skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

The scent of burning oil and serpents filled his nostrils as he took a deep breath, skulking through the corridors of the ship in search of the matriarch. The oil fires came into view as he turned a corner. They whipped back and forth as he approached, looking around switching viewing filters to see if any prey was near, he pulled off his helm to take a look around with his own two eyes. On the ground he saw light acid burns across the floor of the hallway, they looked fresh. As he raised his head from looking at the floor he was suddenly blinded, not blinded exactly, more like his vision was momentarily obscured. He reached up pulling whatever was on his face away, his wrist blades popped as he arced his arm to strike. To his surprise and relief it was a large piece of paper that had blown across the room. He paused for a moment as he thought to himself, *Hmm, I hear no cooling unit and there wouldn’t be a breeze on a vessel unless the hull had been breached..... unless*. As his thought abruptly ended he found himself skidding across the room to an open door at the end of the passageway. He grabbed at the pipes lining the wall, but he couldn’t get a grip on any of them, he watched as a light began to flash and the door started to close. It stuck. He landed hard against the half-closed door, his face pressed into the glass. As he watched(which was all he could do at the moment) he saw many serpents including the strange queen, and a human militant of some sort clinging to a pipe. The predalien he saw in the video logs was in the hangar as well, its very existence sickened him, he hoped it would be sucked into space and suffocate. But it was determined not to get pulled into the vacuum. It lashed out at a serpent of the rival colony, its blood spattering over a control panel, causing the hangar doors to close. He slumped against the wall as the pressure returned to normal. He reached for his bio helmet but it was gone, “Dammit, never should have taken it off” he whispered to himself. He raised up slowly looking through the small window of the door. He could see that most of the serpents survived, and the predalien had seized the human warrior. On ground near the hybrids foot he saw his mask, he cursed to himself for his foolishness, that bio helmet was ancient, it was made by his forefathers in Egypt when man was still in its infancy. He had to get it back, or be shamed and cast out by his family. But for now he would wait and watch, hoping for an opportunity.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Tawganator was prepared to attack Blizzard but Krio's shouting stopped him for the moment. He still couldn't comprehend why or how a "peace" was necessary between the two hives that have been waring with each other so long that it was embeded into their very being. Warrior was still staring at the Drone though so even he must have been unsure of a truce too. Tawganator took another bite out of the Facehugger.

Blackburn: “We’re all going to hell together you ugly son of a bitch….”

Tawganator's body was pulled by the power of the vacuum but he was saved by luck that he had been grasping onto one of the many exposed pipes that laden the corridors. The force was a real test on his recovering body but it managed to prove strong enough to hold. He further secured himself by diging in to the grated floor with his crooked toes. Varrious objects and occasional corpses flung passed the confused Drone, some even scraping him but he did not budge.

Some further distance away now was the Warrior Blizzard hanging on to a similar pipe with one hand while his other limbs fluttered like streamers in the wind. What perfect opportunity to be rid of a Shadow Serpent he thought to him self as he carefully manuvered his way closer to the helpless Xeno. Eventually the Warrior caught on to what Tawganator was going to do and began calling for help and franticaly tried swiping away with its free hand towards the aproaching Drone. His calls could not be heard and the Drone was now close enough to act.

With a quick swipe of his claws on his stretched out hand Tawganator cut off the gripping fingers of Blizzard and watched as the Warrior wsa carried away through the depreasurising hanger. Though he could not hear it he saw what he belived to be Blizzard screaming and thought to himself that it must have sounded good. A smile would have apeared on his fleshless mouth then.

Much to Tawganator's dislike at the perfect timing, the Hanger doors slammed shut before Blizzard could had been sucked out of the ship and the Warriors body slid to a hult a few meters infront of the doors. He hissed in silence "Aw crap".

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

Blizzard for a few instance was flying through the air nothing to obstruct his descent into the abyss of space , the young warrior tried desperately to grab on to some sort of support as he was dragged down but at the very last moment the metal door closed and blizzard slammed violently into the door . Blizzard could see tawnganator on the other side of the room hissing to himself then he came to realise that he was not alone in here aside from the fact there was the hive there was also some sort of mix of all two then he suddenly realised Magnenta was here ...

