badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

Badapple hissed and he realized Krio was part of the shadow serpents, How dare he speak to his superior like that, i mean i technically created him! I thought of it, and considered my options. I hissed "What the hell are you doing, I mean what if Bloo heard you were pulling this shit?" Bad apple roared at Krio and spat acid at his sensors, blinding him temporarily when I ran and Game freak followed. I never stopped and ran into the Stasis room with Gamefreak. "Hmm, a power box?" Bad apple thought and Smashed it. sealing all entrances to the room. "Phew another close one." Bad apple thought to himself.

He didn't want to fight Krio, at least not yet...

krio, Human, 10 years ago

krio was mad and wanted to kill badapple.fact is, why did he always want to kill him? he followed badapple to the power box. "we have no queen anymore badapple! that is why i DARED to do that!" i hissed, sounding sinister. krio hissed "you don't know, do you, original? *something that sounds like as sigh* you sorry sons of b*tches....". krio made some thing that sounded nothing like a laugh....but it was supposed to sound like a laugh. "our queen is DEAD! hehe. you don't know, do you? magenta KILLED bloo!".

This was a shock to badapple, to realize that his queen had died at the hands of that Thing! However much badapple didn't like it he was forced to work with Krio. He hissed " Well, our best chance of survival is to stick together, even though I don't like it."

Krio agreed and we proceeded out of the stasis room back into the blaring sirens and smoke that filled the corridors of the ship. Proceeding with caution even though we knew who was and wasn't of our hive. Bad apple leapt up into a hole that led into a vent. judging by how clean the hole is Bad apple guessed it was from one of the predators Guns. Krio and gamefreak followed Bad apple through the vent. The smoke didn't help even though it clouded the marines ( what was left of them anyways) vision. There was movement up ahead. bad apple stopped and hissed. what was it?

movement, breathing, and the scent of fear. something was close! and i loved it! i hadn't killed soldiers in hours. i still don't care about badapple, that sick worthless original version of a wonderful, awesome and lovely me. but, i guess we can get SOMEONE to help me. to be honest, the only one i really cared about was drone... and she was the most worthless asshole of us all! i am starting to feel like a dumb ass for trusting her... and i still trust her! so what are the good intentions this year?

badapple: stop trusting drone.

gamefreak: stop trusting drone.

me: CARRY ON TRUSTING DRONE!!!

everyone:*bitch slaps me*

and still you trust her! so what now? tell everyone to get drone back on the team!

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Haha

Your entire deal was bullshit. In fact, you're pretty shire this is all bullshit. I mean, you've switched sides, goals, and goddammend personalities so much, this is all bull. But hey, it was fun.

Knowing this place was going to explode was nice. Knowing that no one could escape at this point was even better. Despite your hive hating you, this weirdo crushing on you, and you imminently dying, it's nice to know these motherfuckers will die with you. And that makes it okay. Because you don't care at this point. You've realized any chance of being a good character or a memorable villan has failed because some idiot took a plot twist poorly, and now you are a first degree fuckup.

You decide the ship isn't going to explode soon. So, why not have fun?

You track down the Krio drone. He has an new friend.

You say hi. In hissing.

You don't think they like you.

You decide to leave. Fast.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

Demon growled and turned to face off with the Predator in the hallway, its large figure blocked everything out, and Slick's spindly form came scuttling through the vents, moving above the Predator, ready to surround Coldthrone as they'd done to many humans before. Slick's crest formed a monstrous and towering wall of chitin and bone, it hissed as it scraped its claws across the walls, metallic screams rang through the still and moist air as it advanced.

---------

FireHunter formed its own niche into the wall and lurked next to the now-impregnated Blackburn, whose head hung limply from the wall, embraced by the bony fingers of a facehugger. The resin camouflaged the hulking beast from any who might enter the chamber. Silence.

---------

Slick lurked in the vents above, they were wide vents but still cramped for the tall, skinny creature, which propelled itself along with a crawling motion, arms tucked by its sides as it worked its way through, its narrow shoulders allowed it to crawl in moderate comfort. The pheromones of the Predator showed through the steel wall.

---------

Meanwhile, Achilles drifted in outer space, with naught but the stars for company, the Planes of Harmony faded away in the distance, and Achilles could see another group of shapes get blasted out, but these were lucky enough to cling to the sides, unlike poor Achilles who would spend the rest of its life drifting in the abyss. A drone floated past lifelessly, it looked badly burned and didn't seem to originate from the Planes of Harmony. The shell was dried out and the mummified carcass floated on by, eventually fading from sight.

