concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Peterson i am on the same floor as you. A marine has heard a pot fall over as the result of me, But doesn't know it's me.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

I guess that means me and DH are also on the same floor as you.

I don't know about him, but I'm not up for a real fight just yet. Maybe a little scrapping if it comes to that.

skull_ripper, Human, 11 years ago

Where's everyone right now. near the bottom, or is it the middle?

Edit: and can i get a floor number please?

Bloo would you mind drawing a diagram? That would be helpful. As. hell.

I'm gonna start on a few maps/diagrams when I get home tonight, and I'll finish them up tomorrow which is my day off.

Rampage, Human, 11 years ago

So in my new post I point out that my character is somewhat conflicted about searching for Xenomorphs that are part of a hive. Yet at the same time he wants to be part of a hive because it is a basic need of his. Also no one knows if Rampage is one of Bloo's offspring or one of Red's offspring.

Oh and I'm about fifty levels beneath where the shoot-out was, I'm making my way there through the vents.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

CH, really man youre trying to kill me already? Its because of last rpg isnt it. Tell ya what, wait to engage until we hit our supply drop in the hanger then we can beat the hell out of each other, sound good?

@Rampage: That's an interesting sub-plot. That means you're either a purple hue or completely black.
@Peterson: Exactly my thoughts. I won't engage Alpha Draconis yet because it's just too early.

Blizzard, Human, 11 years ago

I've catch up with bloo and I got the royal jelly
if this is going against everyone else post let me know and I will edit

Dronehive, Human, 11 years ago

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to have to get to red's hive to get the jelly. Seems like it could be a better plot device.

Don't worry, I'll take care of that. I'll have my post up today as well as some maps later on.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

Im having serious writer's block right now. I want to put up a post where my character confronts (but not engage) FH's character but I can't seem to make anything.

Well, whatever you come up with story-wise should be fine. I'm also writing a post right now.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Well skull-ripper today's your lucky day: you're not being eaten just mutilated.

As for ThePredator13, AmerthystBlades and Peterson, got some bad news: one of you is going to be eaten alive starting with your knees. Good news is that I haven't made a choice yet.

skull_ripper, Human, 11 years ago

^Good to know. I was wearing my get eaten shirt. But now i know to wear my mutilation hat.
But on a more serious note, how is this thing gonna go down?

I'm still writing my post and trying to lay out the ship design as best as I can. Hopefully it'll help put all of this - plot, potential fights, etc. - into perspective.

So far, we've established that the Marines haven't a clue that Preds are on the station, they know that the station is heavily infested but not the fact that there are two hives right?

Exactly right. I'll try to cleanly implement that into the map.

I am close to the marines.

I currently have no equipment except my wits and wrist blades.

I do not have my mask.

I'm on the same floor as the marines, So is all of my equipment.

Btw, the sack I sent with Blizzard isn't the amount of royal jelly for Bloo. Just enough to "oil the gears" so to say.