Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

He had to find a Xenomorph of the Red Hive. It was important now. Find a member of the Red Hive and stick close to them. The Red Hive may have been short in number but they were strong. The Blue Hive Xenomorphs didn't pay attention to Rampage at all. They ignored him for the most part. Maybe the Red ivie would be more accepting. Of course they would. Right? They had to be. Rampage could sense that there was at least one Xenomorph of the Red Hive nearby. A female Warrior to be more specific. He would go to her and ask if he could join even though she wasn't the alpha or the Queen of the Hive. Rampage could help them gather hosts and fend off the Blue Hive. Yes of course.

Rampage crawled around in the ventilation system for a while before he came to a halway full of water. Rampage had to walk on his two hind legs for a good three minutes because if he hadn't he's be swimming through this hallway. Boxes and and litter floated around all over the place and in some ares it clumped up in the corners. All that trash.

Rampage waded through the water until he came to a vent that had already been ripped open and the scent of whoever was responsible was strong. It was the Red Hive Warrior. She'd been this way. Rampage crawled into the vent and moved as fast as the space would allow him until he crossed over a point the left the hallway below him partial visable. There in the hallway was the Warrior! She covered in blood from the dead Xenomorph she was trying to....taste? What was she doing. Also who else had been in the vent. Another Xenomorph other than the Red Warrior had been thhrough here. Nervermind who is was, they were gone. Rampage moved until he was on top of an a thin grate the covered the opening. Piece of cake. Rampage spit and scratched at the grate until it gave way and fell to the floor. Then Rampage realized his being on the grate would send him tumbling to the floor. Oh yes and tumble to the floor he did. The Warrior whipped her head around and bagan growling at Rampage in an aggressive manner. Rampage tensed up as he waited for her to strike, but realized he startled the Warrior and made an attempt to show he wasn't a threat. Rampage hissed softly and bowed his head.

*Please I mean you know harm I am looking for safety in numbers. I am hiveless yet I wish to join your hive and help aid in your missions to collect hosts and destroy your enemies. I am Rampage by the way."

krio, Human, 10 years ago

"so what now...........whe are all just going to bloody wait till magenta destroys the ship?i am not going to let that happen.i am sure that if we all work togheter we can take her!" krio hissed.he crawled to a vent and hissed "if we can't kill her then we can still escape.we need to reactivate this old ship and....wait a sec....are there any escape pods?if so we can escape the ship before it explodes." krio thought that if war did not have a plan,he would have to think of one....unfortunatly he is the worst planner he knows....

jessejames, Human, 10 years ago

curses to himself as he army crawls on his belly through the vent and st blackburn decided to sacrifice himself to give him time to get with the reinforcements and crawls quietly through the duct and then comes to the exit he needed and knocks the cover off but holds onto it and gets out and then puts it back on and readies his rifle when a xeno has it's tail around his neck and jesse fighting through turns and fires acouple of five round bursts into it's head and it falls slump and dead jesse falls to one knee and has a hand around his neck coughing and catching his breath then turns to the xeno and spits on it and then leaves and heads to the location where the two companies were going to be and rolls his shoulders feeling abit stiff aftercrawling in that small vent for about an hour and tries to get ahold of them "bravo company charlie company this is jesse do you read?" he says and waits for an answer then tries again as he walks down a corridor rifle ready "bravo company charlie company do you read over?" he says and still no answer " this is jesse james of alpha company i'm on route to the meeting zone please acknowledge?" he says and keeps moveing trying to get ahold of the other companies as he makes his way to the landing zone

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Achilles crashed into the hangar door with a thunderous bang, Demon and FireHunter broke into their pursuit of Sgt. Blackburn, avoiding the fuel, bullets scored their chests and arms, and almost immediately the fuel exploded into a bright wall of flames behind them, separating them from Achilles. Now faced with two large Xenomorphs, Blackburn backed away as the two massive creatures stalked towards him, growling and hissing, suddenly a thunderous roar broke through the tension and a flaming Achilles leaped through the flames, the fuel on its exoskeleton made it look as if it had just leaped from Hell itself. It wasn't long before the slime coating the exoskeleton doused the flames, however, and once again Blackburn had three Xenomorphs to worry about.

