skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

It was very intense, very... Unenjoyable. The stories he'd been told of how great the hunt was and what a great feeling it was to succeed. *What a heap of dung* he thought to himself as he tried to remain hidden in the hangar, he'd probably be dead if it wasn't for the fact that his companion was seasoned veteran who'd probably slain whole hives of Serpents and defeated legions of humans. If it wasn't bad enough that he was hiding, not being stealthy but hiding, is the fact that what he was hiding from was a xenomorph queen. It wasn't even a normal one, at least he thought it wasn't but then he hadn't seen a queen before but he was fairly sure that it was one messed up creature. He saw Voltage get flung across the room, he was confused and missed some of what transpired but he couldn't hide anymore. He ran after Voltage, hopefully he would be of more use now than he was before.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

My fall into the hangar suddenly ended when i landed on a hunter i had come to know as SkullRipper. I pulled myself off him.

"Concrete! Glad you could join us."

"Thanks, Cover me!"

Me and SR started to head towards the crate containing my equipment. SR was a monster, Tearing through the initial with his wrist blades whilst firing plasma shots at the oncoming Hard Meat. I got sprung once or twice by Hard meat, Both times i grabbed them and threw them towards SR. They were as good as dead, Anything in his path was torn to shreds by his blade. Eventually we broke the line and i was able to grab my Maul, Plasma Caster and Ceremonial Blade. I turned to SkullRipper.

I looked around, Trying to find a way to help Voltage take down the queen. I noticed a think chain at my feet. I pointed at the chain and then the queen. Skull_ripper understood.

Skull_riper and i grabbed the chain and ran towards the Queen, He hooked left and i hooked right as we both began wrapping the Queens tree like legs whilst Voltage distracted her. Eventually the queen fell onto her side, Shaking the ship around us. After getting my bearings I took my maul from my back and quickly began hacking into her tail. I could have just used a spoon, My hacking had no effect. Maybe if i was 100 years younger, Maybe if i wasn't underfed.

Maybe if i-

Acidic blood exploded from the tail, The two younger yautja had began firing plasma bolts, severing the tail from the queen. The gigantic beast began writhing, Attempting to break the chains. Wounds caused by Voltages spear's leaked blood onto our crude bondage. And slowly but surely, it began to break. As she broke the chain she stood slowly, Her colossal legs stretching and contracting. She was huge, Just huge.

Her mandibles shot out as she roared, Lights broke and walls shook as she began swiping at us. The 3 of us quickly jumped into action, Ducking, diving and bouncing off walls in order to avoid being hit. With her reckless arms she carved claw marks easily a foot wide into the walls and floor of the hanger, A gas pipe got severed and the room began filling with smoke. This just got interesting.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

The explosion that was triggered by the unseen threat knocked Tawganator off his feet and back into a corridor. The deformed Drone was in shock from the blast and he soon began to feel the searing sensation of a fire that was a bit to close for comfort. The Drone shrieked out of pain and suprise and quickly scurried away down the barely lit corridor until he could no longer hear his own screams.

The cold emptiness of the ship embraced him like a lost child now returned. It soothed him of his pain and brought calm to his mind. In darkness he felt at home and he knew this is where he belonged. He pondered if he should remain distant from the rest of the Hive as the loneliness seemed to of suited him. He has spent the most of his existance alone, so why should that change?

This peace would not last for Tawganator as the longer he wondered the empty halls the more he felt like he was trapped back in that vent where he was no better than a living corpse. The sound of commotion from the Hanger reached him and was ready to return back to the Hive when what seemed like a call for help struck him. This kind of call was all to familiar to the Drone as it was one he had been cursed with suffering. A Hiveborn was trapped and it compelled him to help.

Tawganator moved with purpose through the passages of the ship, following the call for help that grew stronger the closer he got. It was not long before the call had turned to screams in his mind and the Drone came upon an open door to the smoke filled stairwell that the call was eminating from. He crawled down the walls of the broken stairwell in ernest to save the Hiveborn from his hell. Fire and metal was wrecked all over the place but Tawganator managed to find the flaying tail of the trapped Xeno and he began removing the rubble.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Blackburn was captured.