Blizzard would have loved to go and grab Tawnganator's disfigured little face and rip it out .
Slowly the young warrior stood up his spinal tubes attached to his back were smashed and broken from the impact . Blizzard let out a hiss of anger , sadly this battle has no use anymore there was to much commotion for him to subdue the xenomorph and get out of here while simultaneously surviving . Blizzard let out a loss
" My goal was never to hurt you , I was merely trying to help you "

Blizzard let out a low growl before waiting for his answer

krio, Human, 10 years ago

Krio got kicked to the face and immedeatly became the evil soldier that he was. He hissed. A hiss of the joy he would get of killing the dronehive bastard. He almost lost his grip and it was unknown how dronehive was able to move in a wind that would rip her to shreds. But he was going to kill her alright.

He took dronehives claw just in time and instead of throwing her through the airlock ....he wanted to torture her a bit. He used his tail to make slight cuts in her chest as he tryed to mimic a laugh. He now put his tail in her legg. "I am going to enjoy watching you suffer dronehive...."Krio hissed as He stabs her face.

Krio was suprised he still had grip on the pole like object. However he also recognized that blackburn was chocking and that krio wasn't having much trouble keeping his grip. Krio knew this ment only one thing........ Air was running out.....

Krio looked at dronehive and hissed "this is why i like you most,dronehive. You are much more gullible then.....other people i know" he started to cut her chest again.
Suddenly he could stand again. The doors where closed. Now he would be able to torture her. He raised his tail and put it trough her chest,making her scream it out in pain. "I will do exactly what i did to BA.... They thought i wanted to kill Magenta.....Magenta,i could have buried you exactly when you killed Bloo. I wanted you to see it......to feel what its like.... To see your empire fall......"

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

You giggle. Not only was Krio's anger making her delusional, but magenta's odor was confusing them all.
Other than a few scratches, no marks on you! All of the damage is mirrored by Krio.
You swing your tail, pushing Krio off of you.
Sprinting off into the shadows, you dash out of the area, knowing Krio would follow.
You will enjoy tearing her apart. Eating him. Or atleast some part. Ooh, maybe you could choke him to death! Yesss.
The fight only begun, but this is FUN!

/Intermission
"Children, time for bed!" The queen cried
Oh but momma! We want to hear the part about penis!"
"Nah, fuck you I'm going to sleep."
And that's why we have toilets.

OOC:most of your damage is normal scratches but remember that i also stabbed you trough your leg and in your mouth. this prevents you from walking or crawling fast and your inner jaw is damaged. it is still usable though.... but keep in mind not to ignore damage.

krio saw dronehive run to the shadows but a xeno can see just as easy in the shadows as in the daylight. However he lost track of her,altough he stayed calm. "Where are you? i will find you....and when i do i will kill you...." he suddenly sensed pheromones of drone behind him and with a swift move he snapped hero of the ceilling where she was hanging from. "i love torturing your soul.... i think you are special! a enemy that is a match for me! But i will have to say that before you turned on us.....you where nice.... now! it is time to torture a guilty soul!" he stabbed her chest and raised her to his face! "now if i take my time....and make you suffer slowley...i could actauly rip out your heart...and show it to you before you die. That is my heart for you!" he was being annoying,creepy,murderous and seductive all at the same time. he was being a gentleman killer. or a gentlexeno killer. kind of like the slender man.....or "slenderxeno". drone hive didn't want her heart ripped out and showed to her face (duh!) so she threw krio away with her leg that wasn't stabbed yet. krio hissed as he saw retaliation. "well....i thought you would have surrendered.... this only makes you live longer...what is you point anyway? surviiival? then this is the least thing you should do...."

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

>MS: Be Slick.

Wish granted. You are now FireHunter.

>FH: Do the thing.

You can’t do the thing because John Blackburn, the host you’ve chosen for the new Red, keeps running away like a bitch.