The three pressed him into a corner, reaching out with claws and fangs, tails borne aloft, ready to pounce. They all knew that killing the human was not an option, they needed a new Queen, especially now that the Blue Queen had perished. But there was a terrible presence approaching. The trio ignored the presence for now, they had only one mission, and that was to take this human alive.

Achilles prowled closer, and a burst of bullets ricocheted from its crest, not even slowing it down, another burst, nothing. The Pulse Rifle had run out of ammunition and the three Xenomorphs lunged, FireHunter swiped the rifle from the man's hands and Achilles nudged him with its enormous head, once again the man was on his back.

Demon hovered over him and dragged its razor-sharp claws down his chest in an almost sexual manner, tearing through the uniform and leaving long, bloody gashes, its inner jaw stretched out and lightly pressed against his cheek. FireHunter approached and Demon backed down, the enormous Predalien reached down and grabbed the man by the torso, lifting him high into the air, the world begun to go black for John as the beast's grip tightened. He reached down and grabbed his pistol, quickly bringing it up and firing a round into FireHunter's face. The bullet struck at an angle and whizzed off behind FireHunter, and the beast's grip tightened again. Blackburn was choking, he aimed the gun at the beast's wrist and fired, and FireHunter dropped him, roaring in fury.

krio still thought of a plan."Come on! i am a xeno! A skilled assasin! Since when did i give up hope!"
he roared in frustration. Then.....light uncovered his eyes (if he had those). He knew that magenta is not invincible. she can still die! he was thinking of burning her. or maybe throwing her into space.... but how would they do that? He explained the plan and waited for answers....

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Another silent scream yet again gone unanswered. In a cold dark place aboard the Planes of Harmony in a the venting systems of one of the upper levels lays the Drone Tawganator, trapped inside a metal coffin of his own making. During the breakout Tawganator while still a Chestburster escaped in to one of the many vents that are scattered everywhere throughout the station. In the rush of reaching maturity so he can help fight and build for the Hive, Tawganator chose very poorly on a very narrow section of the vents which at the time he considered to be "cosy" and proceeded to enter his growth stage. During this time Tawganator's body began to contort to the shape of the vent and wedging him in place.

Now elongated and disfigured he remains trapped, unable to move or call for help due to his mouth being sealed shut. But still he tries to escape from his prison. Scatching the side of the vent with the one finger he is able to move up and down enough. His conection to the Hive Mind is weak and only ocassionaly can sense the presence of his kin as they move nearby, they never hear him. Muffled screams is the only slight comfort he has left.

As of late though he has heard fresh noises that echoes through the vents, giving him some sort of sight to the outside world. At first it was new and exciting soon it became just another reminder of his doomed state. Tawganator kept trying all the same for he was a Drone of the Hive and the Hive were survivors. And so he screamed.

Something was moving just outside next to the vent and Tawganator began convulting as hard and loud as he could and screaming, ever screaming.

Krio was thinking of what you would think he never would have thought. To form an alliance with the hive. As the warrior he is, he can also help forming allies. However to ally the hive might be hard as they don't know magenta properly and they should try to kill him. He had to take that chance then!

He crawled away from the discussing group without anyone noticing. He started sprinting like hell in order to come to the red hive. He was probably gonna get killed but he had to convince them. He was not scared as he didn't know the feelling fear. However sometimes that feeling comes back. And now is that one time:a hiss that cryed out for help stopped him from thinking immedeatly.

He saw a dissformed xeno with a sealed mouth preventing it to hiss loud. Krio hissed to the xeno "who are you hive xeno?""I am tawaganator" the xeno hissed back very softly. Krio thought saving the xeno out of its cage could help his alliance with the hive. But could tawaganator trust him? Krio opend his cage and hissed "i wouldn't have done it if i wasn't going to allie with you guys.now go to your hive"

He crawled at the praetorian gaurds and thought "this is it..." He hissed to them "let me past! I need to see your predalien boss...." The praetorians hissed. Their hiss was mighty and it showed that they where more violent then anything in hell. But tawaganator came in behind me because i told him that it was saver in his own hive.

"Tawaganator. I saved you and now i want you to repay your price. Tell them i need to see their queen predalien." Then he saw that firehunter was fighting john blackburn.
My nemesis....