Game over.
You quickly kill the bitch you were going to use as a weapon. No, this wouldn't work anymore.

You wanted to kill everyone before you died.

Your ran past krio, pushing him down. You madly dash for the one place where you can change what happens. After what seems like hours, you get there.

The nuclear reactor. It powers the ship, it feeds it. But it is also endangeres it.

You don't go for the reactor itself- you wouldn't make it. Instead, you aim for an important mechanism- the coolant.

You claw at your arm, leaving deep scratches. Slowly, acid drops out. Of course, you bail before the now immenent explosion.
You run strait for Magenta.

Still not the good guy, are you?

krio, Human, 10 years ago

dronehive was about to make an action that krio could only see as "suicide".

krio didn't want to do it. he fought it with all his might but he still flipped. claws a little sharper and teeth at their sharpest.

"dronehive..... your little friend is gone..... I am going to kill you." he took a step forward and then hissed "i.....i am sorry,dronehive.... this is not me."

he ran to the place she was going to only to find her using acid to make an explosion. it was a suicidal action. krio followed dronehive out the room... but silently.he saw her run in a direction and slowley new pheromones grew bigger.

"i remember these..... magenta.... HEHEHE..."

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

Breathe let the air return to your lungs, check around you situational awareness is key. Black's eyes paned left to right taking in the area around him. He could feel the cooler air moving around him and brushing against his face. They were starting to enter the area around the Red hive. He could feel Firehunters grip around him holding him in place. The marine could hear the loud ringing of his motion tracker echoing around the halls. His eyes moved down to his tracker, he could see his blip and the Xenomorphs in the hallway. At the edge of his tracker screen he could see three more blips. They moved much like a organized group of soldiers. The sergeant paused a moment, the main marine deployment area had been shut down and no reinforcements were reported to be filing into the ship. He found himself staring up at the ceiling, what the hell was out there. He moved his hands down to Firehunters hand. He pushed against the predaliens spidery fingers. The predaliens grip was loosened slightly as he pushed slightly giving his lungs more space to expand. He would need the extra oxygen if he wanted a change to bail out. The tracker was screaming loudly now. The unknown blips were closing fast. He wiggled a bit before the predalien tightened his grip a bit as they continued on. The xenomorphs almost seemed like the boys head had loaded onto the dropship with. They though they were in the homestretch. He again made some breathing room for himself before looking around.

He glanced around the hall as they moved along. Not exit points were in view of him at the moment. He pulled himself into a better position to kick out of the grip of the predalien. He'd have at least about thirty minutes before they finally reached the hive complex. He glanced down the hallway to where the unknown blips were coming from. He knew it was only a matter of time before they closed in. He hung there silently before he decided he didn't want to be hanging there any more. He used the gap he had created to pull himself forward. He got about up to his waist before the predalien clamped down a bit. To bad he still had his arms free. He brought his elbow up to Firehunters jaw with as much force as he could. He felt the burning pain as his elbow retracted. The predaliens grip loosened as the marine felt himself slip out of the gasp of the xenomorph as it recoiled out of surprise. He hit the ground with a thud as its two allies turned quickly to face the marine. The pain in his elbow cried out for medical attention. He only though of one thing at the moment. Run....like.....hell. He pushed off stumbling a bit as he started to give a full sprint. He could hear Slick climbing into a vent to try to ambush him up ahead as the other twos raced after him. What Slick didn't take into account was that Blackburn was expecting this. The marine head the creature moving along in the vent and waited until it was right above him. Before pushing himself out of the way as Slick came down through the ceiling. The creature clawed wildly as it tried to gasp at the marine who wasn't there. Blackburn didn't care were the Xenomorphs were at this point. He was more focused on getting the hell out of there.

