black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

Okay, I want to know where the queen is.......

Because I have seen/heard the queen is in 2 possible places, by 2 different people.

Im just trying to figure this out for the storyline.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

What do you mean, in two different places? The pace was not specified by either one of those who mentioned her.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

i did edit, so that i did get hit by the whip, but shadow wasn't quick enough with tugging it, so I was the one that tugged it....
Hope it's alright

Voltage, WTF?

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

hey FH i dont have my wrist blades anymore so just edit that bit out.

I'm getting tired of Alien drones posts, oih drone make sense, go along with the bloody story not make up crap.

Waralien, Yautja, 15 years ago

Yes Im getting annoyed too.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

its fine wild fire, thanks for that small edit thought ^_^

and WTF people, can't you wait for me SHEESH. its supposed to go in order so that there isn't any mess up....

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Alien drone, I'd be more than happy to battle you, but you must keep with the story line, read some of the posts before you especially mine, Predator428, and black warriors. To better understand where we are located, which is no where near the hive.

I have read, from DW i believe, that the queen was in the jungled area of the ship.

And from what i hear Waralien is saying the queen is in the control bridge. where is she?

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think she's in the engine room or something.

No, actually none of us said where she was. I passed by the jungle area to get to the queen's room and waralien got to the bridge FROM a room next to the queen's. The only think we said about that rom was that it had doors and vents.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

that was six posts between me and LH!? or does it just count for the amount of posts I was actually fighting?

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 15 years ago

I am out, Sorry the life is taking over here. I will check in from time to time. Good luck AD

I never stated that the queen is in the bridge. And I don't think that DW said that she is in the jungle. To make it clear she is no where near the environmental area, but she is down a path that leads there as well as the bridge. Hopefully that clears things up.

no, FH, you yourself have to make 6 posts total in the fight, killing on the 6th post. Your oponnents posts dont count toward the 6 you need.

Well, I guess I win by default. I need a new fight. Ok, How far are we from the queen itself?

There is a major flaw in the rpg system. 6 posts being it.

And LH, you cant have a plasma scythe or plasma glaive, these arent canon weapons, youve got to use the ones listed in the rules.

I know 6 posts being it. She had to stop because, she was confused as to everyone else's posts around us. Even I was confused, thats why we need order people. Easier to be less confused and easier to get fights done too.

I can try to push her for more, but I doubt she can do more since, we both went from being tossed to where we are now. I was being strangled by Fire, then he lost alot of body parts. I didn't even get a chance to make my post, between that and mine and nikkies's post. Yes, I do know that we want to get this done and over with, but sometimes a great RP is best done slowly.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

All W-Y Forces, break off and form up on my current location. We need to regroup...NOW!

Shadow there is a plan for the queen already and I dont intend to get myself killed(again) and allow the hunters to have their way. If you want you can go find alien drone and take him out lol. Im not saying that Im hiring you, *slips money into hand* to go and kill him.