WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Yeah see Paul may be weird but he keeps his word as a drone besides if you kill me you'll be killing your own kin your own kind well half kind.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Blizzard just silently observed wolf before letting out a low hiss he was no kin of his
he would have to be taken care of later but for now he would not dare confront him in front of a pure kindred as for now there were no other pheromones than him and the others beside there was no queen .
Blizzard turn his back before making his way to the alien known simply as Krio before hissing softly near his faces so only he could hear , it was a long but punctuated hiss that indicated his discontentment and how he wished to kill the predator and required his assistance

Bro I guess they don't trust me I proved that I'm half their kind

Paulthexeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Walks in front of blizzard.Yo hey man give my bro a chance he is loyal and if you kill him you might as well kill me your own kind

Blizzard simply growled at the xenomorph he didn't want to kill him only Wolf since he was the actual threat to the hive but nevertheless if he wanted to die with his so called half kin then so be it . Blizzard pushed Paul to the floor before pouncing onto Wolf pinning him to the floor and started to cut claw at his gut .

OOc sorry rofl really want to fight :D no hard feelings XD

Growls in pain pushes you off backs away growling covering wound.I'm not gonna fight you your my brother's kin if I have to be like you than do it if you hate me that much kill me than.stitches wound roars

Hisses at blizzard.Hey! Back off from my bro.hissing stands by wolf's side.He is my bro he is like us but more yautja looking.

Blizzard would have smiled if he could he was going to cut this creature up when a thought came to mind what if he metamorphosed him into a royal egg which was just as a painful as it was long . Blizzard moved towards Wolf and stop any more intervention from his "brother "by stabbing him in the foot .

Blizzard would have smiled if he could he was going to cut this creature up when a thought came to mind what if he metamorphosed him into a royal egg which was just as a painful as it was long . Blizzard moved towards Wolf and stop any more intervention from his "brother "by stabbing him in the foot .

Roars loudly falls down sits up.Why don't you give me a chance I just showed you my other skin you call yourself a warrior or drone you're not.treats wound

Uses tail stabs own foot screeches.You harm my brother you harm me give him a chance make him part of the hive blizzard

PAUL! Punches ground holds onto Paul.You're hurting your own kin you heartless piece of c'jit! Why won't you just give me a chance

Blizzard let out the equivalent of a laugh as his tail uncoiled like a snake ready to strike its prey . blizzard impaled his shoulder to the ground , he had no intention of letting a Yutajas endanger the hive beside a predalien would be more useful than a fleshy man with a helmet

Ellosde-pauk! Rips helmet off flares mandibles roars grabs smart disc pins blizzard down forces his mouth open cuts his second mouth out rips it out backs away growling

What's the fuck!? Pushes wolf back.Blizzard please reconsider on giving him a chance his parents are dead and I'm all he has

On knees.I'm sorry brother please blizzard just test me and I'll prove myself worthy

Blizzard was ready to plunge his tail in his skull when the predator took him completely by surprise as he fell back and the predator rip his second mouth out . Blizzard back off in pain and would have let out a high pitch scream characteristic of an alien in pain but all that came out was a gurgle thanks to the acidic blood abundantly dripping on the floor all the while the others were screaming some words but Blizzard was not concentrated on them and was instead backing off into the shadows .

That's it I'm taking him down.runs to blizzard drags him by the tail slams him into the wall

Blizzard plan was to retreat deeper in the complex and heal himself but the predator who was enraged at his aggression manage to grab him by the tail and slammed him in the wall , Blizzard let out a roar before plunging his tail in his faces ripping part of his eye but before he could do any more damage Wolf slammed his wristblade in his stomach and in response threw him to the floor .

Drags blizzard's body to hideout jumps out of hole drags him in ship cuts his tail off makes it stop bleeding acid and ties him up in a strong net.Sorry but you forced me to do it