Well, that was interesting.

I need to follow her. I told badapple to follow me and chased her. "Come back, drone. We won't hurt you!" I hissed. I hoped she would stop. Does she even care about you? Maybe. You don't know, but you want her to.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Coldthrone grabbed his Combi-stick and and extended it in defiance, he pointed towards the large serpent and growled as it came closer. He charged forward and ducked a swing and stabbed upwards into the left shoulder, the tongue shot out and grazed his cheek. The warrior was flung backwards and went head over heels until he managed to catch himself.

He raised his weapon but was knocked onto his back when the creature slashed his chest, he rolled to the side as the Xenomorph stabbed at him with claw and tail. He cut it across the thigh and rolled away, standing he readied himself again.

Krio scares you. He starts talking like you care about why he says, and you clearly don't. But it doesn't matter. You can use him. As a tool- or something. You don't know. But you don't think the badapple trust you, so you continue to flee. You accelerate. Towards the reactor chamber you go.

Krio doesn't stop following you, but he doesn't get closer. You run. And run.

If you get to the reactor, you can kill tall of the birds with one stone.

Krio kept running at her. "Stop moving drone! I don't want to hurt you, but if this is going to keep up, we will ALL die! There is a way for us to still escape! We can always morph into a shell, protecting us from the explosion!".

Krio was kind of dumb. Even if they did do that, they would be blown into space! Not dead, but still flying in space.

"Krio, she is tricking you!" Badapple said. Krio didn't listen, he just kept running. He almost was able to grab her tail and stop her. Krio was weird. How weird you may ask?

He is a mechanical clone, he has DNA of 2 xenos in him, he is emotionless yet he loves death and destruction, and he seems to posses feelings for drone.

To top it of, he was a clone if 2 runners, but he was a warrior. Badapple was racing behind krio. He couldn't keep up with him somehow. Either he was getting old or krio was more athletic.

Krio finally grabbed drone's tail. "Got you!!!" He said, holding the tail very tight, unabling her to get loose. However krio was dangling like a flag on dronehive's tail.

"Guys, faster, faster!!!" Krio yelled.

You spin around, and came to a complete stop. You hiss, in part anger and part authority. "Krio, I have something to do, and unless you can help me, Firehunter will destroy our hive." You see you have got both of their attentions.

"Krio", you say, "I need your help. Firehunter will turn on us the second the Red queen is born. If we can stop him, we can kill the Firehunter and save ourselves. I have a plan, and if we can do this, then we will be heroes!"

It was simple, you explain. All you needed was for krio to use his acid (although this would damage him and possibly kill him)to melt the ground beneath Firehunter. Since he is almost directly above the reactor, you and Badapple would fight Firehunter and keep him there. If you are able to avoid instant death, you may be able to trick him into destroying the reactor, thus killing Firehunter and potentially the others. You could win even in death.

Krio hissed upon hearing the word "hero". "Like badapple?" He asked. If he had eyebrows, he would be scowling. "I HATE HEROES!!!!" He hissed out loud.

He grabbed her arm and said "what do you think i am? A hero? After all the bastardly, deceased and fucked up shit i did? HA! Dronehive, you make me laugh!". He didn't know what laughing was, but he still did it. Drone didn't know krio! He was dastardly and evil.

"See this mark?" He hissed. "Weyland loved me for it! I was supposed to be feelingless, emotionless. You are able to trigger those emotions, trickster...". He walked to badapple. "You, of all people, should understand, BA!" He said. "After all, you were there when i was created... You know what i mean!".

"How is specimen 1?" Weyland asked. "He is alright mister weyland." Scientist east said. "Good. He is the perfect weapon?". "No sir. He shows pain, love, and friendship with his brother, specimen 2.....". Weyland scowled and said "another failed xeno....". East raised an eyebrow. "Failed? He is the strongest of them!" East replied. "We could have a stronger one..." Weyland said. "No emotions!" He continued. East looked at him and said "how about clone mixing?". Weyland smiled and said "make a clone of specimen 1 AKA "badapple" and specimen 2 AKA "alienxeno". East was already busy.

