alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

and i am the one who had no honnor.......the chestburster said trough the boys mouth.he is making a hunt and you kill him because what?..........the boy came closer.he destroyed the wrist blades and hissed....i am no boy.
titilus scanned and saw a chestburster inside.but it was royal.then titilus scanned the chestburster and it was family of alienxeno who currently was having the bio mask on his face as disgues.right now i can not hurt you....
i am in a human body.i am just spying....he then left...but behind titilus the predalien alienxeno was behind.
in the dark so only the mask and the dreads where seen.

(the chest burster is not me.it is a cousin who is young and has the same name)

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

he roared shoting a plasma shot at titulus chest making it explode blood as well as pieces of titulus armor, "you pethic fool...the reason i stood by you was because of your clan... your not the only one who has lost everything, you see only through what you define is right... but i live with honor, somthing you have long left behind... you are not worthy prey, your are a pethic sacvenger...and i pity you...because i have lost my clan, that was the reason i trusted you....because we share the same pain... but i have the strength to go on... while you have shown me you do not... your not worth the fight" he turned and started to walk away slowly not intrested in his once brother in arms, but then turned to see ax and the fired another shot hitting ax in the shoulder allowing blood to flow from the wound "this is between you and me... stay away from him...this is our fight...."

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF had been careful to stay back from the fight in hopes they would kill each other. But to no avail. They had only injured each other. Seeing that one of the Predators had moved along she saw her chance. She charged into the fray and attacked the bleeding predator. *I WILL KILL YOU, YOU HAVE HUNTED MY KIND FOR GENERATIONS! YOU WILL DIE! She then picked up the Predator from the ground and brought him to her face and prepared to bite.

his plasma cannon pointed at gf's face "let go of me..." and he fired plasma tearing into her face he landed and looked at both xenos coldly "let's dance" he droped and healing crystel stim behind him and rolled it torwards titulus it was his way of saying take it...

GF's face had been badly burnt and was now fused on the left side. Stopping her from fully opening her mouth. *YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT. Then GF took her tail and stabbed at the Predator but he was to agile. He kept dodging and was not getting hit. She then leaped up and crashed into the ground. Stunning the Predator. *Now, bow down to your new queen, and LET ME CONTROL YOUR MIND. GF attacked his mind and tried to take over but he was to strong for now and stopped her. *Fine, if you do not want to, i will have to kill your friend. She then took her tail and stabbed Titulus through the chest and took the stim and destroyed it. *Will you still try to kill me even if your friend is in danger. She then destroyed all of Titulus's equipment so he could not shoot her.

he head twisted torward titulus and was silent, then broke out in a full sprint and grabed titulus and draged him in a cave opening that was to small for the queen mother to fit through and opened up his medi-kit and went to work on his injured brother

alienxeno looked at GF.i think this makes us......friends?and he shaked her hand.then walking away.suddenly his cousin with the same name was in the tree.looking at gf.....hello he said.
so you 2 are friends again?good.then he finaly came out of the boys chest.the boys eyes where turning normal.he immediatly became a runner.alienxeno watched his cousin walk away from gf.the mask he stole gave light at the eyes but still he did not know how to use it.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

During their escape Titulus had lost his biomask and was now spitting green blood everywhere. His brother placed him near the wall. Tiulus heard the sound of the queen trying to breach the cave but to no avail. Titulus grasped Predator13's shoulder unable to speak for his whole mouth was full. Titulus was letting out short breaths. He tried to talk again but still couldn't. Titulus gave up on speech and gave Predator13 another plasma caster . Titulus managed to speak. Take this clan brother and leave me to my fate.....I have now realized you managed to survive the explosion of our clan ship and if i'm mistaken so be it. Titulus signaled for Predator13 to leave. Titulus opened his self destruction tool. Spitting his green blood all over it he stood up. He saw the empress still beating the entrance. Titulus walked up to her and put his hand on her face stroking it delicately. This was followed by a huge explosion taking the alien queen with him.

(I'm out guys Good RP I like it a lot)

cough cough......what the hell!he started ruunning at gf looking if she survived.then he saw her.she stopped breathing but she moved.badapple is gonna be so pissed!he took her to badapple.she is dieing badapple....what are you waiting for!think.your smart!i will **** this yuatja son of a *****.
then he started running to the yuatja.the predalien stood in front of the hunter.so....this is what you wanted.....hunting the abomination........

(please don't disturb us in our fight.)

OOC: Do you think I should end this RP?

veilrex turned with the second bomb about to detonate, this one would destroy three kilomiles of land, he turned to face the monster " you have my brothers blood apon you, i will behead you... for him...." veilrex roared ready to fight this monstrosity

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Naw, I think we should see what happens.

On topic: Bad apple hissed looking at his partners dieing body looking back at AX and Verilex then at GF. Suddenly Bad apple was shot into GF's mind and hissed "Why do you care for me runner?"

Veilrex unleashed his combi-stick "to honest i going to enjoy watching you all burn" he twisted and left huge slash down ax's chest "today one shall stand... one shall fall"

OOC nice termintor referance.it came at the right moment.

hehehe.....he looked at his chest and he gave him a long scar on his face.

(ooc: he's wearing a mask so a scar on the mask and thats transformers reference)

he turned and let out a roar, twisting under ax's tail as it tried to take his head off he ramed the spear into ax's chest and then pulled away to a safe distance after pulling the spear out "today we end this once and for all, i have gotten my revenge on your queen and now i shall kill you... and end this bloody cycle"

*NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!! then GF raised herself from the rubble. While standing up tje rubvle fell off and nearly crushed everyone. *GUESS WHAT F*****, IM STILL ALIVE! Then GF charged the enemy and picked him up and hissed, bringing her face to. Bear with his. *I know you can hear me fool. I will kill you!!

veilrex rolled he was going for the kill this time "die you mother f*****" he plasma caster on his shoulder took aim and fired right the abomination "we end this now!!!"

OOC:AX ,BA, GF.... please edit out the swear words with this mark: *, so i can acess the rp because of my schools security barrer

a human was behind the xeno alienxeno and killed him with the flame thrower

he smiled and tossed a handful of gernades at gf and then a huge explosion rocked the ground and veilrex was thrown away and he landed on his feet and looked at his guantlet and the sprinted away to his his were he got in and blasted off... 1:00 minute to detonation...