Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

In case anyone missed it, 10 minutes have passed in-storyline.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

10 minutes! yikes. All those poor civilians must be either dead or being hauled on their way to the Xenomorph's Hive by now.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

And some humans that can't get back into their transportation and some Predators on a hunt are about to be nomed!

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

I must apologize, I'll be posting less frequently for the foreseeable future due to a fault in my laptops hardware, which I am currently getting repaired >.>

I'm not out of this, I just won't be around as much, as it's slightly trickier to priorities this using a time limited terminal >.<

Hmmm, nom nom time nows? Looks like this is where the fun starts, I'll try to keep posted when I can.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

really fh... go for the only active human first...

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

I'm not going for you in particular, Peterson, just the humans in general as the predators have yet to reveal themselves to the Xenomorphs, remember that my character has a hard time focussing on one target unless it holds a very deep-seated grudge (A.k.a. Deathdrop) my character is more likely to drop whatever it's doing (or lifting, in this case, although with difficulty because even with its strength, flipping an APC requires a lot of energy).

So no, I'm not specifically attacking you, just your squad.

EDIT: Upon reading your post, I suppose my character will attack you now. Game on.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Steal my reference will you Peterson? You will pay with blood.

Also im going to dickpunch you at one point in this RPG.

Also how many Xenos are there in this? NPC wise?

Concretehunter, there are a lot of Xenomorphs, like possibly hundreds to thousands.
Also, they have powerful acid for blood, so in your post, if the "green blood" (It's actually yellow) splashed on your character's chest, how does your character still have a chest?

Also, Peterson, I'm flattered but I'm pretty sure if my character's exoskeleton was not shattered by a grenade, then bullets wouldn't do much either, which would essentially make it only possible for the predators to kill my character unless you ran it over with an APC or dropped something really heavy on it. I'm perfectly fine with that idea but I'm not sure if everyone else is fine with my character just absorbing damage of that magnitude like a really big sponge, so perhaps a re-wording of that sentence in particular is required. Also remember that unless your character is seven feet tall, my character would actually be four feet taller than him, seeing as it stands ten feet tall.

(Disclaimer: None of this was intended harshly, I'm simply being realistic.. As realistic as acid-blooded aliens can get)

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

I have decided to make things a little more fun. The Sun is setting and with only a few hours left, darkness is just around the corner. Will the Marines fall back to a secure location to wait out the night or will they fight on against the dark and the horrors it hides. Will the Yautja use the night to spy on the Marines or hunt the Hard meat without distraction. Will the Xenomorphs take advantage of the Marines lack of sight or use the cool night time air to recover from a hard days work after just waking up.

I am really excited to see how your characters would handle this situation.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

I ment a slight splash, no more than a few drops. Not like im swimming in it.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Before I try getting up to speed on this whole situation, could I even still start up at this point? I've seen it done before, but seeing as I don't even know if my entering the ring would make any difference by now, it's either the choice of the participating Xenomorphs or the mods running this RPG.

I mean, it's great if I can join to help now that I'm not so busy these days, but if I'm not needed, it's fine.

Join in if you want, Bloo, nobody's stopping you.

Also, Concretehunter, remember that a small splash of acid burned through several floors of a spaceship in the original Alien. So, yes, a 'little splash' would still leave a bad injury.

Well, Aliens (and any other movie afterward) discredited Alien by having Hicks (and countless others) merely "severely" injured by any contact with acid instead of turning into Two Face's hard-breathing cousin. I'm sure the whole acid thing isn't that big a deal.

Anyway, good to hear. I'll read up and have something written soon.

Not to mention acidproof armor and all that. He'll be a little sore, but otherwise OK.

@Bloo: The nice thing about playing as an Alien is that you can just go "and then I woke up in the Hive" and jump right it. Hell, you could even grab one of the NPC Xenos and say it was you all along or something. Either way, we need more Xenos.

Not to be a bitch, but my dude's a Praetorian, so unless one of those are active, I'll just come up with some bullshit about having to step up because boss man's dragon needs to do a little urgent fire breathing now.

Okay, I might have lost myself on that metaphor, but yeah, I'll just wake up or something.

Edit: Okay, post is up. Tell me if it's... too human sounding. Just wanted to try something different. I wanted to get the idea across that my guy's batshit crazy - of course it isn't actually literally thinking like a serial killer... think of it as its thoughts translated to English.

Edit: I realize the ending of my post might have been a half-assed attempt to tie everything in together, but I guess it works for now.

^ I thought it was entertaining as hell.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Good post bloo, put my stuff to shame...damn it.

Glad you guys think so, means a lot, it's been years since I last did this. Or it feels like it.

I'll probably have way too much fun writing this guy.

Anyway, so I'm assuming this "tall guy," "leader," and "the only one with the courage to stand up to his Alpha" mentioned by, like, four people already are all Peterson. Are we all trying to kick his ass first or what? "Take the head out and blind them all" kind of thing? Fictional me would love an old fashioned gang bang, but this seems like too much.

But I'm late in the game so whatever's cool with me. Though as of this page, the original plan for my dude was to just sit back and watch all this going on until further notice, so no one mention me in the horde of Xenos looking to fuck shit up.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

I don't know about a "gang bang" Peterson would probably kill my character just by sneezing on him haha

Also kudos on the post Bloo

Bloo raises a good point: Let's not all jump on Peterson at the same time. It doesn't make sense story-wise and is completely unfair game-wise.