Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(Off Topic)- I was killed by a person who just joined and i was running away from the explosion dafuq is going on?

Specimen3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(Xeno-hunter me and you fight and it is five posts right so i could kill you at the fifth post.)

He saw the alien known as grid and with a mutual feeling swiped at it's leg's tripping it.The predalien would call itself hades because it would bring death upon anyone including this weak xeno-morph.She was almost a queen so it was pointless of trying to verse he you would only just lose.She picked him up than threw him against a tree than used her claws to swipe at his chest.

Xeno-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(Off topic-You have to wait five posts to kill rules are rules by the way why attack me)

He hissed than much more agile than the predalien hopped on to a tree and and used his strong leg's to kick it into the tree.He heard a hiss and one of his brothers told him there was an explosion.He hissed to go than without even thinking used his long strong tail to cut it stomach.He climbed atop a tree and stayed there knowing the predalien was gonna have to chase him.He jumped down and used his second jaw to puncture he back with many bite marks.

She jumped up and hit him with her claws and was injured but seemed to be hanging in with her power she'd kill him off easily.She roared than threw him down and landed next to him where she started kicking him around and using her tail to hit avoiding killing him.She lifted him than hissed " You are weak you do not deserve to be apart of this hive ",She threw him and hissed again.

He got up and shook himself up ready to fight and would win grid charged and fell on his all four's and with fast movement used his tail to pierce her in the upper chest letting green blood ooze out along with a cry.He started swiping quickly at Hades using barrages of swipes to hurt her but also worn her out.He hissed than with his tail again knocked her head tree and stabbed her twice than dropped back and hissed.

She roared in pain and fell to her knees weak his attack's were crazy and dangerous so she would hang a bit.She brought her tail up and pierced his arm and started spinning him in circles than let got slamming him hard into a tree what a classic all she had to do was cut the edge of his tail but that would be easy with her tail a blade it was.She used her tail to cut the edge of it than hissed as she had won the fight it was fairly a good one except this alien was not dead she lifted her tail and....

He layed on the ground dazed but could still move so he would wait out until the Hades alien would stab him.He quickly moved as Hades tail came fast to the ground leaving a deep mark.He stood up and bit into her shoulder's twice and than with his second jaw he stuck in straight through the middle of the chest area leaving it weak.He turned her around and she fell to her knees.He opened his mouth and hissed. "You lost my weak friend i defeated you agility and strength could beat just strength right now die",With his second jaw he aimed it straight into her brain and did it 3 times to kill her than with his claw's cut her head off clean and dropped her body running away to other aliens where he spotted Scar.

"What is the issue my leader".

(Off topic-I beat you that's my first win ever against a alien so happy)

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple still barely alive jumped onto the Predators legs as he tripped the hunter under his own weight. Now he jumped back on the predator and opened his mouth but remembering his inner jaw was gone, still his acid did a good deal of damage to the predators biomask and chest armor the hunter screamed in pain as the acid started to melt through his skin. Bad apple was ready to finish this. Though remembering he couldn't draw out the battle too long or he'd die from acid loss. still He raised his tail of was was oncovered from his bio mask and was about to swing down.

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Scar had now returned to earth by crashing the Weyland Yutani vessel in the center of the large city, destroying it and putting it in ruins.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Just as the tail came down Titulus moves his head. the Xeno getting his tail lodged in the ground. Titulus moved quickly cutting off it's tail. It screamed wildly. He pushed it off him and ran away from the explosion which he heard from his pod. THE XENO HIVE WAS DESTROYED AND BY HIS HAND! He scaled a building and ripped of the burning armor and bio mask. He whipped out his medi kit and stabbed the crystalline substance into himself. He gave out a large growl that echoed throughout the city. The pain was gone from the burns he was ready to get picked up his mission was successful A trophy a destroyed hive he was going to get blooded he fired the signal to the ship and began waiting. The Extraction ship opened it's doors welcoming him in he got in and the ship flew away from this world.

(Thank you guys I'm leaving this particular RPG see you around)

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

He was in the same place as Scar as he motioned for Grid to walk over to the left so he could have more room.He hissed " I will molt soon and it is time you guy's elect a queen because i am a Alpha wish i could lead it but find an Queen our only choice.

(Off topic-Is anyone gonna be a queen because we need one seriously.)

Abominamentum, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Abominamentum heard the commotion outside. He had recently awoken from his deep sleep he was a full grown Warrior now prepared to fight. But he did not belong to any hive mind he was outside not commanded by any one. What was he supposed to do. He ran out of the tunnel and ran for the burning city. Giving a large hiss to warn other xenos of his presence he entered the city.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple was now pouring out acid if he didn't get help soon he would definitely die. Bad apple was now passed out and healing his wounds hoping no other hunter would find him. he fell limp.

He went out and hissed as the Alien Xenotor started talking.He crept up the wall's and motioned for the Xenotor to follow him and kept going halfway dead than he kept moving.He got in the other vent than went to the entrance.

xenohugger, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

a warrior awakens and crawls from the cave in which she rested, overlooking a small town she waited. all she did was wait, wait and watch, she was alone and far from the hive no one knew her location.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

a crash pod landed in the middle of the fight and alienxeno stepped out.well...his mask said.
alienxeno was searching for prey.

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

the god of death hunted and stalked aliens but did not go in for the kill

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

finally he attacked the aliens he slit one of them into eight peices with his wrist blades then ran off after taking trophies of his win. his trophy was the head of a xenomorph.

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Yautjas are honorable and created to fight for honor no disgrace the xenos have no fighting purpose.

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I walk up to alien letting him know that the serpents invaded.goes to Hunter asking him why is he doing this