OCC

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

This is for OCC for the RPG nothing else!

EDIT: This is a map of the Planes of Harmony;

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

Im not sure if this was discussed but how big is the station?

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

So has everyone been born yet or are some of us still inside our hosts? Just want to clear that up before I post.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

And any born Xenos are still in captivity rather than in an already-established hive, right?

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Is it the same type of space station as the one in aliens: resurrection?

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

I assume I would already be in captivity of some sort, seeing as only humans were impregnated in the first post.

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

Hmm, I think I shall retract my post until I know more about the start up

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

alright ill create an opening for predator interest i guess

Kirby-Cage, Human, 10 years ago

Can I assume that humans were not the only hosts on the station and dogs(or something simmiler) where also impregnated for research?

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

I left a void in the plot to be filled with whatever your minds can conjour up, The station has around 700 floors with 5 hangers making it so each race would start somewhere away from the others, so we wouldnt have everyone jumping into combat off the gun of the RPG.

Voltage-3000, Human, 10 years ago

also skull ripper and wolf the predator ill be mentioning you guys in my story. From the proposal skull ripper made.

then you guys will float on your own in the RPG if you wish to reunite please mention it and read my back story if you need any details about my character.

Alright, I'm gonna post for real tonight.

HunkGenetic, Human, 10 years ago

I already got arrested in captivity

===========hunkgenetic==========

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

@BLoo Im watching you
XD but seriously I ll post after queeny has

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Well, my post is up, and @Blizzard, you can just do what I did, just make the birth sequence, then have your character sleep till it is needed.

Then I also made a reference to my character having Schizophrenia, pretty ingenious, ingenious comparison to my self I think.

HunkGenetic, Human, 10 years ago

galley I will to have to leave cause I'm at work but later I enter to make a killing but I can not waver here at work or else I lose my job
bye
=====hunkgenetic======
=====xenomorphchameleon======

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

^Okay, I actually had to hold back laughter 'cause I'm in a study cubicle.

But yeah, don't worry Blizzard, Queeny's gonna make an entrance for real.

I decided against playing as a Praetorian when I knew about the Resurrection-esque setting.

Ressurection esque ?
Oh please don't tell me there are ripley lesbian clones running around the place
while a white skulled freak bitch slaps Bloo's face off

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Id pay to see that.

I can't be the only one who after responding to the rp thinks he has done at least a 60 lines but after reading over it , it does barely 20 lines
*hit skull ripper with rolled up newspaper * "No bad skull ripper ! "