delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Sigh...
1). God-modding after death.
2). He blew/cut off your both arms, used an EMP grenade, which means it quickly shuts down ALL hardware regardless of make etc... Which means your tac nuke would of shut itself off when Carmine first used it against 'Nemo'.
3). READ YOUR OPPONENTS POST FFS!

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

OKEY DOKEY RIGHT. first of all my tech is based on a geneticlife form that runs of of celss from my predators body the pred race dident like the idea and i kept him as a put. it would stun him. and also i dident god mod arsehole i had my bomb on and it blew up dip shit. get over it we both died

and its wrong me cuting of all his limbs? yeah i know i only had one arm.. im not a moron but 2 arms takes the fucking point out of the rpg. seriously what cou i do hobble up to him whimper charge and cloraform him with firhunters armpit... god

Atin_Fordo, Yautja, 15 years ago

Okay, this is just ridiculous.

You aren't listening to a thing that's been said here, are you?

Yeah, I damn well know about Predators. I've played as a Yauja for three years before this. Not here, but this human business is new to me. I've looked at a Yautja from all angles and possibilities, and my Yautja was a tank. Not even he's capable of standing up to EMP grenades, or regenerating limbs. He could keep fighting with a lot of damage taken, with his guts hanging out, and his limbs pretty much all screwed.

But when it comes down to it, you can only deal with it.

I blew off both your arms before I even touched your legs. Yautja have fucking strong legs. You could've kicked my ass halfway across the goddamn planet, busted my bones, and literally made them unusable. I busted your ship, yes. But I only said I ended up ripping it in half with a bomb. I never said the security systems wouldn't work.

You godmodded your ship in by getting it past our defenses, just like you did yourself, completely undetected. We had a DROPSHIP and several SENTRY TURRETS fully ARMED and READY to FIRE AT ANYTHING THAT CAME WITHIN RANGE. You just teleported both yourself and it into the base.

ORGANIC TECHNOLOGY? Yeah, sorry. Tech means tech, and there's no such thing as organic technology. Especially not goddamn cell-powered organic BOMBS. And you never said at any point in the RP that it was organic, it isn't listed in your profile. Yes, I checked. And I'm pretty damn sure that's against the rules, 'cause we're supposed to be limited to the movies and games, with only some room for slightly customized weapons. Therefore, organic technology isn't in your abilities to have.

And apparently you didn't understand the first time. Even if your bomb HAD activated, which is fucking impossible because it was disabled by the EMP blast, it would've killed everyone else in the area. Meaning everybody else in the goddamn RP. And their blast radius isn't supposed to be adjustable, as far as I'm concerned. That's a director or writer's choice. And even still, Cletic and Kirby are as close to you as I am, meaning that you'd kill them both, too. Hell, I might be farther away from you than Cletic is.

The point isn't about that. It's that you ignored the fact that I blew your limbs off and tore them up repeatedly, and you chose to be JCA and not take any damage. And then you dealt more damage to me than should even be allowed, especially when you're not even capable of doing the damage.

In short, let me make a brief statement: Your tech was DISABLED repeatedly, because organic tech DOESN'T EXIST unless the mods say it does, in which case, that would be GODMODDING. So, it ain't there. Therefore, there was no explosion. I catered to your bullshit in all my posts, let you have your limbs back, didn't object to you not taking damage from your muscles being fucked up. But I'm crossing the line here, because you had no possible way to do it.

You're dead. It's that easy. I'm alive, but just barely. The nuke couldn't have gone off, so you couldn't have killed me with it. Quit being a sore loser about what's your own damn fault for not reading.

OKEY first i did take damage you choped of my legs that why i said i pulled you down to my level. okey? secondly my predator was kicked out of a clan for dishonor and now being within reason. i mean within reason by useing organic forms of tech ok? and anyway the fight is over.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Concretehunter, if a man is kicked out of a terrorist organization in this world, he will not go out and replace half his body with robot parts. You know why he will not do that? Because it doesn't exist. Just because you pretend like you were kicked out of a clan doesn't mean that you can use "organic tech". You know why? Because it doesn't exist in the AvP universe. See the parallels here?

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

Concrete through out this whole RP u have gone all mad and r making up stuff that ive never heard about in avp universe and r telling people to read the rules when u dont,it clearly states that predators can have weapons that r officly pred weapons.Its like i could say i got a whole fleet of 24 feet dinosaurs down my pants and they kill u when i itch my but please try to be more predator like not some wierd nutter who looks like hes mad.

AND READ PEOPLES POST I DONT CARE IF U WASTE UR TIME I JUST READ THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE IM BORED!

Atin is uncoiscience not dead.U however r dead.

If this RP had points u would only get 1 for including urself in the story but i doubt u did. as far as i know im the only pred in here.

If u start arguing back then i will ban u from this RP so shut and read it.But first u say sorry to atin for not listening.

can you lisen. i am listening i am reading and STPO YELLING BECAUSE I AM READING> I just dont see it as godmoding. ok fine im not in the RP anymore im dead. so SHUT UP

Atin_Fordo, Yautja, 15 years ago

*Ahem* Well, then. With all this having been settled...

Is the RP even still going anymore? Looks like the interest has pretty much been dropped.

im waiting for malus to post.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 15 years ago

is it me or this this RP just die?

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

No, It's only your imagination :P

yeah i think so...

So who's up for a one on one?

if your still alive ill repost with me in the current main fight

Don't, I engaged you where you are.

Just to get this RPG done that is....

Oh, come on, Post already! :P

ill be gone for one week sorry

Ah no worries.

not to be an asshole, but don't ignore my heavy armor.

(sorry if I seen a little angry. I'm not, I just woke up...)

EDIT:

Posted

Enjoy

kk im waiting for malus if he dosent post in the next two weeks im gonna just attack delta.kk two weeks is a bit short because i know how busy ppl r i will give him a month or two.

No need, have engaged.

@ Cletic, as for as I know, I'm in cover using a sniper from a camo'd position, I'd like to know how you found me?