If there was a way to pin him down, you either didn’t realize it yet or were just waiting on… something.

>FH: Be Demon.

Gotcha. You are now Slick.

>Slick: Be Demon.

You can’t. You’re already Demon.

>Demon: Keep an eye on Magenta.

You can’t keep an eye on magenta. You ARE Magenta.

>MS: Keep an eye on FireHunter.

With tentative eyes that are metaphorical as they are observant (which is very), you realize that you, Magenta, are being stalked by one of FireHunter’s SLAVE GUYS, a Praetorian guard named DEMON.

The SUPPLY HANGAR’S HATCH has somehow repaired itself and is now closed. Your arrival was very conveniently timed, and could have only been better if you showed up with balloons.

Balloons are also a universal constant.

Curiously, everything required for a birthday party seems to be a universal constant, except for TRICK CANDLES.

Fuck trick candles. (That’s a metaphor for FireHunter. He’s a trick.

Basically, just, fuck that guy.)

>MS: Consume Demon’s blood.

You noticed Demon noticing you, and you want to give Demon notice that you noticed him, too.

Oh, god. This is it, isn’t it? After the initial story set up, you ventured your way through the RPG until you came to the point of no return (Bloo’s death). And then you ventured throughout the map, killing mooks and learning about your adventure. And now, after a major event (the Supply Hangar opening and the attempted capture of Blackburn), in ADDITION to the initial encounter with your rival (FireHunter) and his elite mooks (the Praetorian Guard), it’s time for – that’s right – a BOSS BATTLE.

Holy shit. You hope the sewage pipes are pointing south, because shit’s about to go DOWN.

>MS: Instigate pre-battle cut-scene.

You like to talk to your stronger enemies before you eat them, like you did with Bloo. You couldn’t care less about conversation – you really use this opportunity to give them a false sense of overconfidence while also figuring out their strengths/weaknesses. You don’t do this consciously, of course – you’re an alien, and you don’t think in math.

MAGENTA: damn, son, you be lookin fine
DEMON: What?
MAGENTA: i like the size of your crown >:]
MAGENTA: can i lick it
DEMON: Goddamn, you're a crazy, sexy bitch.
DEMON: How are you so skinny and... long?
DEMON: Are you here to kill our new Queen?
DEMON: Are you JEALOUS??
MAGENTA: jealous
MAGENTA: bitch no
MAGENTA: i didnt even know you were making a new queen
MAGENTA: wait youre making a new queen
DEMON: So you're not Bloo?
MAGENTA: ok im gonna kick your ass first

OOC:stop acting like a dick DH.

Krio took drone and pulled her to a wall. He stabbed her chest and put his claw in her face immedeatly damaging her brain."You know.... I love the way you bleed. Sometimes the darkest creature in the universe is even blacker then a xenos fears...." He then stabbed dronehive with his tail right trough her heart. The heart was merely damaged and not destroyed altough it did make a big impact."But where does one end and the other begin?" Krio hissed at the other side of drones head where her ear would have been if she was a human. He stabbed drone in her face wich gave her more brain damage. She would probably twist crazy of all the scratches in her brain. "It ends when one dies and the other kills"
He saw drone twist of the pain in her head. Instead of killing her ,immedeatly ending the pain,he let her twist and gackle like crazy. She was so badly injured in fact,that if she would stay alive then she would suffer her whole life. She heard krio talk to her very dissorted (dissorted because of the brain almost completley destroyed making her hearing organs almost stop working)

"FOuND YoU!"

He said as he stabbed her neck.

"YoU arE Too SlOw....WaNt To eNd tHe PaIn?"

"No! I must stay ...alive!"

Dronehive hissed as she heard krio.krio then stabbed her chest and hissed in joy.

"Well suit yourself."

Krio was suipid. Not nessisarily non intelligent, but..

He ignored your tail.

Sleek as night, the wet, sharp and serrated tip smashed through Krio's skull, damaging the insane ones brain. With another whip and a crack, your tail blasted into the arm of your...

