DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Made my post, it's also kinda long.

Oh and when are the WTC showing up? Because they're needed right now. Really bad here.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It was pretty cool seeing all that stuff from another perspective. I just posted, but I'll get on the next post right now.

WTC won't show up till CH and DD do, but for future reference, Wumbo's a normal Praetorian, Thank is a Spitter, and Coco's a Crusher.

Also, Roots, the Runner, is still out there, but he'll show up at Phone's shed later on.

Edit:
Map2_zps37390fc7.jpg

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

JC, WHAT DID I MISS!!

I might just have to ride it out and see if there is a spot i can jump in on.

You can join our fight since you're still in the pyramid.

I was always meant to fight Doc at the end, though, so I'm not sure how this thing's gonna end. Maybe I can sneak out after a few more posts.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok, I had spent all day in school trying to catch up, but I can't quiet figure it out, where is Bloo and all teh other Xenos fightin?

Near the "top" of the forest, far away from the Predator ship, and close to the pyramid.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Someone will need to write about Hedy facehugging a predator before I can reincarnate (For some dramatic effect, Deathdrop). Also, I'm not sure if you waited long enough before tearing my head off, Concrete. I haven't really been counting, so I'm probably wrong.

I don't mind if someone writes about Hedy escaping Jim's bag to find a Predator. I've got my hands full writing for six (soon to be nine) characters.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I guess I'll write it then, seeing as it'll be giving impregnating the character who'll be giving birth to my character.

EDIT: Isn't there a predator with Jim at the moment? I'm having a hard time following all of this at the moment.

EDIT 2: Never mind, just looked at the map, it makes sense.

EDIT 3: In other news, I just made the 69th post in the RPG. I feel victorious.

No, Phone (the Predator you're talking about) is contacting him via radio, or something (they never figure it out either). He's on the other side of the forest. I made a badly drawn map, hopefully it'll be helpful.

But yeah, all this "plot" stuff is admittedly kind of tiring, and I realize it's pretty confusing if you're not the one writing it all. I'll tone it WAY down from here if it's tiring you all out, but for now, here's a recap:

Hedy, a Super Facehugger, has been hibernating in Jim's bag since the beginning of the story. She implanted Jim with Red, a Queen, who is the true successor to the original Queen from Litany of Fire. Hedy also has one more embryo, which she'll plant in an NPC Predator. The resulting Xeno will be FH.
Jim has been chasing Bloo. Eventually, Bloo hits Jim in the head with her tail and knocks him out of his amnesia.
This is when Phone somehow contacts Jim. Phone is a Predator in a shed on the very edge of the forest, and he's with Dto, an idiotic Youngblood from Balatu.
Phone's a guy none of the Predators actually know; he's not even in Hunter's Moon or Balatu. He's just this guy that's "working" for the Elder Council, but hates them even more than anyone, and so he wants Red for his revenge plan. He joined the hunt specifically for that reason.
Phone knows DD's father, Pv2, and Doc, and they know him.
Dto is the son of a Badblood (former royalty) that challenged DD Sr. to a duel while DD Sr. was on his drug. DD Sr. threw Dto's father off a cliff. Now Dto winds up working for Phone because he's an excellent tracker. He's not very important to the story.

Bloo is in pursuit of The_Doctor and Pv2. They haven't actually done anything yet, but Bloo senses their old scent (somehow) and is being driven crazy by it.
Jim was chasing Bloo to distract her from interrupting Doc and Pv2's "pregnant human" plan.
Red has 7 Xenos (including FH and DL): Reeza, the Alpha Male; Roots, a Runner; Wumbo, a Praetorian; Thank, a Spitter; and Coco, a Crusher. The latter 3 will coincidentally arrive at the fight when CH and DD do.
DL and Reeza are defending Jim because of Red. Tawganator and Badapple are still on Bloo's side.
With CH, DD, DL, WTC, BA and Tawganator fighting each other, Jim will slip off and try to run for the Predator ship to try and hijack an escape pod to Earth. This will cause Bloo and CH (and maybe DD) to follow, and will set up my fight with Doc (and maybe Pv2).

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Did everyone get that?... Good.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Post is up

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

You would have to be an idiot not to get that!

I got it

the_doctor, Yautja, 11 years ago

So it's been a while but I just got to catch up on the plot developments. I'm waiting for Pv2 to email me the next data log of his but I havnt heard much from him hence no post yet. hopefully have something up soon to compliment this mythos that Bloo has been constructing.

No worries man, just as long as we get our fight in the end. Also, it's a good thing I just posted a recap.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I want to get back into this RPG but I've been gone for quite some time. If some one could sum up whats been happening I would be most happy ( Basicly how far have the perds gotten[ Have they made it into the pyrimid yet?] and if anyone important died)

There's a recap on the last page, but there's also this stuff:

- Firehunter died, but he's been reborn under Red, the Queen inside Jim.
- None of the Predators made it inside the pyramid yet, there's this big fight going on in the forest just outside the pyramid.
- There's, like, 3 active Predators right now.
- Acid rain started falling.

And for further info:

I feasted on a Predator while it was still alive and fully aware of what was going on

I turned against Bloo

Tawganator and BadApple are trying to kill me

My shoulder is badly injured, along with my head

I'm getting very close to going into "Psycho mode"

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok I posted, I just hope I didn't meta anything and therefore mess things up, especially with you FireHunter.