DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Normally my birth would be quick but knowing my chracter that's not an option. So I'm coming out but I'm doing so very slowly and in a very cruel manner: slowly chewing and eating my way out.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

@Rampage: Yeah, the Hive's Queen is dead. Her dead body is in a containment cell similar to mine, but mine's near the bottom of the station while Red's is near the top. Likewise, while the two hives are closer to the middle than I am, the Shadow Serpents are closer to me and vice-versa.

The station is huge. There are 700 floors with 5 hangars.

Voltage-3000, Human, 11 years ago

gonna fix up my posts now and then unless im fighting ill do the best i can to fix errors in my typing, im busy until the weekend so ill be slow :P

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

I'd like to say, "I'm back Baby!", but who knows right? Life is a sporadic thing, though I will actually try to see this RP through to the end this time round, I just couldn't face writing, not even in general, after I had to deal with the passing of a dear one to me. But I've been through the motions, I've come back better than I was before, and I will try to see this through.

I'm also sorry for any inconveniences I may of caused some people in the past, and I look forward to spending some time around while I can, but to fore-mostly finish this RP, to eliminate some of my laziness.

On a side note, yes Bloo, you can consider what I've done a reverse blowjob.

skull_ripper, Human, 11 years ago

Welcome back Gaunt, sorry to hear that.

@Gaunt: I knew it. Reverse blowjobs are a specialty of mine.

Dronehive, Human, 11 years ago

I have the druggie xeno you're welcome in advance.

Glad to have you back Gaunt and you have my condolences as well. Interesting post might I add, I never thought it would be possible to leave a host without killing said host.

They'd eventually die off anyway though. A "placenta" grows and branches all throughout the host's body to help aid the embryo properly develop. It's virtually impossible to remove without amputating the affected body parts (which is everywhere, including the brain or spine or something), and even if you did somehow remove it, the after-effects are like a cancer - you'd be better off instantly dying from the chestburster.

Oh wow that's so screwed up. Just when you think "I'm in the clear!" you're still doomed.

Yeah, these Xenos sure are some tricky bitches.

Anyway, I'm gonna be especially busy soon, so my next post should come no later than Saturday night. That goes for both The Rain and Demons of London, too.

Voltage-3000, Human, 11 years ago

I think me and my group is roughly around the top, if there is anything up their let me know. Or its just gonna be boring for me as I descend to find anyone

They aren't at the very top, but The Hive is closer to the top than the Shadow Serpents. Alpha Draconis probably entered near the bottom or middle? If that's true, I guess first encounters would be AD x SS and The Hive x Predators.

I haven't seen any sign of Wolf yet. I put an opening at the end of my post if any one wants to fill it.
I've read all the posts and i think there great by the way, some gruesome shits on the way, that's for sure.

Yes some very sick shit is coming up. As for my plan I'm undecided on how it's exactly going to play-out. I was thinking about going after a Human engaged in a battle with a Predator, that way it would create an air of confusion because it's one thing for a Human and a Pred duke it out but then a Xeno shows up? The confusion that would create would be the "Who do I finish off first? The Predator or the Xenomorph?" or vice versa element. This later on down the line but I still think it is an interesting and workable idea.

So tell me what you think about it and who's up for a triple threat battle.

As far as we know, AD was sent in to control the containment failure, but they have no idea Predators are here too.

Juicy, very interesting idea DL. I might be interested.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

I was freed about a day before the Military arrive.

Wow concret you're just as twisted as me if not more, nice ;). Although now I'm confused, are you playing as a Predator or a Xenomorph?

@skull-ripper

Great, now all I need now is a human. A player controlled human and hopefully someone that might prove to be a challenge. Keep in mind one of you get's mutilated to death and one of you get's eaten alive. Now somebody bring me a human!

GrimReaper, Human, 11 years ago

Oh you sick sick puppies.