Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Well FH im glad ive flattered you but with all due respect my post wasnt intended really to have you neglect all damage altogether but just little damage but i suppose your right game on then, and dont try and play coy with me by sending an underling to me lol come now, if anyone should be pissed at the preds i would suppose its me, you kill one of them and then all of a sudden its like you caused genocide against em lol, every damn time its always a pred that kills me so we shall see if you can give me as good as a match, last time I believe it was v2 that killed me after i destroyed graf with the rest of alpha draconis lol good times having an entire clan go after a single pred.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

I was creaped out by bloo's post and made me sick a little that when he mentioned my character I felt a little violated lol :P

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Trying to emulate the effect is just hard (no pun intended). It may be less so whenever I get to action sequences. I'm glad feedback for the entry post is good though. And that's nice to hear Tawg (and, uh, sorry, maybe). I like retconning you guys into my posts, I didn't really see enough of that when reading. Maybe it'll seemed forced sometimes, but I like mentioning you guys. It really gets me into the game.

Now, a thing about the setting in my recent post: the sun is NOT rising yet, it's just technically before sunrise, so... yeah. It's still as dark as a bitch. Keep that in mind.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

I love how jealous and hateful your character is of mine, it gives a really dark, twisted feeling to your posts (which are dark and twisted and awesome enough) that sends shivers down my spine.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Oh God. Bloo, that may be my favorite post so far. I didn't think it was possible to make a Xenomorph more of a Freudian nightmare, but you pulled it off. Kudos.

Thanks guys, was definitely going for that effect.

So I've started a Mexican stand-off, with at least one of each race here. Any other Xeno player can join in on this and take the place of the NPCs I've just called, but since there are now far more Xenos than predators or humans in the ring, it's up to you guys.

In any case, I didn't think a bunch of NPC Xenos would be a problem for DD or Peterson, you guys can kill them all off in a single post anyway. They were more for dramatic effect than anything else.

Also, obviously I've directed NPCs not to interfere with Firehunter and Peterson, but who knows who'll really follow that...

Edit: "AVP encounter" sounded ridiculous. I changed it to Mexican stand-off, which is justifiably ridiculous.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Bloo your posts are still creeping me out but they are really good. Keep it up (pun intended).

Just so we're all on the same page: I'm fighting Firehunter, Dark is fighting Bloo, Supersonicman69 is taking on a group of NPCs, and Peterson pulled a Batman, right?

@DD: Sounds good to me. I was a little confused, considering you were actually the Predator that I was referring to in that post, but I guess it goes like this now:

-Firehunter and Peterson fight.
-Deathdrop intervenes.
-I intervene, Peterson is knocked to the side for a while.
-I call NPC/Player Xenos.
-Dark jumps down and intervenes and begins to fight me.
-Super joins the stand-off, fighting the NPCs I called.
-Concrete joins the stand-off, fighting the NPCs I called.
-Concrete throws a maul at Firehunter.

What I'm not so clear on is this:

EITHER
-DD and Firehunter fight, Peterson flees to do whatever.
OR
-DD, Firehunter fight, Peterson is pulled in and fights them as well.

In my post I stated that Peterson was pushed towards us again because of the NPCs I called, but I can always edit that little part out. However, Concrete specifically mentions him, too, so I don't know what to think.

The only issue I can see is the mentions of Peterson in your and Concrete's posts. The idea behind my character not seeing him at the end of my post was that he pulled a Batman while Firehunter and I were distracted. This was to pass him the ball (so to speak) so he would have some room next time he posted, (either to get out of there, or surprise-attack one of us, or call some NPCs, or whatever.) so Firehunter and I could throw down for a bit.

Either way, this is awesome so far. Little rocky in the beginning, but now it's moving along brilliantly.

EDIT: Oh shit, depending on how that maul hits, the next few posts are going to be very interesting...

That sounds fair, especially since we've all essentially been writing for him, which I, if that were me, would think is bullshit, to put it plainly.

I'll go ahead an edit Peterson out of the ending of my post and let him do his own thing. I think you're right about it going about smoothly now, especially if everyone involved has been reading this thread recently.

Edit: I've also added something about Dark at the end of my post, just to make things flow better.

Bear in mind that my character doesn't have tubes, it has two rows of mobile spines that it can flick up and down, they're a meter and a half long on his shoulder blades, but get smaller as they go down his back.

Fixed. I'm not sure how much damage that would actually do to a Predalien Alpha, however, so for now I just changed "breathing tube" to "patch of his back."

I'm not really sure either, honestly it would be pretty negligible. Also, how tall is your character? Just in case I need to describe it.

Call me a lazy bastard, but since I haven't written a real bio for my dude, I'll just take all my information from a standard Praetorian and say 12 ft., weighing about 1100-1400 lbs. and... you know, it'd be easier to link you to an article about one.

Hooray for creativity!

Oh, I guess any unique characteristics my guy has is the fact that the sides of his mouth have been sliced open even further so it looks like it sports a giant grin all the time, and his skin/exoskeleton looks like a very bluish opaque glass when exposed to light. Is that a thing? I'll make that my thing.

Edit: I decided on shamelessly copying the above for my character profile. I'm so good.

Also Dark, it's your move. Let's see where this goes - keep in mind everything else that's happening at the moment, too.

Yeah i got a gift for you FH hope you enjoy it hahaha.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Ok this is starting to get abit ridiculous how indestructible your character is. A fully grown yautja male can smash through stone walls but cant nick a Predalien? Are you kidding me? That thing should have jammed right into you unless you're skin is made of DIAMONDS.

I dunno, a maul isn't terribly aerodynamic. If you threw it from a good distance away and it didn't land right, slicing open his arm seems a fair amount of damage.

Also, am I correct in thinking that we're all close to the crashed ship?

You could always still use that arm injury to your advantage somehow. There's also his back injury, which he did take notice to.

And to top it off, Peterson just whipped out a goddamn mini-gun, so whatever happens to Firehunter (and something has to happen) after this may also be taken advantage of.

I was guessing we were near the ship, since it took everyone a while to get to this spot.

correct about 2 miles from the ship to be exact. and hey hey bloo lets not bring my minigun into this discussion lol