tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

I think that's safe to assume. Also since my character is walking around The Hole I would like to know whether FireHunter and his group are doing so too or are going to trek their way through The Hole? Just like to know so I can work things out.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

The clearing that we were in was next to the Hole, we went past it, we're getting close to the ship now.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Yes it was an NPC.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

OK, just checking.

EDIT: Could one of the marine players tell me how many troops are actually on the planet? It wouldn't be fair if we just killed all the NPC's right off the bat leaving just two people to defend themselves, so I want to make sure of the numbers.

If I read right there where 2 drop ships and from a guess there would be anywhere between 10-20 on board each. So I'd say 30 marines.

Shall we say that Yautja can kill 10 and Aliens can kill 10? Just so one team doesnt kill them all? As for humans there are a few Yautja NPC's. ;) Good luck peterson

Still, let's not get carried away.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

meh im pretty hard to kill, if graf was here you could ask him... i only go for preds to be honest with ya. ive grown pretty fond of killing you guys off.

AAAAAAW SHEEEEIT.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

DARK! STOP WRITING ONE LINE POSTS! YOU DO THIS AGAIN AND IM GOING TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE RPG!

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

This rpg is starting to feel like Good Fellas. Seeing how everybody is running the risk of being off'ed by their own species.

"What do you mean I'm funny?, Funny how?, What!?"

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

If it isn't a Xenomorph and its in my way it dies.

" Funny like a clown? Do i look like a clown? "

Im not going to make Goodfellas references all throughout this RPG.

Some of the Xeno players should post.

i am waiting for the guys i just ran into to to make their move or else i will just pass them bye then

Looks like this shit is about to get real. Am I to understand that Deathdrop is gunning for FireHunter as the first fight. What a great way to start things off.

Yeah, this is going to be good. Once all the xeno players have posted, though, let's give the marines a chance to react.

Haha Deathdrop I'm starting to think that we're going to kill each other XD

That would make for an interesting ending, at any rate. The cool thing is that it developed completely out of nowhere. I love it when stuff happens off the cuff like that.

Lets see how it plays out. Id hope we get sort of a competitive friendship going. But again, Lets see how it develops.