tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah I'm up for that unless a lone predator crosses my path.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Once again I am back, I finally found the perfect place to come in at (Trying to find Badapple after he is chased by Firehunter) So hopefully I won't disappear for another 7 pages, after all, like Bloo said, "Those pyramid fluctuations are a tricky bastard."

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Posting Friday or Saturday guys

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Go on you two, The sexual tension is killing me!

Get it out of your system.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's late as hell, but my post is up.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I made another post. It's mostly filler, but it speeds things up regardless.

Oh shit i forgot about that, Sorry DD. I'm going to be going towards Doc or Phone, Most likey phone. How badly will it fuck up the plot if i cut Phones eyes out?

So I am either gonna wait till Badapple posts again or if Bloo does something like "Calling all Shadow Serpents" After all, I sorta set myself up to not be able to do something till BA is back.

@GF: No, my fight with Doc will be 1v1. Let's just say my character's so pissed off that she doesn't think to call SS for help.

@CH: I was planning on chasing Jim onto the main clan ship where Doc is. Jim's gonna crash the ship onto the top of the pyramid and that's where we fight.

BEFORE Jim and I get on board, Phone arrives on the ship to try and get Doc to believe that you and DD betrayed the rest of the two clans. If you want to kill him, this would be the perfect place to do so - just show up in the middle of their meeting and challenge Phone to a duel. Here's Phone's description:

He's 7'6" and is an Elite Super Predator. His weapons of choice are 17-inch Hidden Blades on each arm (think Assassin's Creed).

Should I control him while he fights you, or should he just die quickly?

What if we fought on top of the ship

Now how about that!

I'll control him. But don't worry, I wont beat him to death with a corndog.

Edit: I decided.

In my next post i shall.

1. Engage with mortal combat with phone.

2. Make it so that Doc's ship has crashed into the Pyramid, Killing Jim and activating the Yautja weather device (Protecting the peak from the storm)

3. Fend off the swarm of other Player controlled Xenos while Doc and Bloo fight it out.

From my post onwards it is a free for all. DD you can do what you like with Firehunter You kids !

Bloo tell me anything specific you dont want to happen, Ill email you a draft before im done and we can wrap this whole thing up in the next page or two!

Thank you, with this happening I have a chance to finally reincorporate my character

That sounds fine, except I don't want Jim to die just yet. You can also kill Phone too, and then I'll write him a definite ending in one of my own posts.

Edit: Since you'll be taking care of the fight, you wouldn't mind me slightly editing whatever draft you send me, right? I wouldn't change much, I just want to keep Phone's dialogue in character. I also already had Jim's entrance staged as well as my own.

Sure, No problem!

Warning, it's gunu be a long post.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hell, I gotta post, I have a good idea

@CH: I'll and add change minor details, so I'll try not to make it TOO long.

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

Okay quick note to everyone heading over to my ship, I think there may be some confusion over it. The ship I took down to the planet was my character's personal ship that was described at the start of LoF not the clan ship that is still in orbit. That said the ship it's self is a tiny craft with only around 3 or 4 chambers with the cargo hold/engine room being the one at the rear. Working on my post at the moment, trying to wrap up some plot threads and stuff but work is kicking my ass at the moment. Also no one do anything specific with the pregnant female just yet, its something me and Pv2 had developed that still has a twist to go with it so avoid making any conclusions over what her importance is.

@Bloo I feel like I should confering with you over story direction at this point as well, then again I think everyone feels like that ;)

Yeah, that'd be a good idea. How do you want us to change the ending?

The only people connected to this part of the story so far are me, you, CH and Pv2. Maybe it'd be better for CH to send YOU the rough draft first so you can add what you see fit, and when you guys agree, I'll take over and edit Phone's dialogue?

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah sure, I believe CH has email already but it's no big thing. I was more concerned about getting the space ship thing cleared up with everyone lol. I'm going to email Pv2 and see where he stands with things, ie if he's still planning on participating at all. That is unless anyone else has heard from him?

Oh, cool. Does that mean we can still stick to Phone, CH and Jim boarding your ship and crashing it onto the pyramid?

Since I obviously won't fit, I'll either follow it on ground or grab a hold of it while it crashed through the air. Maybe My weight will be the reason it even crashes?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Firehunter: Just for clarification here-have I lost my arm, or is it just broken?