badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic: That's a good idea but it would be better to move deeper underground just in case the story turns to the military turning for another bomb drop we can stay alive from the explosion because it will protect from the blast.

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off Topic- Ya, the sewers are a good place for are hive because we can just climb out of man holes and pipes to get to the city and as Badapple said we are protected.

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic:Thats okay than we'll start it in the sewers.

He hissed to the hive so they could move to the sewers than he could collect hosts and make embryos.

Off Topic- Some people aren't reading posts... I am going to put down what has happened so far for people that haven't been paying attention.

1. The farmers community is blown up by the government.
2. The old hive id destroyed.
3. The new hive is already built in the sewers under the city that was close to the town.
4. There is a predator in the big city trying to find are hive.
5. The government so far thinks we are destroyed.
6. The first queen is dead, the second queen is dead, and Xenator is the new queen.
7. I am second in charge of the hive and help the Queen.
8. The city we are in is a big city like New York.

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic:Im still a praetorian.

He hissed in anger because he was stuck with guard duty, this was by far the most boring thing ever mainly because in the host chamber the most exiting thing that would happen is a new drone or warrior being born. Bad apple hissed trying to imatate a sigh and then went back into the deep cavern of the host room. Scar and a few others were bringing in new hosts and Bad apple was a bit happier to see his friend in the room he was gaurding. Bad apple let out a few hisses and barks trying to make "conversation" but right now he knew to just do his job and help put up the new hosts.

NetHead, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

His egg opened as the predator was placed in front of him it was knocked out and he got out the egg and jumped on the face of the predator and wrapped his tail around the neck than let the embryo down the throat and the newest predalien was being born and he was the creator hopefully depending on this host who seemed to honor the code and the predalien would be to loyal to the hive and could be helpful a lot.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off Topic: Without permanent death here and players being taken out in single Posts this place has became to chaotic for me and am leaving this RPG.

Jonathan-Robert, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The ship landed and he brought his gun out and with the other marines was ready to fight and defend the town he walked past the target store than the marines started setting up for base he was a rookie so this should have been a challenge but his friend Ty teached him a little about the gun but did not make it out alive on the the planet 686763 where a bunch of hostiles and xenomorphs were there and killed his friend which made him bitter.

OFF TOPIC, PLEASE READ- OKAY ALL PEOPLE INCLUDING XENO-HUNTER ARE DEAD BECAUSE NOBODY IS DIEING. GOD-OF-DEATH ISN'T PLAYING ANYMORE BUT HE DIED TWICE AND KEPT POSTING. SO PLEASE ANYBODY THAT IS DEAD STAY DEAD OR I WILL ASK A MONITOR TO REMOVE YOUR POSTS.
THANK YOU.

SuperTrey007, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Trey hopped from building to building looking for a predator to help or prey to hunt.

Jonathan-Robert, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It was time to kill.

(OFF TOPIC:WHY ISNT ANYONE POSTING)

OFF TOPIC- I'm not sure...

god-of-death, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

off topic: here

on topic: it wasnt long before another predator from the same clan as god of death was shoot down to this strage planet called earth.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Unknown to all it was actually an unblooded Predator from unknown origins and unknown clan. Landing in a street that gave way to the heavy drop pod into the sewers.

I'm leaving this rpg.

Bad apple heard the disturbance in the ground and hissed to get a few drones over to my post while he goes and checks it out. Bad apple jumped over the others and onto a nearby wall using his pheromone detectors to sense where his prey was. Then he crawled onto the roof of the hive walls and out of site. by the time he got to the pod the Hunter had already left of course and let out a hiss to let his fellow xenomorphs to spread out and look for the mystery Hunter, Bad apple then crawled over the pod and following the hunter's pheromones to hopefully capture him and hive him to make another predalien.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was eager to hunt to become finally blooded he leaped out of the sewers engaging cloak while doing so he wanted to be cautious the Xeno presence in the sewer was intensifying, he needed even ground with plenty of space to swing he was larger and taller then most predators making him clumsy in this environment upon seeing the exit to the sewer he was filled with joy. He jumped out onto the buildings outside now the Hunt could begin.

Bad apple saw titulus leave the sewers and in doing so he would be at a disadvantage, Unless he took down the powerplant. He thought and after a short pause to destroy the power plant. Bad apple had hissed for help and 4 Regular drones to help with this project, And after a short walk the gang of aliens made it to the power plant. Bad apple instructed them to find a control box then destroy it. Finally all the drones made it up to different control boxes and all together simultaniously took thier tail over thier head and smashed it down on the control panels one or two times. Then the control panels sparked and blew up. Bad apple looked down over the city as the lights went out one district at a time.

Off topic: I cant belive I have survived this long, Also I hope that the clan hiove war vs hunters moon takes place I really want to participate in a mass RPG like that. :D ))