alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hehehehe.....you do think about my deeds after all.then he throwed him in the wall over and over.the he stopped.
it is time to use my claws.he clawed veilrex and tripped her on the ground.then veilrex tripped him too.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

He twisted knocking the vile beast to the ground and twisted grabing ax's tail and the he jerked him up throwing him into a wall and he stood up and picked up his combi-staff "who's next?"

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

While Verilex had his brother pinned Bad apple hissed smashing into the hunter toppoling him over hissing now looking at the Combi-stick in hand Bad apple smashed his tail breaking it then hissing "Your Move."

the razor claws stood up and said:who's next?your next!he used his claws to stab him and lift him.you are going back to hell.your soul escaped it and hided in this body but hell......that is your destination.then he throwed him at badapple and badapple clawed her on the ground.the wounds from the nails where deep but veilrex could stand up.your lucky.....alienxeno said.i was thinking you would be dead by now.someone there loves you somehow.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

*NO, I WANTED AN HONORABLE DUEL! EVERYONE BACK OFF AND LET HIM HEAL!

but....but i want to kill him!i have no honnor.then he throwed him in the wall.he wanted to fight me then i will kill him now back off GF!he pushed her aside and said:if you try to stop me then you will have a pain full death too.but he is MINE!

*Have what you will but beware of what you said earlier, and you have grown to cocky with your new found power. it will be your downfall.

Bad apple issued a warning hiss at AlienXeno, "You sure you want to do that brother? I mean, your acting like Krio. A power hungry son-of-a-bitch so I belive you back off of my Partner." Bad apple moved towards AX waiting for him to act at his issued hiss.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was on the outskirts of the battle covered in mud to prevent detection by the xenos he watched the three xeno's fight the single predator and then stop and seemed to have an Argument. Titulus will see the outcome of this battle and then loot the losers. Titulus had no intention to help the other predator.

*No BA, why don't we let AX settle this on his own. After all, he is the strongest........

alienxeno said:finaly someone to rip to shreds.he took the badly wounded veilrex stabbed his body.then he impaled him with his tail.hehehehe....

GF just watched from the shadows. *AX is way to cocky, he should not be so careless. And if he were smart her would have not just attacked the predator outright. He would have let him tire himself out.

OOC: I'm trying to get AX to see his errors and not kill the predator as fast so we dont end this very fast.

The Xeno's had left the Predator on the ground covered in it's green blood dead or dying. Titulus walked over to his dying brother. Titulus was about to take off the armour when Predator13 began to groan. He was alive. Titulus took the other predators Armour and put in on himself. He then proceeded and took the combistick. Predator13 let out another groan. Titulus felt pity that was buried deep inside of him take over. He took out his medical equipment and pressed the shards into Predator13's chest. Titulus then dragged Predator13's limp body into a cave. Sleep well brother and thank you for the Armour Titulus clicked to Predator 13. Titulus left the healing Predator 13 in a cave in return he took his armour and combistick.

alienxeno had a evil voice again.now look what you have done GF.his claws where growing.i hate you......and always will.....then he left GF.his voice was dark and scarey.now what....now what?i will kill her!now that is what!
he molted into something bigger and stronger......the strongest thing on that planet now.......just to kill the hunters and GF.his voice was darker then before.wraaghh.i hate them.i will show them what pain means.
his claws where stronger and bigger.his head became like the one of a queen but with spikes on it.he became bigger himself.his tail had a virus on it that would kill a alien and hunter but a human would be able to withstand it somehow.he became a alien king.....

Hissing seeing the newly evolved Alien xeno hissed to GF "Go,run NOW." Bad apple approached his brother cautiously hissing, "Don't attack your family brother." AlienXeno looked down at bad apple and swung his tail at im. "Ok persusion isn't going to work here, plan B RUN." Bad apple with his complete speed took over and caught up to GF rather quickly hissing "He's gone rougue at the moment, we have to hide somewhere he could never find us.

(pheromones sense.i will always find you...)

he followed them in rage and he broke walls to find keep on track.then he was able to take GF and he tried to crush her puny body.i realy hate you.i always have.badapple tried to stop him but instead got in more trouble.
he got stomped against a tree.alienxeno's dark voice was back and he said:now you will die just like krio.....

veilrex sat up his head spinning damn them... they had no honor... he had ditched most of his wepons to fight gf and she had cheated him now this was personal, he let out a roar "you thought you could kill me..." he copyed a humans cold laugh and radioed titulus " i think you gotton your pardon warrior" he the moved down through the cave and called his ship to him and reterived his true armor the one his mentor had given him his falconer mask glowing in the moon light he then sent his ship off and walked down the hill while arming himself to the teeth these xenos would die, he then saw them "i'm back" he smiled and as ax was about to crush gf he grabed ax's tail and threw him off " the other two have honor.. you do not so... you will Die first!!!" he kicked ax in the face "you think you are powerful, yes you mayhave wounded me but you did not win you cocky son of a b****, i will take great pleasure in this" he picked up a combi-stick from his side "watch me mentor as I Become Blooded" he carefully set a trap one none of the xenos could sense... and he backed up knowing that the cocky xeno would be enraged "come at me now and see, you have no friends to save you, you have betrayed them because you have no honor... today I kill you just as i killed your brother and then I will take you head and claws and use them as tropheys and let Titulus eat the rest and then I will let him eat your heart to add to the insult... but you will die by my hand, oh and you other xeno you best take your mate and run before i change my mind and kill you both, the only reason i'm doing this is you have some honor but if you attack me i will kill you, now go i will give you 120 minutes to go and hide before i come after you and your mate" he then faced ax and let out a roar, if any alien alien even attacked him, the trap would be triggered and all xenos in range would die.

Bad apple hissied as the crushing force of AX was torn off of him, he had never seen a hunter, his natural born hunter, helped him with his brother. Now Bad apple hissed to game freak, she was practically dead and her ribcage was crushed slightly. Unconsiousness was taken over her form and Bad apple was ready to help with his brother. Making sure Verilex had his xeno translator on he hissed "Wait, he has been posessed by an evil xenomorph. Knock him out and I can take it out of him. In other words his honor will be restored."

Veilrex twisted slaming the butt of his spear into ax and the run him through with it and with a sharp yank he pulled in out, then rolled to a vantage point before sticking a type of needle in his arm and roared " do you think i am stupid, honor can only be restored throught humblness and he must die this is my hunt, i give you life because i chose for you to live... for now... your brother can not be saved... this is the will of the my mentor and my brothers in arms you killed.... I will not spare him, because he showed no mercy, I give back what i get that is the honorible way, and besides why would i let him live..." he snarled "anwser me that question"

Titulus got wrecked transmition from a predator. Titulus snarled Predator13 had awoken. Titulus then tracked Predator 13 down following the green blood from the cave. On his way Titulus found a drop pod which was covered in blood inside Titulus found a plasma caster and a whip. Titulus had no trouble looting the pod of it's contents. He continued following the blood until he found Predator13 and a group of xenos. Predator13 called him over still glaring at the xenos. He beaconed to the xeno corpse near him. And told him to eat. Titulus was happy to oblige a feast was offered and Predator13 was the chef. Titulus ripped open the exoskeleton of the xenomorph king and poured a basic substance onto the meat inside to neutralize the acidic blood. He then took of his mask revealing his scarred features and his Super Predator face. He cut off a piece of yellow meat and put it in his mouth. The taste of salt filled his mouth. He looked over at the other two xenomorph who looked on in horror. Titulus threw a piece of yellow meat at Predator13. A Chef usually tastes his food Titulus laughed.