tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

yes you can Trey

god-of-death, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

god of death then sprinted away and when he came to a big building he decided to use it to its advantige.

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

God-of-Death you can keep doing the rpg as different predator, but you've died one time but really you've died twice but I changed my post to make it a different predator that died.

Now as the New Hive was established, the military jet flew over the small farming town and blew it up with an atomic bomb, sending slight radiation over the big city. Scar sensed the explosion and then told the Queen the news.

P.S. ALL OF YOU THAT WERE STILL IN THE TOWN GOT BLEW UP...

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It gave out a hiss as the radiation spread over hive and through out the town.Xenotor was to protect this queen when she needed it but felt he should be leading the hive he was gonna challenge her to a duel and whoever wins leads the hive and he had mandibles so he did not need to grow a egg sack.He walked over to queen and hissed "Let's have a battle whoever wins gets control of the hive".He moved his head around she did not know this predtorian was strong fast and could easily kill 5 drones all he had to do was kill the queen than lead the hive.

Xeno-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It's head slipped out the it's crown than it looked around it could not believe this was trying to lead the hive.It looked at it's children than knew this predtorian was not yet fully developed so it would not matter it'd still have scar and all the other drones but this one named xenotor was sure he'd win it did not know why but it know it could win.It used it's tail to cut off the sack and walked over to the predtorian.It let out a roar and agreed to fight with it.It hissed signaling all the warriors to move out the way.

Off topic:Please make this fight interesting.

And with the response he swiped his tail at her side cutting he in the rib causing acid to flow out.He ran at her and with the power he had he charged at her and knocked her over a little.He gave out a roar and swiped his claws at her cutting her in the side of her face.

It was surprised this hybrid was able to knock it back but again it was a queen and would not lose.It used it's big tail to cut it in the legs and gave it a large gash that would heal if he survived which would not happen.It grabbed him than used let it's second jaw come out to bite it but his tail swiped her arm and gave her a larger gash.

Off topic:I have to go but i will post up later.

It was almost dead but his intelligence was amazing he was half yautja and half xenomorph which made him the ultimate leader.He grabbed her and with his strength threw her across the hive into the wall and gave her a large roar which vibrated through the whole town.He picked her up and used his second jaw to puncture a whole in her chest than threw her down hoping she would stay there.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Specimen 12986 sensed that the new queen was in danger and was'nt about to lose another one so soon. he hissed and soon he got a small amount of miscellanious drones thatwent off to the queens chamber. When they got there the two large aliens were in mid combat with the queen losing. Quickly Bad apple jumped into action and lept onto the predtorian. Then using his inner jaw he peirced the back of the Predtorians neck. Bad apple knew what he was doing because he was using his acid retardant Exoskeloton and body against the large Predtorian, Bad apple then hissed to help him in bringing him down.

He threw him off than hissed than stabbed backed away the one named scar because he was not strong enough to face him.He stabbed the queen in the stomach than started scratching it up making acid ooze out the queens she had many scars and looked like a beat up alien.

It felt pain and saw scar trying to help it the queen wanted to defeat this hybrid itself.It had many scars and could not lose because than she'd get weak than die.It hissed at scar not to interfere.It got up and used it's tail to swipe at him.

Off topic:A few posts than i die okay because i wanna play as a predator.

OFF TOPIC- WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING MY CHARACTER DO STUFF, I'M NOR EVAN IN THE FIGHT YET SO PLEASE DELETE ANY POST SAYING THAT MY CHARACTER WAS IN THE FIGHT... THANK YOU.

On Topic- Scar sensed the fight going on and climbed the wall to watch them fight and was ready to serve whichever xenomorph that would become the New Queen of the New Hive.

She fell to her feet and let out a low hiss signaling the fight has just begun it charged at xenotor and stabbed him seven times than felt a pain right in he upper chest area where the predtorian had stabbed her she let out a hiss and started to feel dizzy.It was dying and lost to one of her guards.She hissed to him."You abomination all predators will try to kill a predqueen it impure you know and this hive is strong so you will always be protected".The queen had died it fell limp to the floor.

He took his tail out and roared to the hive it was time to impregnate people so he could make more of his siblings and lead them to glory than control this whole city but it would take time especially when predators were still around.

esxf77, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

then a noob apears.

trolling so many civilians.

then ...

SuperTrey007, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

A Yagtua's vessel landed on the planet alone in a forest. The Yugtua who exited it was of average height with a small leg scar and a small slash across his mask. "Why am I always late to these things." he said in the Yugtua tounge. He checked to make sure that he had all of his equipment. Wristblades.Check. Combi Stick. Check. Bio Mask. Check. Cloaking Device. Check. He set out to find his bretheren and assist them.

Scar was ready to serve the new Queen and warned her a predator was nearby in the vast city.

OFF TOPIC- Guys please capitalize my name when your typing it because I can't tell if your using my name or using the word scar.

SuperTrey007, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Trey walked alone and confused as to where he was going. Not even bothering to use stealth he walked on the ground. Waiting for something exciting to happen he decided to travel through the trees.

Off topic:I did not mold into the queen yet so how about we just take over the town and impregnate people so the hive will have enough aliens to protect.

He hissed as the predtorian he felt stronger and hissed to the hive to head for the town and the first house they see make it the hive than move on to huger places to make a huge hive.