shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I am very confused as to how there is 20 marines there, when I saw that Delta and his buddies has the source.

Atin_Fordo, Yautja, 15 years ago

What the fuck? Somebody wanna explain to me how the fuck you just got past our scanners, sentry turrets, AND people that were watching the area for fuckin' enemies? Then on top of that, we would've had the source in the dropship already.

Alright. S'all good. W-Y pulled a crap move. Now it's the Yautja's turn, I s'pose. I'll cut you down.

Carmine, please tell us who you are talking to. Right now, I am easily confused LOL< yea for once

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

i think he was talking to concrete.

now concrete ur going mad the "soruce" is in HUMAN HANDS!theres nothing at the pyramid nothing.It is immpossible to get past WY equitment untill it was off.You went in before it was swithced off.

The preds r now after atin because he has stonehearts equitment and weapons.

I won't attack him, so he has one less to worry about, but i will steal the 'stolen' equipment, not the source. (To everyone)

Yeah. I was talkin' to Concrete. But I'm fighting him now, 'cause I ain't letting him go unscathed.

Blegh. I ain't planning on using his stuff. Can't use a nine foot spear, after all. You take trophies. So do I.

Well. Keep in mind; I'm not alone at the base.

Slaughterbug, Yautja, 15 years ago

is it too late to join? if not can i?

I don't keep body parts, its not my style. I keep more of what matter's to the person, from a picture to a weapon, never a body part -ick-

EDIT: I am writing my post

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

OKEY first i got past the sentrys ect.. because i got into a tunnel under the system thats un gaurded.... duh.

It's the fact that you never explained how, mate. Too late now.

This fight's proving to be really fun so far, actually.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

i wanted to fight atin but looks like it'll have to wait if atin wins.(recovery and that hes not going to face me off after he killed concrete)

Yeah, I'd appreciate that.

By the way, Concrete? Your post is bullshit. Unless you're Jesus Christ Almighty himself, your post is bullshit.

You have no arms, so you have no way to cut me up, grab me, or rip off my armor. Or repair your leg. And taking off all my shit and breaking ALL my weapons in one post AND cutting off BOTH my legs? Again, unless you're JCA, that's bullshit godmodding.

I'll post, but I'm ignoring the bullshit parts. I'll take damage, but I'm definitely not going to take all of that. So, yeah.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm not posting at the moment because I'm too confused about where everything is. I'll post in the Sparring Chamber until this is all cleared up

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Concrete is a little God-modder. Who I bet can't spell 'apple' right.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Delta-boy, please don't post if the sole reason for it is to start a fight with someone. Take it to Messenger or just get over it.

Thanks, Concrete. I know I flew off the handle on it, but I'd been... Very displeased by it. At any rate, it's been fun while it lasted.

Oh, and FireHunter? What's going on is W-Y has the device in their base, about ready to be loaded up and taken. Delta's at the base, watching me, Concrete, Kirby, and Cletic, all of which are roughly a couple miles away from the base. Everybody else is inactive at the moment.

ok sorry i whent abit of the handel. and if i have no arms what fight is it? seriously so i ingored it.secondly i did has my wrist thingamabob on so you cant complain. oh did you realy need to destroy my ship... meh

Okay, really? That's the point of an RP is being creative.

You blew off your own arm in your first post and ignored all the damage I dealt several times. You ignored me blowing off your limbs. You ignored me ripping out your muscles with my daggers. You ignored me disabling your tech.

I disabled your tech like... Three times. So your self-destruct device wouldn't even work. So yes, I can complain. You've godmodded through the whole fight, and didn't even read my whole damn posts half the time. No, you didn't blow me up, because you had no tech. And just about everybody in the RP is within the blast radius, so you couldn't use it anyway without godmodding and killing them, too.

And you brought your ship into the fight. You godmodded your way into the complex, godmodded the ship there, and everything. You controlled my character to jump into the ship, and gave me no other choice.

Meaning that, once again, you've only succeeded in ignoring my posts and godmodding. It's a damn shame the mods aren't around when they're needed.

Okey but first listen. my caracter has a scout ship. ok? and second i explained that i got into a underground tunnel. i explained that. second i did have you blowiung of my leg and other leg and secondly do you have any idea about predators. they can be shot with a rpg and survive. have you seen predator? k anyway yeah i whent abit of the hadel. dident you. now get over we both died. and what the hell am i mean to do be creative pick up a combstick with my teeeth drag me up to you and attempt to stab you? and secondly how did i godmod my ship i just got in it and started flying to a hill then you fked it up and ALSO you ever heard of a wrist thing? anyway predators can modify the b;ast radius because look at predator and the blast radius and look at AvP 1 okey? now shut up i only moded in that post. because i got carierd away.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

hey.

Just back a little to try and settle this.

concrete. You know what a EMP is?
(If not, go back to when someone fired a big one at our ship, and read my post there for a clue.)

We fixed up our stuff back there by replacing our power sources . As far as I can see, everything would have shut down until you replaced your equipment and/or power source

At least thats what we had to do....

moving on.

Removal of limbs are perfectly allowed, just remind that GODMODDING (i believe thats been the main issue in this fight.) is not welcome...

Concrete, if you are uncertain of what godmodding is

look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godmoding

and allow me to quote: (I'll note imprortant things in bold text)

"Godmoding (often incorrectly spelled as "godmodding") is a term used in role-playing games to describe two behaviours of players. The term comes from the "god mode" found in many video games, allowing a player to activate features such as invincibility, unlimited ammunition or lives, or similar power boosts. Godmoding is almost always frowned upon by other members of the game, because it is regarded as a form of cheating against the game's tacit rules."

Endquote.

As far as I can see it, Carmine have been VERY generous to you, when regarding his play. and he has done everything according to the book. Good job!

Therefore.

I would say that because of your RPG style (the way you play) your godmodding, (yes I use double D's)
and by reading carefully through the fight, but also a few previous posts, i give you my conclusion:

Your self destruct device never fired. (EMP) You are dead.(Excessive damage) Carmine is alive but uncontentious.(blood loss) and out of the rpg?

perhaps a lesson is to be taken form this...? Thats not just directed to you concrete, but any new players wanting to jump in a RPG with us.

also, before you all start to flame me for this post, just think about what I said.....