Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off Topic- No we didn't bring any eggs, all of them opened and the facehuggers went into the town. So we have to wait until the new predalien queen is born.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic: If you kill someone then they cannot be used as a Host but only as food. So keep that in mind next time you visit your local deli.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

He woke up the hive mind was faint but he knew to get into the town to help with the new hive, when he got to the town the word still lingered in his mind even after the queens death "HOSTS". Now he was in the town remembering that he had to collect food and hosts for the new queen now he saw the deli and the blood splattered on the glass. He knew i couldnt have been a hunter they kill clean no thes was one of his brothers. when he got in his pheromone detectors went crazy with the smells of meat. Specimen 12986 knew he couldn't carry it all so he called over two normal drones and they each carried their share into a nearby manhole for the food stash.

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

As the egg grow xenotor was starting to feel dizzy and almost ready to die but he helped his hive.The egg was growing but not ready yet he knew the aliens were preparing to create the new hive.He noticed scar one warrior was pretty strong and highly skilled.Might be the next xenomorph queen.

Off topic:Can i be a predalien than molt into a praetorian than into the queen or do you want me to be a predtorian than molt in the queen.

Off topic: I see no problem in you doing that. Also what is this about an egg? Aren't you already in a host?

Off topic:I'm just desrcibing the egg growing cause i want to post and i do not have anything to say.

Xeno-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Demon was moving around inside the human's chest it was only a few seconds before it was born.It moved toward the ribs than started eating into the top.It ripped right through the rib cage than moved on the hosts chest.It let out a cry and slided out the chest.It ate the person known as a farmer.It moved around and sneaked in a hole.

It was the new queen and would find a hive to create more egg and than would rule this whole community.It spotted a drone and a few warriors dragging a body that looked like a new host it wondered if they would except her or just ignore her.

Scar than stepped down as leader and ran away from the New Hive to warn the Queen.
Once he got there he told her that she must leave the farming community before something bad happened. So he brought the Queen to the New Hive in the cities sewers and Scar and the runners protected her.

It was growing and was almost as huge as any other queen maybe it would be a old queen and live forever.

A bolt of heated blue Plasma burst through the air and hit the tubes on Tawganator's back as he tried to dodge it. A small spray of acid spurted from his back and burnt through what remained of the wall behind him. God-of-death charged in on the injured Xeno and kicked him into the wall again. More blood came out but this hit the hunter and forced him back a few steps.

Tawganator raised himself from the ground and and tackled the hunter knocking him to the ground but the hunter was quick to recover and started to get up. Tawganator quickly jumped on to god-of-deaths back as he was trying to get up wrecking his plasma caster in the progress.

A sharp pain spiked in the hunters shoulder as Tawganator bit into him. With his strength the hunter managed to shake the Xeno off and the two stared into each other ready for the next move.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Noticing his brother in trouble he rushed into action. He ran at the distracted predator and head butted him at the same time messing up his vision he then headbit his wrist bracers in the hunter that was now at a disatvantage. the inner jaw went a little farther than specimen12986 thought and he broke the hunters wrists while tawnganator was attacking him brutally from behind. Specimen 12986 hissed at tawnganator to keep him alive for a host would allow us to have two Predaliens. Specimen12986 then tripped the predator while causing bad dameage to his right knee. the hunter howled in pain as his knee started to pour blood from it's wound.

It hissed than spotted the aliens it kept walking than left off searching for the predalien.

NetHead, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Can i play as the predalien.

Off Topic- Yes, Netherhead. But you have to start out as a facehugger and than jump on a predator becoming a predalien. And since we just captured a predator if you come to the New Hive you can jump on its face.

ON TOPIC- Scar ran up to the new Queen asking her to come to the New Hive to lay eggs and rule over the Xenomorphs. Scar then guided her to the cities sewers and brought her to the egg laying chamber leaving her to grow her egg sack.

The egg sack was already growing and it was time to release the egg it released the first 20 eggs than roared signaling it's dominance.It saw a human host and wanted to prepare to make it a new drone.

The predator was awoke and stared around not realizing that in a few xenotor would be born.He layed back than his chest burst up than xenotor ripped through the predators chest.It's head broke out and a predtorian gave a cry to his hive.He slid out the predators body than used it's second jaw to eat it.It finished the predators top body half but needed to eat the legs.It crawled away and noticed their was a queen and she was new and strong.This hive was powerful in every way imaginable.It hissed and saw a human body so ate it.It looked up and saw that the queen had other plans for the human.

NetHead, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

His egg came out and was waiting to mature but it would only take a few hours saying he was a regular face-hugger.All the eggs moved down and he saw a egg open and a human was stuck in the wall.The face-hugger jumped on him than he screamed and his head fell limp.He heard the queen screech a few orders than hissed.He saw a predator and smelled a another creature a predtorian.

Off topic: please try to stick to the rpg rules. Mainly the no killing other players before the 5th combat post minimum.

SuperTrey007, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

is it okay if i jion this rpg?

He was almost ready to evolve into his stronger skeleton.He spotted a few eggs and saw something eating a host.A chest-burster was preparing to come out someone.He gave out a hiss than looked around some hosts had facehuggers and some were already dead.