the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

@bloo yeah I'm still cool with crashing the ship, I honestly assumed that you would crash the ship by grabbing hold of the hull to begin with

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Awesome, looks like we're set:

CH meets up with Doc on the small ship, and at the same time, Phone boards and tries to get Doc to believe CH and DD are planning to betray him. This is a lie, of course, and CH kills Phone, at which point Jim sneaks into the cockpit to fly it to the mother ship so he can get an escape pod to earth. BUT before you guys get far, I jump on the ship and weigh it down, bringing it to the top of the pyramid in the ensuing crash.

All the remaining player-characters hear the crash and rush for the pyramid - all remaining Xenos try to rush to the top to either kill or help me while all remaining Predators defend the top of the pyramid while Doc and I fight. (This includes hundreds of NPC Xenos and 20-50 NPC Blooded Warriors, right?)

Just waiting on CH's e-mail now.

Main things:
- DO NOT kill Jim.
- DON'T do anything to the pregnant lady.
- Phone was on his way to become an Elder before being promoted to overseer of the Hunting Planets (which was why he was involved in this hunt), so he's not easy to kill.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Depending on if i get side tracked i should have some form of a draft before midnight tonight (GMT)

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Deathdrop, you haven't lost it, but it's more or less hanging by the shoulder muscles, there's a big hole, the medikit could probably fix it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Finally got a chance to post and Kirbys a evil, scheming, little guy in this RPG. This will be fun.

^I like that comment about my mental instability and how you shouldn't fully trust my judgement. True, my character's way over the deep end by now, but even before she found out about the new Red, she considered everyone expendable, especially the higher-ranked Xenos.

Fun fact: the reason she hates the Praetorians/high-ranking members so much is because she's paranoid about one of her own guards doing to her what she did to the original Red in LoF.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok I might post sometime later today for sure.

@Bloo that's what I was hinting at, that the higher ranked xenos might do what the you did in LoF. I'm glad you got that. Take note that Kirby has been trying to get close to you since my first post where I gave you that human BA caught, even though you didn't eat it.

Phone is dead.

My kill tally:
Phone
Firehunter

I was gonna edit some of his dialogue, but I'll just retcon it in my next post like I've been doing. Otherwise, what you have is fine. I like the idea of him being a coward at heart, but he DOES have hunting experience.

Here's my theory: he's been on enough hunts to have been considered a good candidate for Overseer, but he's maniupulative and works out ways for him to not actually do any hunting, which explains his inexperience in physical fighting. He'd rather pick up a human gun and shoot at you from a long distance than engage in a dual (unless he can get a cheap shot like he did with Dto).

I'll have a post later.

Sure, Edit my post if you will. I have no problem with you doing that!

Finally got to post. Let me know if I've stuffed up any continuity so far. ;)

Looks good to me. I'll have a post up soon. It'll be pretty long, even by my standards. I'll try to trim it down as short as I can.

Edit: It's up.

ok my post is up. I took a lot libertys with Roots but I can change things if need be. And Bloo you can still control Roots if you so wish.

What you have is fine, I like that you mentioned her. Just don't kill her off yet, I have something planned. Other than that, I'll make my plans work with whatever you guys write.

This may have already been covered but I'm too lazy/busy/important to go back through everything but is the pyramid an Egyptian style design or closer to Latin-American types?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, my post is up, and if you don't like anything Kirby I can change it.

@Doc: It's a mix; it's kind of like the one in AVP, but the top is a large flat platform with steps leading to it from the very bottom.

b22f57a7-4c44-488a-8150-23de709b1784_zps77c9b349.jpg

You guys aren't at the bottom, that's still near the top.

So I will leave you two to duke it out. Ill fend off the Xenos. It seams that this is coming to an end!