He said that he only wanted to make an alliance and before the praetorians could answer he was already gone to help fire hunter battle. He looked at fire and knew fire thought to himself "what the f*ck is he doing here" krio didn't say nothing but "see it as a favor"

Something was answering his calls for help but Tawganator did not know if what it was was frieend or foe. He had been cut off from the Hive for all of his adult life and had no idea if they still live. The loud bangs and scatches coming from the other side really shook the weak Drone and soon the sound of tearing metal echoed throughout the narrow ventalation pipe. As the piping was torn away it took the cocoon resin with it, exposing Tawganator's exoskeleton to the outside world for the first time. At first the feel of air passing over his skin came as a chilling shock but as more of the metal was removed and Tawganator was able to riggle freely he began to relax for the first time.

Tawganator was pulled from his prison and placed on the ground. His body felt raw and the pain of this second birth radiated all over him and an unkown Warrior now stood over him.

"Who are you hive xeno?" "I am Tawganator" He hissed back very softly through the little tears in his mouth. This Warrior was apparantly called Krio and was a member of the Shadow Serpents, the pheremones were overpowering."I wouldn't have done this if I wasn't going to ally myself with you guys." Tawganator was confused by Krio and wondered why a Shadow Serpent would want to do such a thing. If he wasn't still in shock and weakend by his whole experiance he would have attacked and killed Krio already. "Now go to your hive"

Tawganator struggled to move. His limbs were numb but every twitch and flex was a new sensation of pain coursing through his system. His neck cracked and his fingers stretched as they seperated from each other. His entire body ached but with every sharp burning sensation his strength grew and the freedom of it all that was at last his replenished him. With his long broken hand he dug into his mouth and ripped the layer of flesh from his face, revealing crooked teath and a swollen inner mouth. He rose to his feet and stretched out his body and screamed with all he had.

Still getting a handle on his new body Tawganator was helped along by Krio whom he still did not fully trust. Soon he was able to walk on his own as his body hardened and the wounds from his release healed. He was still so hungry. Krio was faster than him for the moment and carried on ahead leaving Tawganator to fend for himself once again.

It was not long before he caught up to Krio who was being confronted by the Praetorian guards. "Tawganator. I saved you and now I want you to repay your dept. Convince them I need to see their queen predalien." Tawganator still unsure of Krio hinted to the guards to at least hear the Warrior out. The Warrior communed that he only wanted to make an alliance but before the Praetorians could respond the Warrior had already dashed past them. The Praetorians took after him and Tawganator was left to himself once more.

Tawganator turned back to the smell of a dead creature, he was so hungry.

FireHunter's attention was snapped to the Shadow Serpent that bolted towards the human, how it had gotten through the flames, FireHunter had no idea, but the faint smell of another Hiveborn flickered through the wall of heat. Achilles lunged, and with a violent head-butt, sent the small Serpent tumbling back where it came from, through to the other side of the flames. FireHunter growled and its attention returned to Blackburn, the beast lightly nudged the man with its foot, rolling him onto his back.

Slick pulled itself from the vent, all it could see was a wall of fire almost blocking the other three of the Praetorian Guard from its vision, and two warriors, there was a Shadow Serpent just coming to a stop from what must have been a strike from Achilles. It seemed mostly undamaged, but shaken. Another, weak-looking Hiveborn was crawling its way along the floor, though towards what, Slick didn't know. Its long strides carried it quickly towards Krio, a long, skeletal arm extended downwards and prodded the blue warrior. The pheromones coming from it weren't hostile, but Slick was wary of the small, battered creature, while not as aggressive as its larger brethren, it was just as capable of delivering a killing blow with little effort, and its caution was shown through bared fangs and a raised tail.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

There he went, Krio, running up ahead again, leaving everyone behind and probably getting himself in trouble. But she didn't care, it gave her something to do while War thought. So she chased him. Knowing full well that they would probably get into trouble. But she crept on quietly, masking her pheromones while Krio came across a Drone that appeared to have finished molting, whose name just so happened to be Tawngator. Then she followed them, watching Tawn get stronger along the way, preparing to strike if he attacked Krio. Slowly they were making their way to the wall of flames that she could feel. Then when they reached it Krio hissed something and charged into it, only to be knocked out of it mere seconds later.

