-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

@Peterson: Is this place a giant tower on the ground or a ship in orbit?

A few things before this gets out of control:

Alright, so apparently AD knew this was containment failure, but JUST NOW realized that it's Xenomorphs they're dealing with. I'm guessing they've also yet to figure out that there are Predators arriving at the same time.
Waralien shoved his own pelvis into Michael's neck, not Michael's pelvis into Michael's neck.
That Royal Jelly container mentioned so far is to be the only one of its kind. I originally had it planned that the only way to get Royal Jelly was to go to Red's chamber, which is near the 730th floor - the complete opposite of where I am. Red didn't get a chance to make a lot of it because she was killed in captivity 2 months before this RPG started.

skull_ripper, Human, 11 years ago

Someone should draw a simple diagram of where everybody is within the complex.

gamefreak33797, Human, 11 years ago

@Bloo

A simple fix to wanting to see Red's chamber could be that the Chute takes me to the chamber.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

My character is currently nestled above the Canteen smothered in human blood and cold pizza crumbs. I'm fully armed with knifes and my wristbalde's.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Almost done with my post.

@Skull Ripper: That's why I'm wondering if this is a big tower on the ground or a giant ship in orbit - I'm gonna make a map since this place is so huge.

@GF: Nah, the one container is fine, I just didn't want a whole bunch of the stuff popping up everywhere since I wanted it to be hard for my character to get Royal Jelly.

Awesome! I look forward to it.
Also, does anybody know if my character can use the axe in his description?

Obviously we all can have different weaponry that aren't available to us through the main ability options. We can't pick boots and shirts, but obviously human characters can wear them. It's just a matter of figuring out which "special" weaponry is legal for your character to have even though it's not an official option.

For example, if you don't have combi-stick equipped, you can't use it since it's such a significant weapon. You CAN use a knife or ax, since they're not much of a game-changer. However, you can't say you have a mini-nuke launcher with 900 rounds or a tank that fires nuclear staples.

Of course, if the plot calls for something ridiculous like that, then you can only use it in a special circumstances, like if none of your self-destruct mechanisms are working and you have to destroy Alaska because that's where the Queen Mother is.

It's less complicated than it sounds, so yes, an ax is fine as long as it isn't gravity-powered and doesn't also fire lasers.

BloodHarpy, Human, 11 years ago

Ok here's my plan for my group: we're showing up a little while later but long before the first major battle. I'm going for the element of surprise here, no one will be expecting us to show up.

I'll be posting soon.

^Nice plan there Harpy

AD's just set up perimeter, the Predators have dropped and the Aliens are trying to gain territory.

It's gonna happen within at least a few pages, so it's pretty close.

Ok. Its not nuclear or anything crazy like that, but it is a large two handed battle axe of predator make.

Had to edit my post because some of the stuff didn't really make sense(well it didn't to me). Still posting though.

About to work on post number two. This ones going to be twisted, sick, graphic, violent.
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! He's probably going to find survivors and jack their shit.

Dronehive, Human, 11 years ago

Do I get to play the murder game?
This is fun.

Everyone's doing a great job of being sick bastards, but Dronehive, I gotta hand it to you - in one of the shortest posts we've seen yet, I think you play the murder game fantastically.

Concise, to the point, vivid... but what really impressed me was that you managed to do it differently. You're a genuine animal. Not that being The Joker is bad (as we see with everyone else, and it's awesome), but you're a lion that doesn't know any better. And - I cannot stress this enough - in such a short goddamn post.

This makes me look back at my old posts from Litany of Fire, and I feel like I've lost something along the way. I mean, I was the Joker rather than an animal back then, but I fucking owned that shit before trying to experiment with all the weird stuff you guys see me do nowadays.

I think that's why my character feels so morose and nostalgic at the beginning of this RPG's story. I think that's why I chose to get rid of all the bullshit and make her goal to devour Royal Jelly, which would transform her into a Queen Mother and force her to become even worse than before.

This might be over dramatic, but this epiphany kind of jumbled my brain and I had to get it out. Great job, everyone. I'm looking forward to the first encounter.

Wow that was sick Dronehive, well done.

Ok is everyone just trying to one-up one another now?

Blizzard, Human, 11 years ago

So many people playing the sadistic monster
....who are the good guys again ?

The Humans, except for the ones that are part of the Dark Blood Orginization.

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

Well, I just killed the lights for a portion of this station, I'm just continuing to make my way up, the idea of course is that I've been ascending upwards through the ship quite rapidly, as for my small bodily size and no limitations to corridor space, I've been clambering the vents, smashing fans on the get go, and now this generator.

I've grown near to Firehunter's position, as for this power outage, it could be a problem for the Marines a few levels above him.

Not horribly sadistic, I know. Sorry :C