-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It would actually make us the Flood, but it's not about Halo, it's about the betrayal conspiracy, and it's the first thing I thought of to compare it to.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm down with a conspiracy, I still need to figure a few things out. However I think it would be pretty cool and I'm going to try my best to follow.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pv2 you are killing me you know with might be being dead or not. That's it, I've made my decision and you are alive and I'm coming after you. But only if you post within the next few days cause I'll be without my trusty computer over the weekend.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sounds good to me.

@Tawganator: PV2 IS MA PREY whatever you can die first though

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Gotta log off now. I meant to post earlier but I ended up trying to find that t-shirt from the US version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

I will post tomorrow though.

Oh and I haven't decided on what Predator to go after yet. I'm sure I'll pick someone eventually. And that someone better be afraid. Very afraid.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok so lets clarify.

1. Who of us is trying to replace -bloo-?

2. Are Me, DD and Pv2 all on the same team?

3. I think it would be cool if someone who isn't in the RPG decided and emailed them, So then noone exept the person knows.

I feel we're going to have to bring in a few more people

the elders, are trying to replace bloo because she is belived to be too old. again it's all about that conspiracy theory.

1. The Predators trying to replace me are the NPC Elders back at HQ or whatever. It's none of the Predators heading to the pyramid right now.

(Personally, I don't see a reason for this unless an outside influence like Super Predators were involved, as it's never happened before, and certainly not for a 600+ year old Queen.)

2. Yes, you are. Every player-controlled Predator (even DD and Pv2) and all of the younger NPCs are on the same team. All of the Elders (except for Doc, since we don't know if he's either one of the conspirators or an Elder that the other Elders want killed) want you guys dead.

(Again, I wouldn't see a reason for that unless there was an outside influence like a party of Super Predators who want to get rid of people like CH, DD and Pv2 for less competition for power.)

3. I'm not exactly sure how that'd work.

Edit: Since there's a lot of talk on who gets to fight whom, I've got dibs on Doc this time around.

Ummm...I...oh whatever I'll figure it out as I go along.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Getting rid of Bloo could be as simple as an ego thing; they're getting rid of the queen the clan used to hunt because of its connection with the old guard. There's probably a cool story behind the original Queen's capture that makes certain "undesireables" (My character's Dad, PV2, Concrete) look good.

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

So I should probably make post soon :P I kinda been thinking of a way to tie some stuff up from LoF but only have half an idea. I like this conspiracy stuff, sabotage everywhere. I'll try to get a post out sometime today, as it stands I'm still on the ship like meditating or some crap.

That's a good point, DD. I think we can do without the Super Predators.

Alright, I've got an idea - Doc, if you're one of the Elder conspirators, you could easily be the Elder who a)planted the Super Facehugger and b)was sent to kill me.

Our fight is set in stone in any case, so it really doesn't matter to me if you've got something else planned.

I'm going to post today only i've only got half an Idea together. I'm thinkin though

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm going to be doing something that one of you will hate me for.

Sorry for stealing the Banner idea Bloo.

Also my post was not from the perspective of my character and was not during the RPG.

Doc shoot me an E-mail when you have the chance.

It's fine, it's not like I have a copyright on using header tags.

By the way, since no one's posted recently, I guess I'll write another one soon.

Posting tomorrow

@Doc: I just realized, is that Dark's mask you're talking about? If it is, I like that, it makes our fight more personal for both our characters.

Edit: Okay, here's some updates:

- All of the humans except Jim are dead. The Xenomorphs that came from them are the replacement Queen's guardians, and by extension, Jim's as well. Yes, the embryo inside him is the Red Queen, and yes, "Hedy" still has another embryo.
- Those Aliens are red, while all of mine are blue. Currently, all of my Aliens know something's different about the four red Xenos, but they aren't hostile to each other yet.
- The red Dogalien following Jim is neither the Red Alpha Male nor the leader of the (future) Praetorians.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hmm, strange. I seem to have this sudden urge to reread Aliens: Genocide.

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo yes indeed it is. I wanted to create some continuity between the two the RPG's character wise. Besides it's such a great mechanism for our subplot. By subplot I mean fight :P

There will also be some more continuity in my next post as well.

@concretehunter if you wanna just shoot me an email you can get me at [email protected]

I will not be posting for a few days due to recent events that have been happening at school.