He landed and stayed down while a thin claw stretched towards him. She took a deep sniff(?) and could tell it belonged to a Hiveborn. But it was not hostile, just curious, and maybe cautious. It slowly reached down towards Krio. As it got closer she revealed herself, letting out a small hiss, warning it to not hurt him.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

Blizzard had been following the pack when suddenly he had realised some of the members had gone missing slowly the warrior separated himself from the pack and followed the pheromones that led to gamefreak who had just gone to Krio who was standing in front of number of massive behemoth creature from there scent Blizzard deduce they were from the Hive Blizzard let off a low growl of irritation how could his fellow hive mates be so stupid to confront the hive leader by there-self the job of diplomacy should have been left to the alpha male ... Blizzard cautiously patrol the zone until he found himself in front of a deformed and wounded xenomorph who has feeding on flesh . Blizzard curiously moved forward to examine the creature more closely suddenly the young warrior had an idea what if he was to kidnapping this xeno using him as a hostage for when his clan mates inevitably fail there diplomatic mission . Blizzard took one step fowards and the xenomorph known as quickly turn his head towards Blizzard and let off a low hiss

Crouched by the side of the wall Tawganator gorged himself on the decaying flesh of a long dead human. Every morsel of food supplied his recovering body with what it needed. Another Shadow Serpent had already passed by, a Runner by the name of GameFreak. These Shadows were really keeping the Drone on edge. Another mouthful.

Much to Tawganator's annoyance yet anther Serpent reared it's unwanted head to him. This one had a cold pressence and seems to go by Blizzard. The Warrior took another step closer to the feasting Tawganator and the Drone let off a low hiss to show his dislike of his aproach. The hiss stopped the Warriors advance for the time being but it was still too close for his liking and was giving off an unpleasant smell that made Tawganator like this even less.

Blizzard just stood there, perhaps weighing up its odds in taking him. The angry Drone grabbed the carcess of a used Facehugger and bit. While so he let out a deap throaty hiss and tenced his muscles up ready to strike at the drop of a hint. Tawganator really didn't like this and glared at Blizzard ready to respond.

Krio looked at achilles and hissed " If i would have wanted to kill you i would have done my best to do so. But i am not even fighting back." He saw that blizzard was about to attack taw and krio hissed "blizzard stop fighting tawganator! Blizzard if i wanted him dead then i would have killed him in his cage. He is not a hostage but an allie!" Blizzard and tawganator stopped fighting.he saw achilles and achilles hissed"if you are not here for killing the master then why are you here?"Krio waited a moment because he would not know what the group of serpents would think of his plan. Eventualy he hissed "....peace"

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

Blackburn was rolled over by Firehunter as the beast stared down at him. He was running low on fuel his eyes glanced over at the control panel for the hanger doors. It was about twenty five meters away from him. It was an uphill battle to the panel but hell when had it not been. He pulled his pistol into position firing away at Firehunters skull. The first rounds bounced of the predaliens exoskeleton but finally one round met its mark punching through Firehunter skull. The predalien stumbled backwards and that was all the space the marine needed. He rolled onto his stomach before pushing himself up and then forwards as he was off sprinting. He could hear Firehunter enraged roar and the pounding steps as the creature barreled after him. In a pure sprint Blackburn would be overtaken in a matter of seconds but he had to get to the control panel. He started to shove barrels of oil as he ran, it only slowed the Predalien down for a second as it barreled through the canisters, oil splashing onto he sound of Firehunter footfalls pushed the marine forward though the hanger. He ignored the other Xeno’s now his mind focused on the stair well that would take him toward the control room. Then he felt Firehunters massive arm take a swipe at his back. He could feel the top layer of plating be ripped loose and fall towards Firehunter.

The marine sprinted all out to the stairways threshold as Firehunter followed close behind, the only thing keep Blackburn alive was Firehunters inability to turn quickly. The marine go to the top of the stair before closing the doors shut and started wielding. He could hear Firehunter trying to break through before sliding through a small opening in the damaged control room doors. He didn’t have much time to act so he got straight to work priming the hanger door and shuting down the safety systems. Firehunter had breached the first doors and was coming closer. “Jessie get to the control room and blow this fucker up…” hemuttered through his com before just as Firehunter burst through the door he hit the locks release button. Black then raised his pistol and shot the control panel right in front of Firehunter.

