concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Exams and rugby are getting on top of me, Ill jam in a post when i get the jam.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Doc: That's awesome. Really looking forward to the rest of our collaboration.

@Tawganator: Yeah, I decided to take another look at the whole Female War thing. This time I thought I'd write my character to be the victim here. This "alternate universe" version of Bloo lived at the end of Litany of Fire, but after so long, she's the one being replaced and the "child" aspect of her personality misses the original Queen in a fucked up kind of way.

I guess we sorta turned this into Litany of Fire 2, but whatever.

Freud would have a field day with your character -bloo-

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'll have my next post tomorrow.

If anyone picks up the irony in my post then 10 points to Griffindor!

Firehunter I'm attacking you for the way.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

ha ha, i totally get that. Nerd reference *High fives.* but there is something else i'll let the others figure out.

going to try and attack a careless NPC hunter in ma next post. if thats ok

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Made my post

I'm kinda doing like Bloo a little bit with the memories.

My character is having flashbacks of the events in Litany of Fire but the memories of splintered and don't make sense but they're getting stronger. She's still loyal to the Queen, Bloo, but it's a case of the more she learns the less loyal she becomes.

Interesting yes?

Wow, if you were the leader of The Hive and higher ranked, we could have done a Female War with two actual players this time.

...not that I want Firehunter to turn into a girl. My guy does call him a bitch a lot, though.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I keep wanting to post but then something comes up....THAT'S IT! I'm posting tomorrow regardless of what else I have going on.

Yo, i'm probably going to post today or tomorrow.

@Kirby: don't you even think of inturrupting my battle. THIS PRED IS MINE!!! Kirby i was also thinking of doing like a little friendly competition between us to impress the queen.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I will be posting later today or early tomorrow.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Any Xeno who needs someone to fight, I'm game.

Tad of a slow start but now there's grass on the pitch..

Let there be blood!

God i feel dirty.

Okay it's official, PREDATORv2 is alive and not that well and is up against myself and DarkLioness. To be honest I've been having a really hard time trying to interpret the will of PREDATORv2 and decided that he probably wanted to die or just let everyone else think that so he could do some covert shit behind all of our backs and give one hell of an entrance and impress all of us. So I went for the middle ground because I wanted someone to fight and in all honesty I felt bad about the chicken shit way I ran away from our last encounter in LOF. God what away to go that was.

^I was wondering about that.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Guys not that I want to kill your buzz here, but the_doctor and I had a very elaborate plan on how I was going to make an appearance.... If I was even making an appearance. It is my fault for not sharing this information and I totally dig how popular I am, but some post editing might need to be done here.

Yeah, that's exactly why I decided to give up spoilers. Otherwise, Jim would be dead and there would be another Queen running around.

Posting tomorrow dudes

Okay PREDATORv2 since you have asked so it shall be done. Changing my post now.

EDIT: Okay the changes have been made.

posted a second ago