badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Bloo: Ok good.

@DH: No fuckin idea... just rollin with it

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

It gets better.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

We should do it over email instead, I haven't been on Skype in 8 years and I check my email a lot more frequently.

[email protected]

Thx dude, I'll come up with some stuff. If our mods permit, then hopefully I can help write the next RPG.

I was wondering will we be awarded points for this? Or Is it one of those 'spontaneous RPGs' That we have so frequently

DH, did you want to team up to fight BA, GF, and DL? I dunno what's happening, so I can't post.

I'm thinking maybe a short fight into an alliance, and everyone...

changing, a bit.

I actually might back out when were fighting, or bug out whatever. Cause I feel like fighting TP:13, like you know. just postpone, we can start DL but we can't finish right away.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Eyo i WILL be posting tonight.

YOu'd better...... Were all very dissapointed in you Concrete.

Argonian, Yautja, 9 years ago

Could I join the roleplay?

Or I am too late to join?

Too late, sorry man. The next RP will come soon, and hopefully the mod's will like this idea that I've been planning.

Oh :(

Well, I shall wait until the next roleplay. I'm curious, what was your idea?

A crossover.

Secret until I finish it. :)

Very well :)

You got me excited to see what you come up with.

OK, I'm not gonna let an RPG die for the THIRD time in a row, so I'm gonna get this going again. Seriously, someone fight me, I want to get hit. I want it.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Don't force it, Rpg's can take as long as they need too.

This isn't an RTS, it's a story. Im sure we can all appreciate that.

That's why I haven't posted yet, actually - I had something written, and when I read it the next morning, it was shit.

DH and GF, what do you guys wanna do while DL and BA fight?

Its kinda hard for us to fight when Dark lioness has disappeared. I'm thinking of going with fighting TP13 soon if she doesn't post

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Concrete, if it's cool with you, can I move our characters along a bit just to get things moving? We'll get separated or something, and then your guy can "reappear" whenever you get time to post again (giving it a "here comes the cavalry" vibe that could be pretty cool if done right.