Soulmate. Yes, it seems appropriate. His sadistic personality matches your rather masochistic one. You don't want to die of course. That would be bad. As Krio hisses, presumably in rage, you spit a thick reinous substance into his mouth, giving you a chance to turn the tables. Your hands find thier way to his stomach, and with all your might, you rip Krio's stomach apart. Acidic blood and guts spill out, and you rip THEM THE FUCK OUT.

You turn yours head and quietly hiss.

"My turn now, bitch."

He looked at his stomach and screamed." You are going to die drone hive. Your brain damage is immense and you just gave me one blow! Does your brain tell your actions are good or bad? Or DoEs iT nOw STanD StILL bEcAUse iT Is TiReD oF ThE PaIN?". Dronehive hissed at krio as a warning not to come closer. But Krio still came closer. He suddenly fell to his knees because his stomach was splattered."Well you have done pretty good i gues. That is because you and me we are almost the same. Dronehive....the only diffrence is our gender. The rest of us is the same. We torture for the hell of it. And we even let them suffer in their pain." He came closer to drone and with the power that he still had (wich was little) he put his claw in dronehives chest and ripped out her heart. "You must pump blood trough your body in order to live drone.lets see how long you will stay alive. By the way,the pain you gave me. It felt f*cking great.....painfull but still you thought with honnor....unlike me!hehehe" he crawled away from drone knowingly that she would die from the brain damge or the fact no blood pumped trough her body. He walked back to the crew wich he saw was still just plain standing there. But magenta was gone.... He walked to them and they immedeatly saw his stomach being destroyed.

"I need a save place to heal up my wounds...."

EDIT:you are alive dronhive but you should heal up like me or else you are dead for sure.

Everything about you is pain.
You feel violated and betrayed.
Magenta left you.
You feel amazing.

Blood foods out of you, and your heart is gone. Exept...

You are the perfect organism. Resinus slime floods from your mouth, coating and effectively clotting them. Secondary hearts begin to pump blood through you. Much like worms, only total annihilation will kill you.

Not to say you aren't damaged. You feel weak, and your head wielded meaningless words. Your mobility is reduced by your "cast". You know the only option for survival is to hide. But you cannot hide forever. You will starve. Your useless mind wispers and burns. Something in you that still wants to live commands you to walk away from the others. You manage to crawl away into the darkness...

And you begin to wrap yourself in the healing cacoons of shadows. And fresh blood.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Tawganator prepared himself for confrontation with Blizzard but the strong pheremones from FireHunter sent a very clear message to not engage with the Shadow Serpents. Looked like there will be no killing for now and he lowered his tail and claws to a less threatening manner. The Drone's body shook slightly and began mending itself after exerting itself to move through the vacuum with out flying off. It was a minor strain on him but soon he will be in better condition than before.

Tawganator looked around and saw quite a mix of Hive and Shadows around. Deciding it best to not go against FireHunters orders, Tawganator started to make his way to one of the corridors in search of any meal that had not gotten swept away. Krio, the Shadow Serpent that freed Tawganator emerged from the darkness with his guts in hand. Tawganator felt no loyalty to the creature but he did show interest in what happened. Krio told him that a rogue Drone done this to him and was most likely dead just further on ahead. This information made Tawganator very pleased he and sprinted off in search of a nice plump corpse to chew on.

He followed the scent trail left by the injured Warrior and when the scent of the rogue Drone grew stronger he followed that. Much to Tawganator's suprise what he found was a coccoon housing the not dead Drone while it healed. It wouldn't seem fair to kill such a badly injured creature that needed to resort to coccoing itself just to live and a Drone at that. Tawganator had always felt a stronger connection to the Drones than others of his kind. But this wasn't of his Hive, it wasn't even a Serpent. It was a rogue Drone and that makes it fair game to anyone.

