Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC stupid question Am I dead or just captured in a net ?

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC:captured in a net

OOC Right ok also is all my tail gone or just the pointy tip ?
Ic Blizzard woke up crawled up in a compact space dangling from the roof of some sort of ship , the warrior shocked let out a shriek before slashing at the net with his tail but to his surprise the tip of his tail did not cut through the net instead it just resulting in a excruciating pain which cause him to let out mixed shriek of surprise and pain as he found out that his tail had been cut off . Blizzard instead decided to cut it with his claw but to his surprise the net was particular strong made from some sort of off world material .

OOC:whole tail
looks at you puts mask on holding needle takes some of your blood and mine uses microscope sees blood samples similar to each other.Sorry but I need you as an experiment

Blizzard growled as he tried to move but found himself effectivily immobolise and just growled to himself before clawing and moving as much as possible which did little to his prison except move around slightly .

Stupid t-dqi.Sharpens blades removes mask takes a deep breath.So blizzard you still think im not like you well check it.cuts arm blood florescent green but burns like acid.Actually I'll make you my pet

Blizzard observed the predator who made his way towards him after cutting himself on the arm Wolf showed him his arm and as he did Blizzard struck his claws out of one of the nets missing him by an inch . He try to break free but to no avail and only resulted in the his cell tilting itself to the right .

Cuts off your claws.Shut up!types in code flies ship to home

OOC oww stop cutting me up I feel like Im in a saw movie , some pet im going to be at this rate ROFL

IC Blizzard tried to fight back but the all ready weakened xenomorph was easily subdued by the predator and weakened by the loss of blood and a his fair share of limb the warrior finally lost conscious and his body went limp .

Ooc:ROLF
IC:lays you on the table patches you up straps you down to the table healing your wounds

Blizzard slowly regained consciousness as he found himself strap to some sort of medical table there the masked prey was Patching him up no doubt to cause more pain on him later , the warrior try to move but remained incapacitated by the straps desperately he opened his mouth to reveal where his mouth would have been if it had not been rip out . Slowly he tilted his head observing his surrounding trying to find a way to escape but could not find any way to do so

Grabs patches sees you.Hey sleepy head look I realized that we are similar so I decided to patch ya up.wraps your cut hand finishes up.Just relax.Grabs human skins it gives it to you.Eat up

Blizzard turned his head towards his head he would have hissed if he wasn't so tired from all the mutilation and now he found himself strap to a table while a masked brute watched over him , slicing his limbs off as he pleased , but despite all this aggression towards him Blizzard didn't retort in a aggressive fashion he was to tired and his vision was blurred from loss of blood all he could make out was the predator handing him a piece of skin this of course was not much of a meal but nevertheless the warrior attempted to eat it which was quite task what with no having an inner mouth anymore .

It will be okay.I say calmly pets your head gently.Look im sorry for acting like a dick.uses wristbracer translates what I say into xenomorph hisses

Blizzard couldn't believe it he was apologising like if he was expecting him to accept his apology after having cut of most of his limbs . Blizzard try to get up but was hold down by his straps that would have not been to much problem if he wasn't so hungry and weak . Blizzard let out a little whine as the predator stroke his domed head expecting him to torture him some more despite what he had said it wouldn't have been the first time one of these masked creature would have lied .

Please bare with me serpent you're safe and patched just relax and eat up.gives you a skinned human pets your dome gently

HunkGenetic, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

will be who wins?

HunkGenetic, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

to with will of make a killing good

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio saw that the masked creature was petting his friend.his godson to be honest...but blizzard did never know that he was raised by krio.krio was behind wolf and his tail striked trough his chest.
he used his tail to lift the masked creature to his face."let my godson go.you will not pet him."
wolf was shocked."godson?!"blizzard thought the exact same."this is weird" blizzard hissed.

Gasps for air. I am one of his kin I decided to spare him I'm not a monster.cuts skin reveals xenomorph skin. My brother Paul helped me and I was raised by the queen now get off. Rips your tail off of me growls at you