He could hear the tracker growing loud, but he was soon to learn it wasn't his "friends" behind him making the noise. He pushed forward until he got a glance of three humanoid shapes at the end of the hallway. Thinking it was some of his men, he waved his good arm wildly trying to signal them to run the other way. He must have looked like an idiot trying to signal them. Then he finally got a good look at them. The marine quickly put on the breaks as he tried to turn the other way. Running towards him were no men. They stood about seven feet plus tall and where built like tanks. He turned quickly as he tried to backwards only to see Firehunter and his friends come around the bend. The marine glanced helplessly around him before eyeing a small cafeteria and diving inside and locking himself in hoping whatever the hell he just saw would keep the xenomorphs preoccupied. He turned his attention to his arm as has worked quickly to access what had happened. It seemed he had dislocated it as he looked over his arm. Blackburn looked around for a way out, his arm would have to wait. He glanced around before finding a semi safe looking floor panel to climb through before he quickly started to work on getting it open.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Fervent hatred filled my blood. The call of the hunt was too strong. I shall stand tall, And no one is taller than the last man standing

I turned my aim-bot on and aimed my plasma caster at the hangar's force field control. A white hot pulse shattered its dominance of the barrier between us and the abyss.

My heart stopped, Not in that cheesy metaphorical way like when you see an attractive female. My heart actually stopped, If i had any stomach acid left i would have projectile vomited. If i didn't have a mask on my eyes would have been ripped out of there sockets and then boiled. Space is a bitch, go figure. I flew into the cold heartless abyss with the grace of two epileptic kittens playing snooker at a rave.
Eventually using crates and dead body's i was able to shift myself into facing magenta.

In my normal vision mode i couldn't distinguish Magenta from the blackness of space. On Xenomorph mode it was like night and day. I began firing plasma blasts at her, 3 missed yet the 4th connected in the ribcage. Aiming in 0g was tricky, Yet do-able. I used lumps of debris from the hangar to change my direction.

She was around 30 meters away from me. With a firm push off i began flying towards he body. She was writhing, Attempting to control her gigantic body in the cold emptiness. As i floated closed i stabbed my wristbands into her spine in order to latch onto her. With one hand stabbed into the beast's back i used the other to grab my maul. I took my maul and began hacking and slashing into the beasts spine.

That's numbero uno

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

The airlock broke and the barrier keeping everyone in has once left the room into a vacuum, the room will no longer be a battle ground, it was nearly destroyed and falling apart. Wolfs ship seemingly went off coarse. It was sudden as he let go of the rail and ripper was left holding onto the wall in the hangar as he was dragged into space. He disappears from Voltages sight...

Voltage was surrounded in fragments and wolfs old ship was still locking on to the queen, Voltage connects the ship and uses it too boost him towards the queen and concrete. He detonates his tracer on the queens back, it pops with sparks causing concrete to fall off slamming into the side of the Harmony and adrift. Voltage speeding towards the queen loads another shard into his rifle and fires it deep into the queens spine hitting the same spot as it did before. So tender that it ripped through and lodge itself well. Voltage spins out after he makes contact with her flailing, He was whipped towards an open shaft into the ship crashing in as emergency air locks close behind him he was sealed inside once again. At the same time the ship comes speeding into her slamming her into the harmony's wall crashing her and itself through rooms and labs. It stops to a dead end as it goes offline. Unsure where her where a bouts are or where the old man had flew too from what it seems he went up and over the ship.

Voltage stands up to see that the ship has gone offline, he looks up at the damage and he was closed in. His wrist comp has went haywire and will have to attempt to fix it, with no sense of direction voltage finds his way around the corridors of the dark halls to either find the queen or his ally.

The hangar door blew apart, Concrete and Magenta were pulled into the vacuum and Voltage soon followed. He held on to the railing at the back of the hangar, it took a lot of effort but he managed to pull himself along the railing towards the corridor where he had seen the human before. He pulled and pulled and pulled, one hand after the other. He reached the doorway and grabbed the edge and floated in since the air had been pulled into the vacuum. He pulled the door shut as it had stuck and when it closed it sealed and oxygen filled the corridor.

