krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio once again....after 2 years rises from his sleep.he then sees battles between yautja and xeno.krio takes a good look at both and saw badapple and game freak.he walked over to them without being noticed and said "well,well,well.....who do we have here?"badapple turned around and saw krio.oh god....
"please!........call me krio!not god!"badapple opend his claws and pointed them to krio's face.

i will call you dead soon......

game freak said:you killed alienxeno!!!

krio said "well i have been pretty bizzy being dead.....you know......after you murdered me!"
he took both of the xenos and threw game freak on the ground."well.....i have to say....since you came all the way here to see me rise....you must love torture!i love it too....there is only one thing that needs to be done....

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Sits n tree resting wounded arm grabs med kit wraps up arm.Time to do this.Grabs combi stick runs into woods cloaks self

krio threw badapple in a tunnel and badapple fell in.a painfull hit and a hiss.then it turned black.....
badapple woke up in an old,broken and destroyed hive."you remember those times when i tested your IQ with tests?painfull tests?it doesn't ring a bell?well okay.....you will remember..."

BA was looking in front of the room and saw a door."proceed,please!"badapple took a step forward and saw that the walls came at high speed at him.with a fast move badapple dodged the walls and ran to save ground."we are going to have so much fun......"krio said.

Removes mask takes a deep breath puts mask on sharpens knife looking around.Those things got me good pauk de t-dqi! Sits on tree

after badapple made it trough the first test he moved on to the second one.the place started shaking and krio fell."i'm sorry.....i have to check something on the surface."he was going to get back to the surface and see what made him all shaked up.he suddnly saw a yautja.....not big or old but actauly a little short and young.....like it had the age of 22."i will kill this yautja!"he walked up to it and hissed to show its pressence.the yautja saw krio and roared.the battle begins.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

A lone man scurried through the streets hiding from building never sleeping in the same place twice despite the military best efforts there was always going to be a few individuals who would be left behind or not make it in time to the evacuation center and so they were destined to crawl through the streets as serpents and demons fight . This particular unlucky bastard had made his final mistake by deciding to make camp in the sewers this in itself was not a bad move but unbeknown to him a stray egg had been stored in the exact same spot probably by a drone who was transporting it away from the hive before the explosion . The ragged clothed man who had still not seen the instrument of his death rolled out his sleeping bag on the hard floor and rested his head .

A few minutes past with utter silence when suddenly a faint sound of crack like the sound a branch makes when being stepped on resonated through the abandoned warehouse . A spidery creature from a young child nightmare crawled out of the now empty egg and effortlessly pounced on the man face it was quick and efficient with no sound or resistance .

Hours passed , the man had woken up greeted with the horrid sight of a dead creature of some sort that to the best of his knowledge identified as an overgrown spider . Foolishly the unlucky one decided to think nothing more about and continued on his travels moving quietly through the now empty streets , he had once again been on the move for at least 6 hours his vision was getting darker despite the fact that the sun had still not fallen and the moon had not risen , instantly the man fell to the floor before finally let out a low groan that was cut short by the sound of a crunch and creaks of bones being forced open . Blizzard was born .

Blizzard let out high pitch hiss before immediately turning his attention and started devouring flesh and bones alike it was not unusual to see a chestburster turn on its now dead host for most xenomorphs are born with a ravenous hunger that can only be satisfied by at least one body .

6 hours had already been through the transition from childhood to adulthood and was now a fully form Warrior . Blizzard let out a roar that could have been heard from all round .

OOC if I can not partake in this rp let me know and I will delete this post

Looks at the little xeno draws a combi stick jumps up to tree growling at it flares mandibles

"a tough one,are we?well lets end this fast!"krio took a little jump to the predator and with his tail he slashed the predators torso.green blood poured out of his body altough he was not fully harmed.....only scratched.the xeno knew that on his own he would be able to fight him but he had a better plan."i don't want you dead my friend....i want you gone"the hunter took a device and he translated the hiss.the hunter was shocked of the alien trying to communicate with him.the predator was not planning to leave so he walked towards krio."keep walking and you will find a very unpleasant fate".the warrior kept walking when he suddenly fell into a big hole.....and ended up into badapple's test.

Looks down goes in hole patches wound growls a bit looking around.Weird.sees you cloaks self remains quite

Blizzard clawed dug deep into the earth as he oriented his head slightly in the direction of the pheromones that were being emitted by a variety of species for xenomorphs to Yutajas . The newly formed warrior concentrated on pinpointing the source before lifting his head up to the sky and in what seemed like an instant the warrior was sprinting on all four limbs traversing terrain at a efficient and constant speed . Finally Blizzard made his way to one of the many individuals who were emitting such strong pheromones one of them was a fellow kin , the warrior observed the xenomorph unbeknown to him was Krio before crawling silently towards him , letting of a soft hiss to let him know of his presence
that was soft enough to show he meant no hostility but also loud enough to show he would not be intimated

Paulthexeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Escapes from hive runs around stands up.Bro bro where are you man!? Looks at hole goes in sees others.Hey there I escaped a facility for experiments I'm looking for my bro he has dog pheromones and he is hurt.looks down knowing I'm not normal like other xenos

Looks at the misfit xeno closely realizes it's my brother but remains quite

Blizzard would have communicated more with the xenomorph who was standing in front of some sort of hole when he detected at predator at the bottom , slowly but surely Blizzard crawled inside the facility until he found the Yutaja known as Wolf instinctively Blizzard raised his tail in the air like a scorpion ready to strike before harpooning his tail through the predator's shoulder and lifting him up to to his mouth .

Runs in front of blizzard blocking him from wolf.Hey this is my bro you hurt him you hurt me I'm one of your own flesh and blood at least spare him I'll keep an eye on him I promise please spare my bro.gets on knees begs.

Looks at Paul.He is my brother blizzard.hugs Paul closely.I hate hunting my brother he's all I got

Blizzard tilted his head slightly towards Paul with confusion and in response let out a hiss of frustration before releasing Wolf violently on the floor. Blizzard didn’t understand why or how he could consider this creature as kin .

Sits down.Paul here saved me and raised by the queen herself til I could properly hunt.hugging Paul.I am like you.peels arm skin off a bit revealing xeno skin

krio came in the hole and saw the crew."well.....how can i consider wolf a friend?"
he saw blizzard and paul."i mean 2 xenos is.....okay!blizzard you choose if he can stay."
krio walked 3 steps away and said:"i dont trust him....."

Ask the queen herself she raised me til I am ready to hunt.takes shard stabs self skin heals.If I wasn't trusted I would kill Paul but he's my brother

Guys please I'll watch him besides he is loyal and I'll make sure no funny business I promise please spare him.