PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thank you very kindly gents.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

hey, is our fight still on pv2

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

wow it's been dead around here lately

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah, I was supposed to post but I'm out of town and I don't have my laptop. Sorry about that, I totally forgot about this when I was packing. I'll definitely get to this next week.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

This one's gonna be a long-runner, but that's OK as long as people don't forget about it. The nice thing about this coming semester is that I'm going to have lots of free time, so I'll be able to post a lot.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

bloody hell Firehunter, Go easy on me.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Going easy isn't my strong suit. But you won't die until later, so it won't end early at all. It just makes you have to think of a creative way to do things.

Help me with this: should Jim be any more important? I notice everyone wants to "please me" by capturing him, but he was never supposed to distract from the main conspiracy theory, though I guess that's my fault for using him as the replacement Queen's host.

It's not the Red Queen that's supposed to become the antagonist, she's just a plot device used to further my hate for the Predators. Chances are she won't even be born until the very end of the RPG (if she makes it out alive, which i havent decided yet). The real "villains" are the Elders; how that all works out is up to CH, DD, Pv2, Doc, etc. Like was said earlier, my replacement is indeed part of the conspiracy, but it's more of an "oh, and also do that while you're at" rather than the main mission.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Badapple

I hope so, my posting is hinged on The_Doctor's so sorry for the delays everyone.

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

Working on getting a post up within the hour.

That's good, 'cause I guess I'm also sorta waiting on you, too.

Edit: Oh hey, it's up. Nice.

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

little bit of a rush job at the moment, may do some editing when I get back home from work tonight. Also this may be the first collabrative post in an RPG here, PRED actually has been writing the logs ill be finding.

That's actually pretty interesting. And I dunno if I mentioned it, but more likely than not, it was you and Pv2 who captured me, which is another good reason for you and I to fight.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'll have to post tomorrow guys, rough day.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I might try my hand at taunting.

Firehunter, You're going to kick the SHIT outta me.

I'm still trying to decide who to attack when the occasion arrives. I'm a little lost on where everyone is, except for Tawganator.

I think all the Predators are still outside, while all of the Xenos are either in or on top of the pyramid. I'm still inside.

I'm outside right now with Tawganator in the forest(or should I be back at the pyramid?).

Oh and I'm about to something disturbing. Unless someone has done this before me I guess it's not that disturbing. You have been warned, you'll see what it is when you read my post.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bloo, I'm out in the jungle engaging in combat with Concretehunter, there are a few other NPC xenomorphs in the jungle too, and I think one or two other xenomorph players are out there too.

Right, i totally forgot about that. I'm also about to head outside whenever Doc gives me a story cue. Or should our fight be inside the pyramid?