Voltage-3000, Human, 11 years ago

power outage means gravity is no longer applying in certain parts of the ship

also Peterson was talking about how this station is going through space

"r. Michaels starred blankly out of the windows surrounding the elevator, he had to admit for the old albatross of a research station he now lived and worked on it was still impressive, with 739 floors the station lurched through space seemingly unscathed and unnoticed by any trade freighters"

....so i assume its in space

Dronehive, Human, 11 years ago

Zero gravity avp? Hell yes.

Edit: Thanks, it means a lot to me. I've never wrote like this before, but I guess that with practice I could become decent at it. :o)

ThePredator13, Human, 11 years ago

You did good with your post Dronehive.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

@Voltage: Thanks, I assumed something called The Planes of Harmony was a ship rather than a base. I missed that little detail.

i took notes lol its good too do so with everyone always writing and i go back and change some of my stories so they all flow smoothly with everyone else.

skull_ripper, Human, 11 years ago

Got my second post up. I tried to go for graphic and what not, but I've never written anything like that before so i don't know how i did with it.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

You know what? If everyone is going as sick fucks then I'm going to be the vaginal faces incarnation of Gandhi.

Dronehive, Human, 11 years ago

I am very ok with this.

i like to stay true too myself, i can go gory but im writing a good story not a contest on whos fucked in the head with their writing lets not all get on the band wagon.

MRpred, Human, 11 years ago

Me no understand how to does shit and teh forum rules wouldnt load and I wanted to participate in this rpg but I dont know how to poopie this is ass and not in the good way

I was just trying it out, i think im just not going to eat anymore faces for the rest of the RPG, once you've eaten one face you've eaten them all, right.

@concretehunter: Careful or Waraliens pelvis will be all up in your new found pacifist grill.

MrPred, you wouldn't happen to know Mr. Xeno, would you?

@CH: This might be a surprise, but that's the exact route I'm taking. It's cool that everyone's a monster and all, but I've done it for so long that my character's old personality was gonna be non-existent at this point. I really have no reason to be Jokeralien anymore - both Reds are dead, I have free housing, my beef with FireHunter will probably only come up if we end up fighting, etc.

It's been 710 years. She's an old fart now.

I'm not religious but a good way to put it is

"When I was a child, I was speaking as a child, I was led as a child, I was thinking as a child, but when I became a man, I ceased these childish things."

I'm older now, I want to write a good story.

"Childish" in this context has a negative connotation though, and there's nothing wrong with writing a character that's genuinely fucked up. On the other hand, that's exactly why I'm not writing like that for this RPG.

Yeah i didn't mean childish in a bad way, I'm just trying to get across that i got that "Blood lust" out of my system.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

I shall only pelvis stab anyone who shouts Red Rum in the middle of the fight....

^Good to know.

So I've just posted up a new post. Hopefully it falls within regulations of the RPG. I've been wanting to give my character a minor change for a while now. In essence only the appearance has altered.

^ I thought it was quite interesting War. I didn't exactly understand how the head spines were arranged though. Im interested to see how this plays out also.

The spines are aligned along the center of the head and fan out in a reactive pattern

Kinda like this: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8085/8511837616_a2202839ce_z.jpg