He paused and sat there, thinking about what to do. The xenomorphs that were here earlier seemed to have left, but you never really know where those bastards are. He thought getting out of the open corridor would be a good start on staying alive, which it was. He came to a locked door, he couldn't force it open, at least not quickly, so he started fiddling with his wrist comp trying to open the door that way. It opened after several attempts, as he walked in he noticed the food and utensils strewn around the room, it must have been an eating room for the humans. He slowly walked around the room, he knew he'd seen a human come in here and the door was undamaged so the xenomorphs hadn't gotten it. He switched his bio masks vision mode and scanned the room, nothing. He continued to pace, and as he did he stepped on a loose floor panel, he quickly looked down. He saw that the human had hidden itself in the under the floor, smart he thought.

He reached down and ripped the panel away, the human looked to be injured and little to no threat. He sheathed his wrist blades and held out an open hand to the human.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Heat. Pain. Pressure. Silence. Unbearable silence coupled with searing pain and intense heat followed by immense pressure. Everything was a blurr right now. What exactly was right now? Where was she? What had ahppend? DarkLioness fell like she was floating in the sea of pain itself.
*Where am I?*
She could barely remember anything expect for the familier sensation of falling and then total blackness. Was she falling or floating? DarkLioness tried to will her limbs to move but she just couldn't seem to. It was as if something was holding-
The fall. The stairs. The fire. Rampage! DarkLioness senses were once again on alert as she came to realize she was trapped under the rubble of the stairs that had fallen on her as she tried to ascend to the higher levels. She was trying to get to FireHunter for better confirmation of her orders in regards to the host for the new Queen of the Hive! DarkLioness hissed and began to thrash, albeit her movement was very weak, in an effort to free herseld from her metal prison. The flames had died down but most of the metal was still hot and it hurt like hell. DarkLioness managed to free her left arm and her badly burned right arm but she was still pinned down. The debris that held down her back was sharp and hot and when she moved it dug deep into her back almost piercing her exoskeleton. Using her claws the Warrior of the Hive slowly began to pull herself forward despite the pain in her back. Now that she was somewhat mobile now whatever pain DarkLioness had been in after she blacked-out was starting to come through. Her head felt like a thousand bullets coated in magma had bene poured into her head, her arm felt like it had been chewed on, her felt like it was on fire(the two dorsal tubes on her back had been on fire for a few minutes but the flame had died) and her tail felt like it had been broken. It was broken in three seperate places yet no damage had been delt to the lethal barb. DarkLioness's breath was labored and heavy and her chest was very sore. After taking a break for ten minutes DarkLioness used her strength to pull herself forward again. A loud howl of pain echoed around her back was torn into by the jagged metal. Freedom was closer but the price was heavy, DarkLioness was now bleeding heavily from her back. The acid began to eat away at the metal in her back but none of that soothed the pain that she felt. One last pull...one last pull...one last PULL! DarkLioness dragged herself forward and this time she succeeded in freeing herself completely. DarkLioness weakly raised her head to look around, part of the floor was still visable but just about everything was covered in rubbled and debris. Something else must've happend while she was out. Now she had work to do she had to, of all things, find someone to help her. If anyone was still around that is.

DarkLioness looked around for the Warrior, Rampage, who had been with her before the collapse wondering if he was still nearby or perhaps he was trapped too. Maybe he had ran off to find others from the Hive to dig her out or he left her there to die. But...his scent was still strong in the area so he couldn't have gone far. DarkLioness scanned her immediate area for any signs of the lone Warrior or any foreign movement. She sadly found what she was looking for.There undeneath the mangled remains of the stairs was a large section eaten away by acid. Also there lay the remains of Rampage. DarkLioness gave a low hiss as she regarded the remains of the Warrior. He had been crushed to death by another chunck of falling debris not to far from where DarkLioness had been pinned.