Tawganator slashed at the coccoon and revealed a startled Drone whos wounds had only just began to close. He reached in and was met by a flaying of claws that scratched his arm and the front of his face. He gripped the Rogue by the neck and flung her out of her coccoon and down the hallway. The Rogue struggled but raised itself from the floor with three limbs on the ground and one bracing itself against the wall. The Rogue hissed. Tawganator hissed back at the poor creature while salivating heavily.

Tawganator got on all fours and charged at the Rogue. Claws, teeth and tail ready to kill.

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

During all the excitement that has been going on through the ship, voltage had moved on from his fight with gaunt. Gaunt had escaped through the ashes of the battle and left voltage rattled with anger but it was meant for the big fight not this.

Votlage left the labs and jumped up the elevator shafts pin pointing one of his clan mates body

plan was still in effect for now as he thought, He could feel the walls tremble and rippers lifeline was glitching.

After a few rooms Voltage found the body, but it was torn apart, he watched the blood trail off into a room with flickering light and static.

He knelt down with caution lifting the helmet off the corpse and retrieving the wrist comp to the now spare ship.

He heard the chattering teeth of a xeno and a silent hiss, he turned quickly to the shadows as the abomination jetted out from the dark slamming into voltage. He counters it but the tail of the creature was too quick and it whipped him back tripping him over the dead body. Voltage rebounds trying to swing back with his wrist blades, it ducks swiftly and comes back with arising headbutt hitting him under the jaw knocking him back. Voltage stumbles to the wall and he gets pinned against it by the hybrid. it strikes its tail trying to catch voltage in the head. It bites and tries to get voltage with his second mandible. He intercepts the strike of the tail and knees the xeno in the chest, it tries for another bite and voltage headbutts it in the side of its face. It falls to his side then he runs forward with the tail and drags him to the ground swinging it across the tables. It catches itself before slamming too hard into the lab equipment and swings votlage forward into some bio tanks. An alert went off echoing containment breach. The green bio fluid rained upon him as he stands himself up. It comes charging at him and slams through more tanks, they roll and tumble and slam through the room. Voltage tosses the hybrid off and produces his maul and rams at him with full speed. He spears it through the chest and uses his wrist gun to blast it off the blade. It falls to the ground squirming, voltage swings one more time with just the end, it catches under the hybrids jaw tearing through the second mandible and as he forces it through he rips the xenos head from its body and throws it too the corpse of his fallen clan mate all in one swing.

Voltage stumbles down to one knee dripping with fluid and blood. Acid dripped from his blade to the floor, swirling with the colors of the bio tanks. The walls trembled again, voltage stood up and checked his vitals, seems rippers life line kept glitching slower and slower. He raced off into the shafts and followed rippers signal. There was a loud commotion going on and gun fire, he switched his visions as he got close to one of the hangars. He felt paper and debris lift around him, the gravity was fine but it occurred to why he felt lighter. then he drifted through the elevator and then faster as it came to one of the halls, then full pull came into place and voltage moved faster through the halls. He stops himself slamming his blades into the wall.

He heard the loud screech of a queen, it came to his surprise he thought it was locked away, but as he came around the corner clinging to the walls he saw ripper holding himself up against a door that was closing. In the hangar was a big fight between all types of competitors as they try to keep from falling into space. Voltage kept cloaked trying to get closer to ripper, after awhile pressure returned and still saw ripper looking into the room. He uncloaks and appears by his side and sets up his wrist comp, crossing data with his dead clan mates wrist comp.

the plan was in full effect now.

"you will need this"
he hands ripper his dead clan mates helmet to use for the remainder until he can get his back.

Voltage sets up his dead clan mates wrist comp, it sets off an alarm and voltage tosses it into the hangar bay with everybody else.

He cloaks back behind the door as the wrist comp counts down
"get ready"

it counts down from 5 followed by an explosion that erupts in the room.

Mind damaged and wounds healing, you was still more agile than a tawganator. Sure, not as fast, but she managed to avoid the charge.

Your pheromones had changed. No longer did they spread information like they had once. Now, useless information is blasted into the minds of others. The air itself was confusing and disorienting, as shown by the other drone stumbling around.