“We’re all going to hell together you ugly son of a bitch….” He said as the hanger door started to open. The whole room turned into a living hell where if you wanted to survive you had to grab a hold of something. Unfortunately while fast Achilles wasn’t fast enough. The poor crusher was sucked straight out into the inky blackness beyond before he could make it to safety. Blackburn counted down his opponents. The crusher was dead…..the praetorian was still alive along with the warriors but if they didn’t get to cover they’d be sucked into space as well. The Predalien on the other hand was nearby in the control room and much like Blackburn was probably clinging to the central piller of the room for dear life.

Krio grabbed the closest thing he saw wich was a pole stuck on the floor. He saw GF fly trough the air but she was able to hold herself against the wall. But how long could he hold on?" Crawl GF!" Krio hissed. GF crawled slow but surely to krio. Krio grabbed her claw and saw a vent."We need to get out of here or wait till there is no more air!" He pulled GF to the controle room where black burn was. Krio hissed to firehunter "crawl to him!" Then krio waited,with gamefreak in his claw, for firehunter to do ......something....

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

>HEY, YOU THERE.

A big part of the ship’s shell detached and flew away. You know that because of the map-shaped holograms appearing on the walls with big red lights and flashy letters that really don’t mean anything to you – mostly because you can’t read.

”SUPPLY HANGAR HAS BECOME UNINHABITABLE – ALL REMAINING POPULATION IS TO STAY AWAY AND AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTION.”

Luckily for you, the map hologram’s flashy red parts specifically highlight a large area at the front-middle of the ship, which you weren’t going to anyway. Maybe that’s what the letters are saying? Maybe you should learn math. That’s what it’s called, right? Universal human language?

>HEY, GIRL. KISS THE GIRL.

Something about the narrator is off. You don’t know which one this is or why he’s acting like that. He’s using strange big-letter math.

Maybe he’s talking about that little fella following you. “Dronehive.”

>YES, HER.

Ew!

>DO THE THING.

Although Dronehive’s precious little lips are very inviting, you certainly will not lower yourself to do such things, physically or otherwise.

You know, because you’re taller than her.

>NO, THE OTHER THING. DO THE THING.

Ah, right! How could you forget? Silly Magenta.

The narrator’s command prompts have prompted you to promptly remember what you were doing before the flashy holograms popped up on the walls. These maps were everywhere, and why they didn’t show up before when FireHunter released all the Xenomorphs is weird and you probably shouldn’t think about it.

These maps are very useful to you and Dronehive – they show you where the fires are, where the elevators are broken, where gravity is no longer sustained – basically everything a human would worry about in the event of the rare natural gemstone known as a “shit storm.”

Of course, these maps have probably popped up everywhere else as well, provided the electricity was still working in said areas – areas which these map holograms have also conveniently highlighted.

If you could speak math, you’d thank the humans, you think. Probably with cake and greeting cards.

What humans don’t know is that cake is a universal constant.

>DO THE THING, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

Geez! We were getting to that.

You motion to Dronehive to follow your ass, which she seems to be doing with pleasure… which is really creepy of her.

You stop that, Dronehive.

Part of you knows that you really shouldn’t go into the supply hangar and that you should follow the orders of the narrator, but your obsession with FireHunter is too strong. You smash your way to the supply hangar until you and Dronehive get sucked in. Fortunately, you dug yourselves into a glass box – probably the control center. A few Hiveborn drones were cramped up in a little corner, forming a dense ball – probably a defense mechanism of some sort. This only made it easier for you to grab a hold of all of them at the same time and devour their dumbasses.

>THAT’S WHAT I MEANT BY “KISS,” YOU WEAVE-WEARING VAGINAL CREASE.

No! You would never eat Dronehive, sexually or otherwise. That would be weird. You’ve grown attached to your little pet. Would humans eat dogs? You think not.

On second thought, you don’t even know what dogs are, exactly.

You DO see FireHunter, though, and you WOULD eat him. And there was also a human, for some reason. This glass box was really big and open, with opening to the rest of the hangar where a bunch of smaller Xenomorphs and humans were, all either hanging on for their lives or being sucked into space.

It was really hard moving in this place – maybe this was a bad idea? You can’t really go back the way you came, since you’d just get sucked back in.

This probably wasn’t your most well-thought out move.

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

A roaring whoosh then silence filled the hallway in which War lay abandon. In his deep meditative thoughts, he completely ignored the rest of his brood as they scampered away to who knows where. Going down the hall, War felt himself being slowly pulled along with unseen forces. 'What has happened he wondered' as he takes cautious steps, digging his claws into the metal work as he went.