"What emotions?" East asked. "Take away all the emotions except anger, hate, and the love of destruction.". "Yes sir.... What likes?". "All he needs to like is killing...." "Yes sir.... What dislikes?" "Love, friendship and everything else friendly!" Weyland smiled as he said that. "Pain?" "No!". "If he feels pain, he will be able to give up.". "He can still die, you know..." East said. "But it will be a lot harder...." Weyland replied.

Badapple was there when it happened, he saw everything. There is no single bit of good in krio, he is pure, complete evil. Krio smiled sinister and let go of drone. "I know you want to blow up the ship.... But when you are dead, believe me.... You won't win! Death decides who wins, and you want to know something, drone? Death obeys me!!!!!".

"You will have lost when you die drone, but i... Everytime i was suspected dead, i was merely knocked out..... And every time they defeated me, i came back.... So if this is ny dying day..... Then this is the beginning of a legend!". He melted the floor above him, by cutting the palm of his claw. "You wanted to get up, right? Well, i will make your way up..." He smiled again. The smile was actauly getting creepy. It was that smile that says "i do like i help you, but in fact, i am conning you, betraying you and backstabbing you....". The smile would be imprinted in drone's mind, he made sure of that....

The floor to fire hunter was open as he said " go ahead drone! Go up...." He looked at badapple with that same sadistic smile. "Want to go with her? if not.... Will you face me in battle? I have been waiting for it for a long time.... It was always your brother that killed me, always him, and when i finally killed him something happened, something unusual.... You defeated me.... But i was caught of gaurd and now i am ready to face you head on....". He was challenging badapple, but was badapple going to accept?

"Comon... You are not afraid of a face to face battle with me right?".....

Rage swelled within badapple, but he knew what krio was up to. He wanted bad apple to make the first move and kill him fast.... well he was right. Bad apple raced forward letting in on some light clawing moves to weaken krio, Krio stumbled back into some crates. melting and smashing them under his potent body. Badapple hissed sprinting and jumping again onto Krio, though instead of attacking right away bad apple disoriented Krio by spitting acid into his face. Then jabbing him with his tail. Sadly it missed vital organs and went all the way through.

Krio looked at the tail in his chest. "You missed the important spot, original...." He hissed, slowly taking away the tail from his chest. Krio took the tail and hissed "Sorry. I don't think you will like this.". Krio simply wiped the acid of his face. The acid was just as much of a xeno organ as a drink. Krio took badapple's claws and stabbed him in his chest with his tail. He smiled sinister and said "for 59 years i have been rotting in the shadow of your brother... And i will not rot in the shadow of yours!"

He took badapples arm and threw him against a spike. The spike penetrated his back.

"I have been lurking in the background for ages.... I rubbed my bloody pheromones in the scent of the destructive, lonely, and bloody battlefield.... And not for love.... Not for friendship.... Not for alliance....... Not for fame...................."

Krio took badapple, who was still stuck on the spike, and continued by hissing ".... All for revenge....".

Krio stabbed his back and hissed "but now..... My time is coming.....".

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

With my mask keeping me alive i managed to activate the magnets in my boots that i had installed just in-case this happened. I was sucked towards the hull of the ship and with a thud my feet and the ground connected, The beast clearly had the same idea, Her feet quickly dug into the metalic skin. Air rushed from the marks her claws left, Bloody began slowly trickling around her feet from humans sucked through the gaps and eviscerated by the pressures.

I began half pacing along the hull of the ship, My shoes doing a good job of recreating earth like gravity. White hot plasma shot out of my shoulder cannon, But aiming in outer space is very different. Magenta was faster than me, So she was able to quickly close the gap between us. Her tree trunk legs began swinging for me, Just 1 bad hit from those and i was dead.

The pain felt good, it had been a while since a fight like this. Bad apple smiled and watched the metal spike melt away. Bad apple also tore his own tail out of his chest and screamed. Now that hurt! bad apple watched the acid pour out of his chest, he got an idea. Leaping on krio he fliped badapple over. the acid was melting through the floor. and it finally gave away. I fell with my half-brother on top of me, i flipped him over again and scratched his sensors. He would be partially blind now. We had fallen for at least 3 floors and bad apple peirced krio with his tail again and held him there while he stabbed him with claw marks before leaping off and letting him hit the hard steel floor. We were both pouring acid blood and Badapple hissed "Revenge is just another word for murder!" Bad apple watched Krio stand up. We were both reaching our wits end. And we both knew it

Krio smiled, although badly hurt. Not because he could die, the wounds hurt. Krio was made not to feel pain. "Badapple.... Revenge is not a word for murder.... Revenge is a word for getting back what was once yours....."