"Loooook... I have no need to fight you, and you not to fight me. Your real problem is Magenta. You stop her or the ship blows up and we all die."

Tawganator looked taken aback. Was this not common knowledge?

"Well, look, has Firehunter not told you? That's upsetting, isn't it?"

He bared his teeth, ready to strike.

"Look, I don't think you want to fight me. Sure, I may have betrayed my hive, and joined Magnta, but...

I know more about her and how to stop her than anyone elso on this ship. I'm not saying you'll fail without me, but unless you want to blow the ship up, I suggest you take me to Firehunter. Understand? I want to help you. I don't want to die."

Krio had managed to heal wounds and savely restore his stomache. He felt tawganator about to attack drone. He used his pheromone sense to hiss at tawganator."Do not kill dronehive tawaganotor.... I want to see her alive..."

He crawled away from the group informing them to stay there. Offcourse war was the boss and he could them to leave anytime. Now krio followed his pheromones to tawganator and tryed to find him.

30 minutes later

He found the two and hissed "you obeyed....why? Is it because i saved you,tawganator? If it is... Don't think i am your king. You have free will."
He looked at drone and drone hissed in a mix of anger and fear. Anger because she was still mad for torturing her and fear because she thought he was going to torture her more. "I understand your fear.... I hurt you very badly."
Tawganator looked at krio and hissed. He still wanted her dead. "Silence tawganator! I put you out of your cage and i saved your life! If it was up to someone else.... Do you think they would care, my friend?""Why did you want to spare me?" Dronehive hissed " well you are my.....soulmate." Krio smiled as he hissed that."How did you.....?""I still have pheromone sense. I spared you because you where special. You are now my tortured vessel. Come with me. And you too tawganator."

He leaded them back to the crew.you may want to watch out. They still think your a traitor.

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

Hissing in agreement from the shadows, War stepped out and pinned the former traitor to the wall. Tawg and Krio had backed away almost immediately, recognizing first hand true wrath. War screeched into the young Xeno's face, reminding her of what would happen should she try anything else again. Releasing her, War ordered her to get herself healed up again when she found time. Turning to Tawg, War hissed asking to be lead to FH's location.

Agreeing, somewhat reluctantly, Tawg ran forward leading him and the other Serpents to the location of the Hiveborn's central nest. Despite the place not having a Queen, the place was still maintained by the Red's own drones. Hosts were neatly arranged on the walls, surrounding the central chamber which would have held the Hiveborn's Queen. Instead, the central chamber was occupied by FH and the recently captured human. War was unsure of what Firehunter's plan was, but it mattered not to him. All he sought was one thing.

Approaching Firehunter, War caught his attention. When the Alpha of the Hiveborns turned to acknowledge him, War told him the current situation, snorting in impatience, FH demanded why War would bore him with things he already knew. War's next action took everyone by surprise.

Bowing his head and kneeling down, the Alpha of the Serpents purposed a union of the two clans to the Alpha of the Hive.

Krio saw the 2 make an alliance. He looked at dronehives healing progress. "I am waiting dronehive." He used his pheromone sense to see what she was thinking. He wanted to erase the memory of what happend when they battled. Only slight memorys would remain. "Krio?" Gamefreak hissed in confusion."What is going on?" She hissed.

Krio did not have enough time to erase the memory of the battle with him. Gamefreak looked at krio and it looked like she wanted to giggle. "Making up a love speech?" She hissed playfully." "No! Its just-" "none of my bussnes." She hissed trying to sound a little like she would bully him."Ok.....ok......"

He tryed to change subject." Where do you think magenta is.""You change subject reall quick!" She said while looking at me. I looked suspicious. "What are you hiding krio? I know you are hiding something...." Krio did not say anything although he did think of an answer. "I was waiting for DH awakening." He simply hissed that and crawled away as fast as he could.

He now walked away. "I need to keep my bond with GF strong if i don't want to betray myself. She is still my favourite runner. hehe..... No time for shits and giggles or romance or shit like that!"

