krio, Human, 11 years ago

in wich parts of the ship will be zero gravity?and since the power is off:shouldn't there be zero gravity everywhere?because you need power to make gravity in the ship right?

or maybe i shouldn't make sense of it....

Dronehive, Human, 11 years ago

Not all the power is gone. The top half of the PoH has no power.

Voltage-3000, Human, 11 years ago

just dont try and get too scientific just think of it like dead space.

thats what im doing.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

My character isn't very muscular. As for the weight, I too am having trouble trying to figure out his weight. The only thing I'm reasoning is the new size of my character plus the added weight of the exoskeleton growth upon his body. Otherwise, Waralien is slightly larger than a normal Warrior and slightly heavier too. Sorry for the confusion FH, it bugged me too to be honest.

What happened to the RP on page 4??????

I think it may have to do something with Gamefreak's post.

}:-\

This sucks.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

It's probably the Header tags, which is weird because that never happens to me.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

I finally made my post are having to edit it and re-write it several times.

gamefreak33797, Human, 11 years ago

Sorry about the post, my firend messed everything up when I had taken a break, never going to happen again.

From now on I will make sure nothing strange happens ever again.

jessejames, Human, 11 years ago

sorry about not giving you a proper greeting peterson.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

I deleted the post, so you need to re input your post, if you dont know the coding to make it proper dont attempt it. and its fine jesse dont worry about it.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

Waralien, I'd say anywhere from 200 to 750kg would be a good weight, because I'm not sure if regular Xenomorphs are massively heavy.

Sounds good to me FH, Ill be sure to keep that in mind with future posts. Especially if my character ends up in that non-gravity part of the station.

@Peterson: Me, Dronehive and Krio are on the same floor as Alpha Draconis. It's probably too early to start a real fight, so if you want to set up a quick encounter or something, I'm up for that.

This floor still has gravity as far as I'm aware, though the further we go up, the less stable it is until we get to the middle where it's completely space-y.

Likewise, the floors near the top still have gravity because they're close to where Red's chamber is.

I'll draw up a map either tomorrow or the day after.

ThePredator13, Human, 11 years ago

Great post Bloo, I sense a bit of homestuck in it....okay a lot of homestuck in it.

Krio....

Wat.

gamefreak33797, Human, 11 years ago

@Peterson, thank you for deleting the post, and like I said, i know the coding, my friend just messed it up and I didn't notice.

So I should be able to post later today, while I am alone.

Krio, you say your character wants to please mine, but siding with a member of The Hive is a good example of how you DON'T do that.

Edit: This "floor" is bigger than a Wal Mart. I put that in quotes because it's not smooth like if you were in a straight up tower - I guess I should call them levels with each level being open areas with many individual floors/altitutdes.

I'm trying to visualize this in my head so I can make a map that makes sense.

Rampage, Human, 11 years ago

I'll be posting again soon.