skull_ripper, Human, 11 years ago

Ah, i got ya now. Classic kenner boar alien, nice, almost bought one not to long ago.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

So the artificial gravity has deactivated on several floors, and that is probably spreading to more floors, all power has been re-routed to doors and elevators (Two of which have been cut down by me and the Xenomorph that attacked Voltage), the Marines are on an empty floor that has yet to lose gravity, and the Predators are all on different floors. This is interesting.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

@War: I'm probably misunderstanding this, but you're not saying that Red's hive is different from The Hive, right? They're one in the same.

Also, I guess you're a Cystic Warrior now, so that's fine.

Edit: The Xeno I mention in my post is none of you. Also, this "trail of blood" isn't the path that GF went.

Voltage-3000, Human, 11 years ago

A ship this massive wouldnt just run on one power core so it would have to have a few more so partially yes gravity in some areas will give way, but then the back up power will keep things lit.

So right now who is wehere and please explain that area.

My area and Skull rippers are labs and corridors filled with half dead experiments and disfigured creations that were experimented on at birth.

gamefreak33797, Human, 11 years ago

Well guys, I might not be able to post for awhile, my internet is down at my house and can only post from school, so if possible Bloo can control me for now.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

I didn't participate in The Rain RPG Bloo, so my character never encountered Red before. That's why I wrote down that it felt different, at least to me anyway.

@Voltage: I'm at the bottom of the ship in a totally restricted area - a lot of important research happens on this floor and the next few above, so there's a crazy amount of back up power. There will always be gravity here, but I'm not staying.

@GF: Alright, I guess that's fine.

@War: My bad, I forgot you weren't in that.

Voltage-3000, Human, 11 years ago

also skull i think ill change my story and get rid of wolf cause he looks more caught up in his split mind than jumping into this rpg

Dronehive, Human, 11 years ago

Kiro...

Please create longer and more grammaticly correct posts.

you typ. leke this. and this can be annoying

You should type like this.

I cannot read your post.

Sorry.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Drone, I dont need you back seat modding, if there is a problem with someone myself or another mod will deal with it, i understand what your trying to accomplish but its unneeded.

As for you Krio, re do your post, a single paragraph of speech is utterly useless and it leaves gaps in the timeline, use a full post and make sure to do your best with spelling things correctly.

skull_ripper, Human, 11 years ago

@Voltage: ok, i'll do the same. If he shows up i'll just fix it at that point in time.

It was the fact he was interacting with me. I apologize.

(Back seat modding is a lot different where I come from.[report button] Again, apologies. Old habit.)

krio, Human, 11 years ago

sorry guys but my main language is dutch so it is kind of hard.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

No worries man! Just try your best.

Wow, this is getting... interesting.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Wait, there's going to be zero gravity? I'm confused about all that. If there IS going to be zero gravity how is that really going to work in favor of anyone?

@Bloo

Well at least none of the humans have decided to eat anyone yet. You were't kidding when you said eveyone is a sick fuck now.

@Waralien

Oh and I might go after you later on at some point.

Ooooo, Dutch. Pretty cool.

Anyway, zero gravity prevents both marine's guns and acid blood from working well. The best weapon will be the plasma caster. :-(

However, Xeno blood will be floating....
Everywhere.

P.S. Oh look, I found Bloo.....

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Hmmmm now this sounds hilarious and scary all at the same time.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

@Dark

You want the cookie I found, don't you?

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

Zero gravity may come into effect across the whole station later in the story, but for the moment it's only in parts of the ship, and it'll make some interesting points.
If me and/or Bloo get into combat with one of you, as we both have a lot of mass (I weigh 7 tons, that's as much as an elephant, and Bloo weighs 12 tons) you must remember that in zero gravity, if two forces push against each other, it is the force with less mass that will be pushed away, this means that you will not be able to push us away, but you WILL be able to push yourself away from us.

Also I'd like to point out to Waralien, regarding your character, if it is 8 feet tall and weighs 6 tons, does that make it really muscular and broad? Because my character is almost 14 feet tall and weighs 7 tons, and only because of how muscular it is. Bloo is 20 feet tall and weighs in at 12 tons. I think the maximum your character would weigh would be like 750kg at most, I don't want to seem like an asshole but it's just been bugging me.