He ran a little further away and then tryed to erase her memory of the battle. Erasing memorys was unallowed here but he needed to do that if DH was planning a vengeance attack secretly. He erased the battle memories and ran back to the hive.

"So GF! About why i ran of so quickly.... I went to get some....FOOD! And i ate! 3 seconds ago.... Would you believe me if i told you that?"".......maybe,yeah.....""Then thats what i did!" He crawled away and thought to himself "i took care of my favourite runners problem"

Now its time to stay in a good mood.he thought.

Then DH awoke and krio had to know if it worked.

"So DH....what do you remember?""i jumped at you....and then black! After a while i woke up with both you and tawganator Around me.....and then... I hissed in fear and anger....but why did i do that? I gues it does not matter...."

Krio knew that it worked. He thought his plan had worked.

jessejames, Human, 10 years ago

sighs as he walks through the hallway and looks around alert and ready for anything after takeing out a few drones and tries again "bravo company charlie company fo you copy this is jesse james of delta company come in? i'm on route to the rondevoue point please respond." he finishes and no response as he keeps going looking around prepared for any attack that could come at him.

Truth was, you remembered every second of their battle.

Every

Fucking

Second

However, you could smell the fear coming off of Krio. Erase memories? He wasn't strong enough. Truth be told, none of the pheromones you released have had any relation to what you are thinking. No, they wouldn't understand. They wouldn't know what it feels like. To be tired, but not sleepy. To be scared, but not have fear. No, they cannot read you. Perhaps it's because you don't care about them. No, you could get by on your own. This is still your best bet for survival.

As you saunter up to Krio, a small swich in you goes off. Some part of you understands him. You are both narcissistic and selfish. Yet the difference between you and him is extraordinary. He is loyal to his hive. You are loyal to yourself. He has others. You have no one. You don't need them.

"Hello, Krio." You hiss over his shoulder. You take a deep breath, registering his sence of fear. What could he ever be afraid of? You roll your eyes. As you walk away, you see your old teammate, turned leader. He is standing next to Firehunter, the Hive alpha.

"Did you ever consider I never betrayed you? I never harmed you, and I gained valuable information. I know that she wants to blow this ship up. I also know that she's obsessed to the point of insanity with Firehunter. And how she's always hungry. She eats and never stops. I know her strengths, weaknesses, goals, desires, and you know nothing."

Ending your makeshift speech, you begin to walk away.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

FireHunter's foot shifted to pin down the faint human as it turned to face the Shadow Serpents' Alpha. Teeth bared, FireHunter felt a bizarre lack of hostility, and noticed submissiveness from the Serpent. It had felt the lack of hostility the whole time, which had it confused, almost as confused as the Queen in the room did, her pheromones were all over the place, though hostility hovered on the air. A rogue drone sauntered up and hissed something that conveyed a message about this Queen, Magenta Steaks. The Hive's Alpha agreed to this strange truce, it seemed necessary.

FireHunter's massive foot lifted off of Blackburn, and Slick tilted forward, long arms outstretched. It lifted the semi-conscious human up and carried him away to the Hive, floors above, FireHunter made sure that any remaining Hiveborn warriors or drones would rendezvous with Slick, and any Serpents were to be kept away from the Host. The slender xenomorph stalked away and disappeared into the blackness of the corridors.

Demon growled, unsure whether to attack Magenta or not, FireHunter's attention had turned to her, though the rest of the Xenomorphs in the room seemed too distracted with each other to really notice her at all. Suddenly an explosion ripped through the air, and the oil that remained in the room erupted into second explosion of bright flames. Demon shrieked and it, like almost everything else, was flung away from the momentary inferno that engulfed the room from the two blasts, FireHunter bore the brunt of the explosions and staggered backwards and fell, the heat was intense.

The flames vanished almost immediately and besides an enormous, gaping hole in the floor where the initial blast must have occurred, the blackening of some of the walls, and the fact that nothing was left standing, there was no sign of a blast really happening at all. FireHunter got to its feet and roared in confusion.