It was in that moment that DarkLioness felt so small....sad....pathetic and.....useless. She was of no use any longer to anyone. Most of all her hive. She had n place anymore as she had lost that spark...the pure thrill that came everytime she made a kill. The way the taste of blood made her fill whole, the rush she felt whenever she hunted with her brothers and sisters and the pride or knowing she was one of the best. All that was gone now. She couldn't even think straight now. Everything was fractured. She shouldn't have been so weak as to not be able to recover quicker from the wounds she received, she should have know the stairs would collapse. This was all her fault and her alone. Nothing could redeem her now.

Or.....perhaps....one last kill could re-ignite that old fire the burned within her. But for now one of the greatest killers of the Hive curled up on the floor, surrounding by mangled debris and flames, unable to move anymore.

DarkLioness was dying.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

>Magenta: OH FUCK

The hangar door blowing apart has disrupted your flow, sending you and your CONCRETE ASSAILANT outward. What worries you isn’t that you’re in space – no, you can survive that. That worrisome thing that worries you so is the fact that your opponent also seems to be doing fine. Maybe he can also breathe in space?

Whatever the case, you decide that that isn’t something you should be thinking about. But, what should you be thinking about? The explosion caught you SO off-guard that the resulting bullet-time scene felt like months. You spent those few “months” thinking about something else. As a result, you don’t really know what’s going on anymore, but this sudden pump of adrenaline makes you confront your deep existential crisis with an inner monologue chock-full of philosophical examinations and poetic slurs of the tongue utilized to their perhaps maximum empowerment and most literal meanings, culminating in a very profound but moving self-appointed question:

MAGENTA: who is this bitch that I be

Then with a huge WANK!, a set of plasma bolts plastered your chest, sending your inner pair of arms off your body and into the abyss, never to be seen again.

The fight had finally begun after months of unpreperation, even though it was only a matter of seconds to your opponent. Or perhaps he, too, had spent the resulting bullet-time scene awaiting your move. Wow, you think. I’m an asshole.

sucked up in space and looking at magenta fight some hunter you don't give a crap about. at least you are still close to the crew. you find a rock that you can stand on. thank god for that. because space is big.

space is so big in fact, that if i would lose my car keys there, i would never find them back...

if i knew what car keys were, off course. i hissed as i heard that stupid voice again.

"its all your fault!" evil krio yelled.

"yeah, so if i killed drone, then i wouldn't be here?"

"nope!"

"evil krio, shut your dumb ass up." krio hissed in response.

"pfft! your not even funny! at least i am funny!" evil krio hissed.

"funny as world war 2." krio hissed in response.

"shut up! you haven't even seen me!"

"i haven't seen world war 2 either, but i know its not funny." krio hissed calmly.

"shut your ass!" evil krio said.

"if i had a belt, i would beat your tiny little ass!" evil krio yelled.

sure he would....

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

You are somehow here again.

You feel like its been MONTHS. Somehow, the occupants of the ship are not even SCARED. Honestly, could you have been born with a more PATHETIC CREW??? They are almost as pathetic as KRIO! Damn, you hate that WEIRDO. You are glad he will blow up in this SHIP. In fact, looking around, you realize that NOBODY KNOWS.

NOT EVEN MAGENTA. Damn, she would be proud of you. Even she was A TOTAL FAILURE. HECK, this ship is a FAILURE. It was too easy to destroy the coolant. Within hours, they will all die. Now, YOU MUST NOT LET THEM LEAVE.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

This one's on you buddy....he remembered the words clearly from his childhood. Didn't dad used to say that when a he screwed up. It didn't matter anymore. The situation had gotten out of hand. It was as soon as Peterson left for another deployment the xenomorphs attacked full force. They had killed off a shit ton of those sons of bitches, but they just kept coming back for more. He looked at the few cartages of ammo he had managed to salvage. Like he'd get a chance to use the damn things. Blackburn leaned back...he had to radio the situation in. He had to relay the damn message. The Marine shifted as he looked down at his broken and battered body. It would take a gift from God to get out of this one.

