tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thanks Bloo that helped a hell of a lot.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm going to be a little more twisted.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DD are you the son of the guy you played in LoF?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

I had the same question, but I think that is what DD was trying to convey.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah, I'm a big enough nerd to actually try to make the continuity of all my RPG posts match, more or less. So yes, my current character is the son of the disgraced elder from LOF and EOTL. He's closer to the age of everyone else, and not on drugs. He is, however, as much of a moody prick as the old man.

Since every version of my character tends to die horribly or get addicted to drugs, I figured the whole "disgraced bloodline" thing made sense.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Don't worry Deathdrop, we are the same, I try and make my character's timeline all match up.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

All my guys are the same one, only it's an 'alternate reality' version that lived through the last RPG.

I even included the situation behind Firehunter's rebirth to be the reason why I hate him again so much.

So if guys are nerds...

...I'm probably fine.

I had to get it analyzed by a man in a straight jacket but I've got it figured out. Jim is an idiot or completely out of it due to some form of futuristic drug and is now in possession of a Royal FaceHugger which may have already implanted a queen embryo in him and is either dead or still alive waiting to implant it's drone/warrior embryo in another host. And the Queen aka Bloo knows it.

Am I anywhere near ball park on this or was that man in the straight jacket not el flipo enough?

^That's what I picked up on.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'll post a new one once I get back to a computer, not a iPod .

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I tend to just continue on with my character as normal.

Everyone knows that Concretehunter is a demigod who's toying with you foolish mortals hehe

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

My character is like a phoenix. It dies and then rises again in a completley different place, Kinda like FH's character

Alright, I just realized that Jim and Hedy might cause a fuck ton of confusion and misdirected priorities, so for everyone involved, here are some recent spoilers:

- Jim's not that important at the moment (so don't go chasing after him), and there are three other humans roaming the pyramid, who also shouldn't be giving any one side an advantage. All of them are impregnated and should be dying soon. their Xenos aren't hostile to us and are Jim's 'Guardians.' For now, I want Jim protected.
- The humans, as well as the Super Facehugger, were indeed planted by the Predators who want me replaced. It's because I'm too old and rampant and it's believed my Xenomorphs are weaker (which isn't the case of any player-controlled Xenos).
- if you're already after Jim right now, keep the above in mind. Maybe write in that you found one of the new Xenomorphs already guarding him, something like that.

I don't mean to control everyone's posts - on the contrary, I want everyone to not focus so much on my own story problem for now, unless that's the direction we're going in (similar to how LoF slowly began focusing on Pv2 and Doc's human story, which I'm fine with reintroducing here).

Gotta go I'm posting tomorrow!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

OK, so I had this crazy idea...

Between my character's history of being held down by the "spineless aristocrats," the drop pod malfunctions, PV2's pod flat-out crashing, and a queen replacement taking place in what's meant to be a standard hunt (without any of the hunters knowing, no less), something stinks.

What if a conspiracy is afoot? What if some (or potentially all) of the elders are trying to get rid of some of the more "troublesome" Preds? They've got the motive:

My character got one of their intended successors killed, PV2 is experienced enough to become an elder (thus competition) and was old friends with my character's father. Concrete and I are grudging allies...

We don't have to go this way by any means, but wouldn't it be cool if they were trying to off us?

No, that's actually a really interesting way to go. It's like Halo 2, which, despite everything else, had a fantastic story of mass betrayal. What if Super Predators were involved?

-The Predators = The Elites, once head of operations but now being hunted.
-Queen replacement situation = The Gravemind, leader of the Flood, not wanting to be destroyed by Halo and working with a human to prevent death.
-Super Predators = The Brutes, who are highly ranked and want to get rid of the Elites to lessen competition for power. They see the Elites as much lower than them and are much stronger physically, but also more prone to aggression and irrational thinking.
-Elders = Prophets, who were once rational but have now fallen under the influence of the Brutes and want the Elites killed off in a genocide involving the Halo array and the Flood.

We don't have to play it the same way, but the whole conspiracy thing makes this a lot more interesting.

It fits in perfectly and is in my opinion the best way we should take this. Good spotting Deathdrop.

We should let Doc know he's an asshole Prophet, then.

Fighting him is gonna be a lot more interesting now.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

So does that make the xenos the UNSC?

Halo? USNC?

Am I missing something here??