With a sudden jerk, War was sent flying into the occupied hangar. He nearly flew into the black void of space, when he reached out with his tail and hooked it onto a nearby beam. Reeling himself in, War quickly took in the scene at hand. For starters, nearly all the members of both the Hiveborn and the Serpents were present. Krio was holding on to GF some distance away from War's position, Blizzard clung to a beam similar to War's for dear life, Firehunter dug his claws deep into the metal flooring to keep from being pulled away, his brood was scattered everywhere in the slowly depressurizing hangar. A lone human was braced against a beam closest to the opened door, clearly on a suicidal mission to kill everything in this room. 'Well if there ever was a time to win points with the Hiveborns now would be it' War thought to himself.

Scanning the room, War sought out the thing he needed desperately right now. Humans were always cautious creatures by nature, they would have a back up plan in case something like this should happen. Spying a rather obvious looking box War roared out to Firehunter who turned his head toward War. Communicating via pheromones, War laid out the plan to him. Agreeing somewhat quizzically, FH readied himself. War launched himself as best he could to the massive Alpha. Almost missing, FH grabbed onto War's outstretched limbs and flung him haphazardly into the box. War nearly blacked out from the blow to his back again. 'Twice in one day huh?' War thought securing himself to the wall and prying open the box.

Krio hissed at gf and informed her to stay where she was. She stayed as if she had no worries and Krio wanted to take a better look at the 2 xenos close to them. Then he saw it where Magenta and Dronehive. Seeing this hostile queen made him think of flashes of the first hostile queen kill his friends in the first xeno war. He became the warrior that he was in the war. The killing murderer of what he remembered he was.....

Sinister krio perspective:

"Magenta.....Magenta....your heart is mine! I will devour your heart! Break off your tail! Make you eat it! Cut open your throat! PUT A F*CKING DEACON IN YOUR BODY! BURN YOU ALIVE! MOTHERF*CKING SON OF A B!TCH! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER! I WILL BREAK YOU! I WILL PAINT THE WHOLE HIVE WITH YOUR BLOOD! THEN I PUNCH YOUR HEAD OPEN AND squash your brain......

Back to normal:

Wait... What did i just say? I.... I am going nuts! Why am i thinking like GF when she wanted to kill MG.... I am thinking even worse..... Something is wrong......

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Thee situation you're in is possibly bad.

Of course, you don't want to fly into space, but mommy accidentally got you there. Of course, using that to your advantage.... Difficult. You do try to make the best of the situation. You honestly try, but no good ideas. Nothing. You probably couldn't do jack shit from here..

That's it.

You see Krio, screaming profanities at you and your mommy. It isn't making you happy. You look at the retarded slut, trying to pull another to safety. That doesn't sit well with you. With a nod of acceptance from mommy, you slide down, planting a foot in Krio's face. Your arms and legs wrap around where he once held, and you KICK HIS FACE.

Dumb bitches.

Achilles had gone out into the abyss, never to return. FireHunter could feel the telepathic signal grow weaker and weaker as the Crusher flew further away from them. Demon's claws had never served it better, dug into the floor and rooting the huge Praetorian in place against the enormous force of the vacuum.

FireHunter looked back at the Shadow Serpents' Alpha, prying open an electrical box. The enormous Predalien made a noise like a snort, though it was lost behind the rest of the noise, and lashed with its tail, slicing the Serpent's arm, acid spurted from the wound and in its cascade towards the door, melted the electrical box. The Hangar doors slammed shut, and normality returned to the room. There was an enormous, unfamiliar Magenta-coloured Queen in the room, her pheromones reminded FireHunter of the grisly scene in the old Queen's chamber.

FireHunter, however, was more intent on capturing the human, who was laying at the base of the pillar, gasping for breath. The enormous Predalien surged forward and seized him by the ankle before dragging him towards it, howling and screeching. Normally FireHunter would have pulled the human apart, but for the moment it couldn't. Slick leaped, and with its outstretched arms clung to the wall and rapidly scuttled down to surround the human once more. Demon, however, warily glared at the strange Queen that had appeared during the commotion. FireHunter's telepathic signals told it that the Shadow Serpents were not to be attacked until this Queen had been destroyed and the new Queen had been placed within the human.