-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think your post's fine, except that there ARE actually a bunch of other Predaliens roaming around the pyramid (though they're not nearly as big as FH).

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'll post a little later. I'm about to finish up Normal on Halo 4!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

You say there is a opening on the Blue side for a Alpha eh FireHunter? You guys ever had one of those moments that you knew that the chances of you winning a fight verses another guy, that was very likely bigger and stronger, was virtually nil and yet you wanted to fight them anyways? I just had one of those thoughts with FireHunter over there....

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Haha yeah, pretty much, I'm noticing that it's members of the Hive that are going on the Red team, and I just realised that Bloo has created a perfect way of separating the xenomorph clans.

Nice post, FH. We're at that point in the story where pretty much anyone can suddenly die, no matter how important to the plot.

I'd still like to fight Doc though, but I'll keep with this scene till CH and DD show up.

I purposely redirected my attention because I knew you wanted to fight Doc.

It's almost a shame though, it'd be a perfect set up for you and I to finally fight, especially since we're pretty evenly matched.

It would be, but maybe next time, hey? Or if you win your battle with Doc haha.

I'm posting when I'm fully awake. I stayed up all night Friday and by California time it's 3:35 am so it's Sunday so I stayed up all night Saturday too. See ya when I get some coffee.

I'm gonna be really busy this week, and maybe next. I MIGHT be able to post this weekend.

I might post sometime today maybe

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ill post my joining of the fray sometime this week.

Okay, so now WTC are close. Jim and I ran off toward Doc and Pv2, which I guess is close to Kirby. FH is fighting BA, and everyone who didn't run off somewhere will be fighting with CH and DD. Is that what's about to go down?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

*Spoiler alert* Believe it or not I was hoping to have BA and myself tag team FireHunter but I can change that if we need to. And I'm very sorry for not making it clear where I am in all of this, I haven't figured that out really myself yet.

No, go ahead with that, I forgot you were following him, I was thinking you were still close to the predator ship.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

that would make things more interesting

@Bloo

When FireHunter attacked you he left a wound in your side right? Which side, left or right? Because when me and Tawganator catch up to you I'm going for the wound to slow you persuit of Jim down.

I don't think it matters. Surprise me?

Ok, will do

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sorry writing from an iPhone. Who would be persueing me?