He looked at his arm...he was going to have to pop the joint into place. He grunted as he sat up before going into the long and painful process of dealing with his wound. Just another beautiful day in the Bahamas. He sat up before hearing a slight noise just above him. Like the sound of something heavy walking on the floor above him. The marine loaded his gun ready to face down the creature one more time and go out fighting, but when the panel was yanked back it sure as hell wasn't a xenomorph.

John looked up his face covered with oil and sweat. Slowly the creature reached it's hand out towards him much like you'd see with a marine helping another out of the dirt. Maybe gifts from above looked like Rastafarians on steroids, maybe not, the simple thing was is that it was offering a way to complete the mission. For the men that had died Black was willing to take that chance. With that he reached up with his good hand after collecting his things and felt as the creature pulled him to his feet. One last goddamn shot a glory here....it was time for the fourth quarter stretch.

everyone was a big disgrace to you. your friends, who weren't your friends. and what are you doing, on a rock, observing dronehive all the time? why are you observing her? watching her? stalking her? "YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SUCH A BIG OBSESSION WITH THAT GIRL! SHE IS HOSTILE!" evil krio yelled. i am a weirdo, am i? talking to voices in my head. maybe he was in fact real, maybe other people could see him. i don't give a crap. what ever 'crap' means.

you jump from rock to rock, hoping to find drone. you know that she is nothing but hostile... but maybe... maybe you could change her... if it doesn't work, then may all hell break loose. may you torture her and make her feel hell. he wasn't completely sane at the moment, but dronehive was what kept him from going mad.

dang... how weird are you?

from a scale from 0 too 100, you are 100000.

but you are diffrent. that makes you special. but if you are so diffrent, then why are you and drone so much alike?

"stop thinking about it!" evil krio yells.

f*ck that bastard. he was not good enough for your brain. with all your concentration you blow him out of your head.

now to help drone with whatever she was doing. even if it means your own death...

jumping from rock to rock, you jump to drone, who sees you as a weirdo. was he a weirdo? most awesome weirdo you know then. just follow her and she will probably alliy you.... so you hope...

He pulled the man up from under the floor panels into the dimly lit room. He took a step back to give this creature some room, he looked it over, scanning it with his Egyption bio helmet. Its shoulder was dislocated and it was very sweaty, though he wouldn't need a bio mask to tell that, he could smell its perspiration and of course see the sweat beads on its skin.

He turned as a Xenomorph passed by one of the sealed doors, its head turned from side to side and its hisses were different depending on which way its head was pointing, what a FREAK he thought as the insane serpent passed into the shadows beyond. He turned back to the Human and looked it over once more before reaching up to his mask.

He pulled the first cord and it hissed with a white-gray fog momentarily, then the second which did the same, He placed his fingers over the face of the mask and it gently popped forward. He pulled it away from his face and held it loosely at his side as he looked at the Human that stood before him, his upper-left mandible clicking slightly as he did so.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

FireHunter, Demon, and Slick weren't gone at all. They had seen the human disappear into the cafeteria, and FireHunter had gone back around to find another entrance, as usual, the plan was that Slick would come in through the roof, and Demon and FireHunter would come from the sides. It would have been so much easier if Achilles was still there.

FireHunter looked around, it was hunched over in the hall, which was clearly designed for humans and not for a monster of its size. Demon and Slick remained around the corner, Demon preparing to come in through the cafeteria door, which a lone Yautja had so conveniently opened. The doorway was a little small but that wouldn't bother Demon, who would squeeze through regardless.

If FireHunter was human in any way, it would have been feeling frustrated beyond belief.
However, the way things were, the massive creature only felt a sense of a mission repeating itself, gain the human, gain the human, gain the human. It never stopped.

FireHunter found the second door on the opposite side of the cafeteria, Slick clambered into the ceiling as usual.