Krio, with one blind side, threw BA over him, and into a wall. "You took your revenge on me too.... And on weyland too..." He hissed. He watched over badapple as he said "i have to thank you though.... Because of you..... We are free froom weyland! Free from mind control! Free from their prisons! Our minds are finaly free!" He replied. He raised his claw to badapple and helped him stand up. Badapple looked at him.

"You won the battle then.... But our minds are not yet free!" Krio said. Badapple and him were both stumbling. "The war has ended...." Krio said. He put badapple on the ground, allowing BA to heal. "But we still have a score to settle, ain't that right brother.....?". BA, now healed up, looked at krio.

"Lets see, if flesh can beat machinery!!!" Krio hissed as he tripped badapple to the ground and stabbed his breathing organs. Badapple remembered those words of krio, when krio fought alienxeno, his brother.

Krio took BA and bit his chest, hitting his bloodstream. He noticed BA was getting weaker because of this and threw him away, into a wall, which made a gas leak.

"Show me what you've got, badapple!" Krio said, another thing he hissed at alienxeno...

Badapple was extremely close to dying and was ready to give up, Krio walked up to bad apple and was about to put him out of his misery, until Bad apple swiped his tail at krio's leg cutting it clean off, major bleeding was taking place. "I was always the favourite specimen krio." Bad apple hissed and krio screaming began to crawl towards bad apple "Weyland hated you and was ready to terminate you, until I saved your lucky ass!"

Bad apple wobbled and stood up preparing to finish Krio. "The reason We hated you is because you were WEAK, INFERIOR. At least, according to weyland. How can you keep going everyday when you know you were the cast away, the failure. You make me dissapointed!" Bad apple prepared to crush Krio's skull when the floor gave away again because of the acid. Bad apple screamed peircing krio with his tail as Krio peirced me with his. we were in free fall falling through floors of metal, until we hit the last floor. Bad apple let go of Krio and he fell through into the Vacuum of space. Bad apple rolled away and looked at his chest. he looked at all the acid that he'd lost in the fight. with one final hiss. Bad apple fell into a peaceful death. the battle was over

Krio looked at the lifeless badapple. Krio was alife, but berely.... If he was a human, he would have shot himself, to put him away from his pain...... But krio felt no pain. If krio was dying, he felt he was dying.... He didn't feel pain...

"Weyland didn't hate me, brother....". He saw badapple's lifeless body drift away. "If you can hear my last words, brother, then listen good...." Krio hissed. "I know i am weaker, more gullible, weirder, and more on the offensive side then you, but....". Krio smiled sinister. "I have proven to be a good challenge for you.... Seeing how you are dead, and i still live, i will just say i won... I won, even if i am stuck in space with one leg.".

Krio saw badapple drift away from him as he said "your pretty good."

*flashback*
Restless krio (too alienxeno): You're pretty good!

Punished krio (against gamefreak): Pretty.... Good...

*flashback ends*

Krio drifted of in space, waiting to vrash on another planet, like always....

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

The young warrior was lurching over the wounded Darklioness
He did not trust such xenomorph and was ready to finish the unconscious creature when suddenly a deafening bang echoed through the room , blizzard turned around and was greeted by a large led pipe flying which slammed against him violently against the wall .

And so blizzard lay there unconscious while the battle continued to rage across the ship , as seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours and hours into ...well you get the idea it was a long time
After what seemed like hours Blizzard lifted his large doomed head and tried to wriggle out of the wreckage that had been slowly crushing him . Blizzard let out a scream of pain as the pain became more apparent , how come he had to be the only xenomorph who did not enjoy such torture .

The wounded creature eventually managed to escape his prison before lifting his head into the air with the goal of obtaining his bearings , thats when he "smelt " (if you could call it that ) the pheromones of the treacherous one known as Dronehive knowing her/him , this crazed one was most certainly trying to bring the death of all on the ship him included . Blizzard resolved she would kill this one before she could bring death to all on this ship ...besides she was the only on the ship that Blizzard had a hope of killing without being immediately dismembered