-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm actually writing the next post right now. It'll be up soon.

I've got nothing but time today, I'm out sick and it sucks all sorts of ass.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Firehunter that was a fun fight.

Due to your strange growth you have my permission to resurrect later on in the RPG in order to help out with the whole Red/blue thing.

@CH: There's a Predator in my posts (let's call him Phone) that's been talking to Jim, and Phone's contacting another Predator to try and capture Jim.

The way this part of the story's gonna go is that I want to kill Jim now, but Phone has another Predator capture Jim because you guys want Red. Then I'll be following that Predator, who will happen to lead me to Doc and Pv2.

Do you want to be the Predator that captures Jim? I mean, it can be anyone, but I just need a player-character to be the one that Phone's talking to.

Edit: Also, Firehunter being resurrected can work this way. Hedy, the Super Facehugger, still has another embryo. She's been in Jim's bag but will fall out and latch onto an NPC Predator somewhere in between Phone's shed and my current location. This gives me even more reason to follow Jim, because my character's been meaning to speak to Hedy about the Elder Council's plan. Of course, Hedy doesn't know anything, and doesn't even talk.

I'll make another map to illustrate all this, it might be kinda confusing.

It may as well be me as in my previous posts i've been talking to people outside of the hunt.

Alright, good. You can write for Phone, too, I don't really care what happens as long as it fits that general plotline.

You can even change it since it's your RPG, I just needed some way to finally fight Doc.

Edit:
Map1_zps72b5cb9f.jpg

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I like how this is going so far

I'm sorry -bloo- I'm a tad confused.

Who is this character named phone?

(No i didn't, Its funnier this way.)

But yeah, Phone's a guy none of you Predators actually know (though he DOES know Pv2, DD's dad and Doc), he's not even in Hunter's Moon or Balatu. He's just this guy that's "working" for the Elder Council, but hates them even more than any of you do, and so he wants Red for his revenge plan. He joined the hunt specifically for that reason.

Thank you! I will drag DD over to Jim

@Bloo

Ohhh the plot thickens!

@concrethunter

According to the map I'm nearby so that should give you the motivation to move fast, that is if I don't get to Jim first.

Speaking of which, Bloo you said in your next post Jim is the one who encounters me? Not the other way around right?

Don't worry, my post will cover it. I've been away for an hour doing other house-related bullshit, but I'm almost done writing it.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Son of a bitch. There I was just finished reading everything on here that I've missed and was ready to leave and then Bloo makes a post. Thank you Bloo.

Yeah, my posts are getting kinda long, but then again, this is serious business.

SO serious.

Alright I saved my post on on Notepad I'll post it tomorrow!

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Seeing as this RPG is fun, and I enjoy it, I'll probably resurrect through Hedy's second embryo (The irony if it was from you, Concretehunter) and we'll see how it goes from there.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Okay I have finally posted and I hope you don't mind me moving you around BA.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

ah no prob, Sorry I haven't been on for a long time. It's hard to get a steady Wi-Fi signal right now

That is totally understandable BadApple

I just read the new posts. Now I have add more stuff to my original post XD

Is Jim the one who's talking like he's from "Da hood"

Yeah, that's him. Also, Reeza isn't a Queen, just a 9.5 ft. Warrior. I thought about making her a Crusher or Raven, but that'd be overkill.