Thrax, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Chokes wolf with skull necklace.Hello mutt long time no see.

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio was suprised to see the predator taking wolf but a vision came back.thrax....

"my little hell boy!how have you been!"

he took wolf and clawed his chest.
"that is for my tail!hold him still...."
he stabbed wolfs hart and laughed as the yautja fell down to the ground without a heart.wolf was uncousnessnes."he took my grandson.i believe you know him....blizzard...you worked for him a long time ago...remember ice?"
he took blizzard and gave him real food instead of peaces of meat.

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Uses wristblades cuts the necklace.Thrax you again!? Growls

I only joined him so mutt over there will die he stole my girl illiana so payback time.plays with fire hand.So what's popping baby? picks up wolf straps him to the table

"i see.revenge is what shatters your peace.i feel it.see badapple has once killed my friends.but thta was only the most hartless,mad,PHSYCHOTIC,HEART BRAKING,GODDAMNED MOTHERF*CKING MOMENT OF MY LONG ASS F*CKING LIFE!wolf was part of it."he took wolf and sliced his face.or did you forget?

Pushes you away before you can touch wolf.Yo man I got an idea he made your Gordon a pet let's make him our pet.feels pulse from wolf.He has dog pheromones if we unlock his potential we can make him our mutt and kill the others.

OOC:sorry godson

"i would rather kill him but your plan is good too.but...the question is:how in the unholy name of f*ck do we do that?he is still a being with more IQ then xenos.xenos can be petted because of its low iq.

Well I'm prepared for this.holds needle injects it in wolf sees him squirming as he changes.There ya go mutt himself

"okay wolf.lets see what you can do.stand up!!attack!!" wolf attacks a doll and completely annhialates it.i.....love your plan!

Puts collar on wolf.Stay boy or you'll get burned.laughs.Man this is funny

Growling backs away bares fangs

Bad mutt.rips one of wolf's fangs out seeing blood drip.He has a strong bite

Roars in pain backing away from thrax bleeding from the mouth

Hits wolf across the room.See mutt, honor is nothing it didn't help you in time now look at you beaten and battered like a rag doll. You're just a mutt you failed to save your brother and your parents you're a failure! Why won't you understand that being a rule follower will get you killed

krio laughed."he is like a dog" krio thought to himself."a big over powered,yet weaker then us,dog.
well i will bring my god son to a save place.don't let him escape thrax.we don't want an overkill hunting dog on the loose like a tiger.but i am sure you are strong enough to stop him.i mean,you don't follow traditions so you don't play fair,right?"krio grinned at wolfs bleeding mouth and crawled away with his god son,blizzard.

I got him man besides he's in pain right now.sits on chair.good luck man.Sees wolf growling hits him.Shut up you stupid dog

Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Looks at the weird ship walks in it and sees wolf beaten and gang ripped out.Oh my god who did this to you? Don't worry I'll get you out of here.reaches into pocket grabs a knife tries to cut the collar off.

Hears noises aboard the ship gets up from the chair and walks to other room sees a human yautja hybrid known as Illiana trying to break wolf free.Hey baby what you up to trying to release mutt?

Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Looks behind and sees the hell Hunter.Oh my god get away from me I'm breaking wolf out and I'll never like you thrax you're a monster.tears form