-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

That's cool, it won't be hard to work that into the story. I'll post later.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Alright man, lookin forward to it

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I have bbeen working 8 hours every day after school

So me, DL, BA, and GF are in the same area now. You three wanna do a free-for-all?

Eh, It would get me to fight with both of my promises, but me and Gf already had a plan to stick together. Dammit, I'll fight... but no teaming, please.

Edit: Ok, so I posted. And I made it look like it was forced apon us to fight alright, so fights on Bloo :D.

You and GF can team up, that's fine. I'm not teaming up with DL though (unless she wants to use me to try and kill you guys, but I dunno, it's whatever).

Edit: I hate posting rough drafts, but I guess that's what needs to be done to get these RPGs rolling.

Edit: I hope I'm not going overboard with the hosts. I toned it way down in this post and focused more on my character.

Mhm, well What I'm trying to do is implement my characters moves, as if the Announcers are narrating it right. But I've tried to do a few more announcing bits heh heh...

ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

its going pretty slow right know :p

WE're trying dammit!!

ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

try harder!!!!! xD

I'll try posting tomorrow or Monday, but I'll be busy moving during the weekend.

Ok, hope you can tomorrow. I hate when theres long spaces between fight posts... But I understand that your busy. so yeah

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Weekend post coming up guys!

Don't worry BadApple we shall fight and it shall be bloody.

Alright, then I'll fight GF. Is that cool?

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well, after a vacation, watching a series that may have some... impact... and being lazy. I'm back. And I'm pulling godmode for the sake of a story and a reference that I think will be glorious.

Speaking of that, Bloo, do you have the nerv to be the third in my plot of destiny?

I ACCEPT.

YOU'RE CUTE. I'MA GONNA NAME YOU LILLITH.

BTW, I'm gonna go full-scale crossover. As in, we gonna go full impact mode.

Wait, no, that wouldn't be good for this RPG. Save it for a more serious one, because (and I'm really biased here) it's still a good idea.

@BA: It's a good thing DL is fighting you instead of me, because I don't think I can post until Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtUpWihJJJ4&list=PLoVmS_yfgM6pgKFWmyplRfHfDDaqkOhxx

Okay, but you have to get on Skype and help me plan it, okay?

Because If we do this, it has to be worthy.

Anyway, I'll just go full parody mode.