On a silent mark, the three Xenomorphs came crashing into the cafeteria, Slick had dropped directly behind the yautja and wrapped its spindly hands around the predator's head before throwing him away from the human, towards where Demon had just pushed through the door. The pair didn't collide but the predator was right in Demon's path.

Meanwhile FireHunter had torn open the door on the other side, descending on the human and roaring instinctively. It was a deep, primal sound that made the scattered cutlery rattle and jump. The enormous Predalien reached out and once more held the human in its grasp, it ignored the yautja, commanding Slick and Demon to deal with the predator as it did a 180 and left through the hole it had created. It wasn't far from the Hive now, and a nearby elevator shaft lead the enormous black creature and its prize straight up into the empty Hive.

The struggling human was head-butted in order to knock him out before the Predalien proceeded to cover him in resin directly in front of the quivering Royal Egg. This was it for John Blackburn.

(I'm pretty sure we'd surpassed the 6-post thing, I counted the posts and unless I counted wrong we'd actually already done 6, correct me if I'm wrong)

He turned as a huge xenomorph landed behind him from the ceiling, it wrapped its hand around his head as he unsheathed his wrist blades, he was thrown through the air towards another large serpent who had come through the other door as the Predalien abomination swept the human away. He felt somewhat sorry for the simian but didn't have time to think of such things at the moment, as he slid across the floor.

The Big Xenomorph raised its claws as Coldthrone slid across the floor towards it, it slammed them its claws down nicking the young yautjas shoulder as he slid between its legs. He grabbed at its tail and sank his wrist blades into it as he slowed to a stop, it growled in pain and flicked its tail, sending Skull ripper down the hallway and into the wall.

He stood up and spat out one of his teeth and snarled, he had managed to keep a hold of his bio mask and popped it into place, he lowered into a fighting stance, his duel wrist blades unsheathed and he let out a deep rumbling roar to signal his readiness to fight. He may of been smaller but at least he was more agile and probably quicker.

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

I woke up everything was in a blur, I had felt tired Red lights flickered and alarms whirred. Bad apple looked around and nothing was around. I got up and stumbled down the hallway trying to be aware of what was going wrong. What the hell is wrong with me? bad apple asked himself. Roars and hisses were all around him, both sides brutally trying to take control. John was still here but was captured and Gamefreak was also nearby. I located her and ran down the red hallway.

The hall seemed to go forever, left then a right then another left. I knew I was near the hangar when I saw through a window the massive room with human ships in it. I saw her in a hallway nearby and Running towards her I looked at her and hissed. she gave a hiss back and bad apple said "Good to see a friendly face around here! so what has been going on, whose winning right now?" Badapple bombarded gamefreak with questions.

Well. at least I know she's not dead.

krio jumped from rock to rock as he was back in the ship. he looked around him and sensed pheromones in the air. krio was almost enraged of the pheromones he sensed. he ran from location to location and found the pheromones who were so similar to that of his. after all, they were clones/brothers....

he saw his original. he made a hostile, and violent hiss. krio crawled to both badapple and gamefreak as fast as he could. "you bastardized motherf4cker!" he hissed in anger at BA. "how dare you show your face around here?!?!?". he grabbed BA and pinned him to the wall with his claws. gamefreak stopped krio. "he is the older brother..." i thought to myself. "but also the original!" krio hissed violently as he thought this. trying to calm him down, BA hissed to tell him they were on the same team. "AAAARGH! F*CK F@CK F*CK F4CK!!!!!" he hissed.

"brother, i am helping you now, but i WILL KILL YOU one day!" krio hissed as he put his tail in front of his face. he wanted to stab him now. he actauly waited for badapple or gamefreak to make a move though. see, badapple knew he could die, but if he attacked back, krio would see him even more hostile.

it is like deciding to retaliate... or not. in real life, if you retaliate, you will start a world war, which would mean the end of us all....

same here...

if he attacked, that would mean one ally less.

what was the better choice? krio was calm, that was true.