shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

DW. Don't make me rip your skull off. Now be nice to wild fire. I talked to him, don't worry -pet pet- Widdle doggie

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

FH, How tha hell did you walk past a few dozen turrets in the hangar so you had the chance to attack Nikkie?????????

ZOMFG

Edit plz.....

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hey LH, your need to edit your post. from what i remember reading Firhunter is attacking Nikkie(which sounds like needs to be edited due to turrets)

but anyway in your post you said "he had caught up with Shadow just in time to see her doge the behemoth that was Fire Hunter"

We(marines and preds) are on totally different parts of the ship. just pointing that out. It would take you and Shadow a while to get to where Nikkie is, and even then, turrets(once again overlooked) and a few marines would be attacking aswell as Firehunter.

Also, Alien Drone, there arent supposed to be many Predators, this ship was basically wiped out, possibly a few are in hiding. So dont go all "massive attack by predators and aliens annihilate them" in your posts.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

If I remember correctly, the first thing we did was to seal off any way into the docs (including aircrafts and other holes big enough for entry...)

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

BW, please look at the post I did in the RP before that one, seeing as it's where I discovered the pred ships, it's the one with the major edits.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

post edited

is Aliendrone gonna ever stick to the story or continue wandering in dream land?

Just ignore him. That's what I do.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

you know, i'm beginning to wonder if you people are cutting straight to the chase in my posts, for four reasons
1) I could have EASILY broken through your silly little blockages.
2) I jumped down from the roof.
3) We CRASHED RIGHT THROUGH THE FLOOR.
4) the sentry guns would need time to turn around, wouldn't they?

Im questioning what i am about to say. but i believe they were in the dropship. as Malus was there, when Kidd aproached him. ATLEAST 4 turrets from my count were around the dropship.
Crashing through the floor of the dropship would cause you to be in the room, in the middle of 4 turrets.

If Nikkie was not in the dropship then disregard all i just said.

nikkie was not in the dropship, she was at the door in a hallway, which is where all of the others are too, if you don't include kidd and malus.

Page 14....Kidd- "Kidd Junior heads for The Waffle in a strut that expresses his mood. Slinging his rifle over his shoulder as he boards the ship via ramp, the veteran seeks for a single individual onboard."

Page 15- Kidd- "Holding his firearm in his right hand still, the soldier looks at the crowd inside the ship and by the order of Nikkie..."

Page 15- NIKKIE- ""LETS MOVE" She ordered wanting them to hustle and to move. Turning towards the door for a final time"

Technically they were not out of the dropship yet. And for 2 pages they were still in it. You could take it as them leaving the dropship in page 15, but then again, turrets. although, by the way you took it, they didnt exit a door yet, since you thought they were at the door in a hallway. actually they were at a door in the hallway of the dropship.

ok, i stand corrected.
but that means shadow would be in the dropship...
Page 14:
a smile crossed her lips as she heard shouting, the fingers stopped and rested on one of the walls, listening in. Soon a human, female made the way towards her wondering what she was...

perhaps shadow had the same idea as you. if so she must also correct her post.

She has cloaking though, that may be a way to get around obstacles.

i can crawl on walls, but i'm guessing the sentry guns can point upwards?

As far as i know Dropships do not have ceiling entrances, just ramps below.

I am way out of range of the gun's of theirs.

but Nikkiewas within the dropship, making it impossible for you to be there, and then be out of range.

you have to edit your post abit.

EDIT: nvm, that happened before the events in the dropship. your fine shadow.

LOL Ok Black ^_^

Look, the entire hangar is sealed up tight - nothing can get in or out without going through the big front blast door and into the range of about 10 sentry turrets.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Is anyone gonna continue this RPG?