LV-746

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OFF TOPIC: Anyone can join and be any kind of xenomorph or hunter or marine they want, including movie versions of the speices and the Video games

On the USS: Titanium-

"Sir" Jones asked the sergeant "Yes, Jones" SGT.Robert asked. "Well, it's just we have found a new planet for colonization, and i was asking for your authorization to land on the planet?" Jones continued and Robert simply replied back "We have a full colony on board...as well as security and Colonial marines, by all means lenad on the planet, I forgot to mention what is the planets name Jones?" Jones stuttered and replied back "I have decided to name it LV-746, is that alright sir?" Jones voice faded and the Seargeant replied "Quite fine Jones, set course to the planet and we will begin our landing.

Under LV-746-

A dark chamber, ancient used, stirred with almost no sign of life other than an ancient figure sitting on a resin throne opened her crown and hissed, withing five minutes all of the chambers were alive with activity. One figure i paticular was already awoken, Bad apple moving out into the lovely landscape of LV-746 was simply amazing to a xenomorph. Bad apple was ready to create a new legacy of xenomorphs... and kill anyone who tries to stop it.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The sky was started to cloud as heat lighting chracked through the sky as some that looked like a flaming metor shot through the sky as it touched down on the ground as all the birds flew away and then silence as more heat lighting cracked through the sky. The human vessel had sunken into the ground and was silent as nothing came out and finally a few marines crawled from the reckage. A few seconds after somthing else tore through the sky and touched down by the edge of a clearing.

Out of this new craft somthing steped out as the craft cloaked itself, Veilrex looked around at the forest around it, he paused and slowly walked torward the edge of the forest turning on its cloak and moved forward. He turned his head seaching for any hostile thermal signs and he continued deeper into the forest before leaping into a tree turning on all his sensor and weponsmto leathal. He turned watching the human craft in the distance, human renforcements would be coming soon and this planet was inhabited by xenos... his mission was to extract a data chip from the crashed ship containing reports on humans who were on the most wanted list to stock the game preserve.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno woke up in the dark.i love this planet.it is cold,dark,scary.......
just my style.alienxeno was a warrior that knew how to destroy hives.........
i will see what people do...maybe something happens

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple, a silent assassin in the undergrowth hissed seeing the drop pod fly into view. "Well this just got more interesting." Bad apple thought out loud running to the pods location

Veilrex saw the xeno even before it got within range... i dont have time for this... he muttered and finally moved away pressing a buttion that made his drop pod take off into space as he moved silently through the jungle, which was easy even through he was a super predator.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF uncurled herself from the hole in the wall. She looked around to see that everyone else had already left. *Hmmm, and i was hoping to play tag. OH well.

She hopped down from her spot and stretched her rather short arms and legs. *I cant believe that i have these short arms. I mean i am a runner, not a Drone. However one good thing is that i am black and do have what i think is a better tail. GF looked back at her tail that had been fused down from the fifth joint when an explosion happend on some planet she cant remember.

She crawled out side to see BA chasing something had not seen in a long time, a Predator.

alienxeno looked at GF.one of us will die.............if we keep hunting the hunter.then GF looked back.
well..........lets say i dont like hunters and i have seen a vision..........one of us will die.........
i will stay away from the hunter if i was you......it could be your doom.....you will fight for savetey.
GF.....the planet rests in your claws....it is all up to you...want to know why you must save it?.......

The predator turned more of the damn xenos... he moved silently to the humans dropship and their they were human marines... he turned and slid down a vent into the ship and moved over to a main control panel and started to hack it when he found somthing intresting... a abomanation on this planet... intressting... his blood urged him to the hunt, he knew it was coming to him, it was time... he primed his wepons to leathal.... let us begin, he moved away from the dropship to set his trap. He saw the other xenos, the humans would deal with them, he moved down to set his trap and saw a xeno moving to far from the others he swooped down and killed the young xeno easily and wiped it blood on the trees, then he cut himself and put his blood on the trees. He then bandaged the wound and then picked up some tree sap and rubbed it over him it's stickyness and it smell would block out his scent, he then primed his trap... it would be leathel to any xeno in range and once you got in it... it was done, he also coved this with sap and then finally put down a laser spredder it would completely blind and xeno in range, he then moved to a tree to wait.

xenos dont have eyes.blinding a xeno with a laser spreader does not work.

(OOC) That's for the humans...

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Tituluses Drop pod hit the atmosphere burning like a red star. It landed in a grassy plain sending local fauna running in all directions. He came here to loot and hunt he didn't care what predator,xeno or human where all on his hunt list. He scanned the field watching for sentient life until finally xeno morph movement heading towards a clearing the the tall grass. Titulus ran through the grass cutting it out of the way with his wrist bracers. Finally a hunt.

Another hunter well... he was intrested know, he pressed a few buttions on his gauntlet and radio the other predator "titules12 report in on status" his helmet was picking up movement among the trees and he saw the whole group and in the distance his prey... this was about to get intresting, the super predator braced himself for any attack adrenaline pumping waiting for his prey.

Titulus then saw the second predator. A much more worthy foe and the loot he will supply Titulus. Titulus pondered on the idea of attacking the other Predator

(Pred13 are you just a predator or a Super pred like me?)

(OOC super pred)

"report..." he repeated as he primed his plasmacaster, he keep his sensors traking the aliens but if this hunter was a rouge it would case him trouble as he watched "your etheir going to talk to me or become a target... choose carfully" he looked at him still up in the tree waiting.

Alien Xeno you can't just come in on your what second post and throw people around like that especially two Super predators who weigh more than a normal one and you can't teleport so I'm ignoring your post due to it's lack of legitimacy.

On Topic- Titulus saw the other predator fall..good he wasn't going to talk to him any way he was a marauder a convict or a badblood with no clan. He leaped to a different tree wathcing the xeno closely observing it's movement. He decided to let it be he would later come back and plunder who ever lost the battle.

(OOC)ax... you cant do heavy damage until the 2nd page of posting so i going to give you a warning this time next time i wont be so friendly when you pull one of those again

He looked up, his attacker was cocky," good, maybe i can wipe that smile off your face you little shit" he growled mimicking human speech and then watched him start to run "coward, you try to pick a fight and flee" he snorted and turned torward the other predator "titulus i thought i might find you on this planet... have you ever got over your lust of eating flesh... i guessing not, my elder told me the next time i see you to bring you to the high concil... but that can wait... we have a problem, a infeastation." He stood up looking around at his suroundings "The queen here must die..." he said simply.

Flesh brother is what flows through you. Can't you feel the hunger the urging to feast on your hunt? No?
If you promise me good plunder and meat I will join your huh! Crusade against the xenomorphs then I will see what to do we you. Titulus unsheathed his wrist blade and cut his palm. This brother is the way my clan promised allegiance..they are all dead now killed by pirates. Titulus signaled for The other predator to do what he had just done.

He cut his palm and then waited to see if their was anything else to say, he then traced the smybol of the warrior over his heart and added a strange deitaling to it he looked up waiting to see what titulus will do still scaning the area around him with his sensors.

sorry guys.i was having a bad day and i probably maybe forgot the rules.also i did not teleport.

OOC: it's okay