badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey, I mentioned you in one of my posts. Unless you've already checked it out I think you should

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I almost missed breakfast didn't I?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey, sorry for the wait.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

My god DD, I was laughing so hard I had to remember to breathe. You're a comical genius at times.

EDIT: In my latest post I decided to speed things up a bit I hope you guys don't mind. I had hoped that our "missing' predators would post, but with only DD and CH here at the moment ( PV2....we know you're there) I just said F it and sped things way up.

Sorry for vanishing again! My cold got a little worse so I was mostly asleep or hacking up green stuff for 48hrs.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Charming.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Deathdrop, I wonder if we're going to end up in our third or fourth showdown during this RPG. If so, your bloodline is cursed with fighting extraordinarily large predaliens.

Yeah welcome back DL. Looking to post in a little while

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Post's up. I know a batshit monologue was expected, but that'll come later.

eh, Watever. we are just happy you posted

Bloo posted. Yay, now this party can get started. Perhaps a translation to come with future posts. Even I am having trouble figuring out what your saying sometimes.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

I posted!

Nobody ever knows what Bloo's saying. We just nod our heads lovingly and agree. :P

Instead of asking if you had actually just killed yourself in your first post I decided to investigate for myself. Hoping that you are either dead or unconscious or have already vacated the premises.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thats fine. I'm trying something different....who knows I might loose focus and it will be my last and first post.

Sorry for the confusion, it's actually two characters speaking. The change is really subtle, and even with the underscores I realized it looks confusing. The first speaker is a captured human, and every time he's speaking, his POV'll be encased in quotation marks. Whenever the Queen is monologue-ing I'll encase it in asterisks.

My reason for including the human character is only so I have an excuse to write out the Queen's fight scenes in the third person without losing "the magic," as it was a giant bitch during LoF to try and stay in character while also being descriptive while fighting someone. Other than that, the human doesn't exist at all and won't become and advantage/disadvantage to any one side.

The human and his group are all trapped in the pyramid, which is shifting like the one in AVP. They're stuck in a room similar to the egg room from that same movie, though they're free to move around the room. The conveyor belt's placing eggs in front of each of them, and the human thinks they're leather party bags. Let's call him Jim from now on.

Later on Jim'll be impregnated, but will live for as long as my Queen does so that he can describe my fights.

If the human's own monologues are distracting, I can keep it to a bare minimum and only have him strictly describe my character's fights.

Edit: Okay, I just reviewed this post and this sounds really confusing, maybe I'll make it more clear next time or just scrap this experiment altogether.

Ok I finally posted again.

I'm outside of the Hive now, on the move again.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Uh... Did PV2's character just die? I know I had the joke about the drop-pods, but this is getting fishy...

Epic, Quoted

I'm going to try and post somtime today, thinking of starting to leave the hive and look around for the Preds with GF.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm going to drink and take LSD and see if Bloos posts make perfect sense!

I'm on an iPad right now, but when I get home in a few hours I'm gonna rearrange my system of fuckery. I like Jim though, I'm gonna keep using him.