and he will majestically bound up to me.

-Bloo-, Human, 5 years ago

Hey everyone. It turns out I've been a bot this whole time and no one noticed. But it's OK, 'cause I learned how to feel.

Wait, do I have to delete all your posts and ban you now?

EDIT: Wait a minute.

Latest Visits
DeathWraith 3 seconds ago
-Bloo- 6 hours ago
eadickesmikel 6 hours ago
melkampwilb 6 hours ago
hecheshieclem 7 hours ago

No bots for 6 hours after Bloo came back. This is suspect.

Maybe the bots are like dogs and since Bloo the evolved bot has marked his scent here all the smaller and weaker bots are keeping their distance.