Voltage-3000, Human, 11 years ago

i am really interested in fighting another predator for once never have i done that

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

@bloo I mean hell last time it was me myself and i as a one man army. It would be interesting to match ourselves aganst each other a battle of ages!

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

It'd certainly be interesting. Last time I fought a marine was when Kidd killed me, which was like, 3-4years ago.

I'm currently debating whether I should fight you or FH. I couldn't fight you both unless you guys were up for a free-for-all in zero-gravity. I'm pretty much the same rank as you guys (one goddamn point off), so that'd be intense as hell.

Edit: I'm finishing up the map as we speak. Both it and my new post should be up at least within an hour or two. It's gonna be long.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

posting tomorrow

@skull-ripper

I'm still in the lower levels of the space station but slowly but surely making my way up. So the fight won't be happening soon but it will happen.

Sorry, refining the map's taking longer than I thought.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

No problem at all

Here they are:

PoNOuter1_zps0024a59f.png
PoNInner1_zpsfe48349a.png

If you want more specific maps (individual levels/floors), let me know.

Edit: My heist map in the RPG post only covers the back half of the ship so far.

Alright so me and skull came in from the side upper level and i fell down the elevator but yeah i was gonna say i was in a more powered area now but i will still be going up to kill off anything in the labs above... but seeing the map now changes my coarse a bit... theres more of a prize now

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Great diagram! Very useful bloo

krio, Human, 11 years ago

I think that it is hard to tell wich xeno side i'm on but i think i'm on bloo's side here since i had more interaction with his team.untill that is declared:stay on your toes for me cause a change could come.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

Why do I have the feeling FH is gonna give me a whooping?

^Yeah, my original plan was to help get you out of there, which I can still do if you want.

@Krio: Dude, what? This is almost like clan-hopping, but in an RPG. It's cool if you're a double agent, but you're playing it as if you want both TH and SS to support you rather than you trying to get us to kill each other while you watch from the side.

@Voltage: My bad, that's why I had a question mark next to your name. You can be wherever you need to be.

Also note though that this place is huge and some people "falling a long way" might only mean a fourth of the way down. The large elevators in the middle all share the same shaft through the 739 levels, but there are smaller elevators scattered everywhere else.

To put this into perspective, the ship is about 3.5 miles long and 2.3 miles high (from the top of the comms towers to the bottom of Hanger #1). It's a ridiculous size, but it has to be for there to be 739 floors with every floor averaging a 15-20 feet height. I know my heist map probably isn't to scale, but let's just run with it.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

Originally I was just gonna try and shove FH out into the elevator and into the loving arms of AD, but I am interested in what you're planning Bloo.

I could probably help with that since he's so much bigger than you. Not really a fight, just a first encounter to help build the tension.

Though I wonder if FH has a reason why the SS NPCs aren't attacking him. Maybe it's just 'cause he's so intimidating, but I'll wait and see what he has in mind.

krio, Human, 11 years ago

Bloo i did'nt want any support.anyway.i am joining your team if you are okay with that....

Don't worry, it's fine with me. I wasn't mad or anything, you're always welcome to side with The Hive, too. I'm just not the biggest fan of clan hopping since my clan has seen so much of it in the past.

Dronehive, Human, 11 years ago

Krio, stop controlling my character!!!

ThePredator13, Human, 11 years ago

@DL: Well it's good we have that cleared up. Anyway it's good to know I'm one of the wanted... on the dinner menu, but hey it's good to know none the less.

@Pete: Well I'll help in anyway I can or at least try to.

im gonna total change this game up >_> when the time comes i will do it

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

@Krio: Stop controlling other people's characters, or else I will have you removed from the RPG due to complaint.

Anyway, the SS serpents aren't attacking because they're intimidated and they're aware through mental contact that Bloo or one of the other player-controlled Serpents want to kill me. Also, for my Praetorian guard, I'm going to create a group of Xenomorphs to take up this role, seeing as there are only two Hive members besides myself (Gaunt and DarkLioness) in this RPG.

Here are the Bios for my Praetorian Guard (Remember to treat these as Player-Controlled characters, they cannot die in one post and they will be controlled by me to even things out) Gaunt and DarkLioness are also a part of my Praetorian Guard.

Name: Slick
Height: 14 feet tall
Weight: 400kg
Description: Slick is a tall, slender Warrior with a pitch black exoskeleton and a pale, translucent dome, through which you can see its skull. Despite being half a foot taller than FireHunter, it only has one tenth of the weight, its limbs are disproportionately long, and when it stands up straight with its arms by its sides, its hands are level with the bottom of its knees, it has seven fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot that end in vicious, ripping claws. Its tail is about sixteen feet in length. Despite its height, it is extremely stealthy. It has four dorsal tubes and its outer jaw can open terrifyingly wide to reveal a pointed inner jaw.

Name: Achilles
Height: 10 feet
Length: 20 feet (head to end of tail)
Weight: 8 tons
Description: Achilles is a heavily-built Crusher with a dark red exoskeleton similar to FireHunter's. Besides it's unusually heavy build it has no other distinguishing features.

Name: Demon
Height: 12 feet
Weight: 3 tons
Description: Demon is a Praetorian with a dark red exoskeleton, it has a skinny build (Not as skinny as Slick) and long, blade-like claws over a foot in length on each finger, it has six dorsal spines. Its tail ends in a harpoon-like point.