ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

veilrex turned "we have a bigger problem" he pointed to the new alien king ax " this time i will give you a feast brother" he twirled his combi-staff and then waited "come monster tonight you dance with the devil "

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF stood up weakly and stammered out to BA, *I-i must change. To turn into a queen mother. It is the only way. But i will need more royal jelly. For it will make me stronger, faster and smarter. It is the only way to stop krio from AX's mind. I am sorry but when i do i will probably forget everything from royal jelly overdose. If i do i will be hostile to everything. So when i transform, run, run as fast as you can.

The GF crawled into a corner and broke the sacs containg the jelly bathing in it. It was soaking into her skin and was burining.

*Run Now, before i change, run before i kill you.

veilrex snarled and them started moving and radioed titulus "come on will kill the winner of the battle later" he ssaid leaving

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno´s dark voice came back.when he saw the hunters leave he took veilrex before she could escape.
f*** you!then he took her neck saying:no honnor might help.i can do what i want!then he took her mask.
this will be the reward i will give to the predalien that will be born inside you!he throwed her in the walls.
the he took titilus:and you......he put him back on the ground.you are titilus?you can go!but be fast before i change my mind!his voice was normal again.

veilrex snarled and pulled out his smart disk and then threw it at ax cutting of his hand that was holding his mask and he cought the smart disk and rolled graping his mask " i will kill you and bring honor to my clan and then i will cut you apart and feed you to all the animals that will feast on you..." he roared putting on his mask and he kicked a rock making a huge log swing down from a tree smashing into ax cuasing the log to impale him

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus leaped onto AX's back and brought out his ceremonial dagger and shoved it deep into AX's neck. Titulus left the blade in Ax's neck and jumped off preparing for retaliation. He had seen many Alien kings in his cursed life was not a challenge. Titulus threw the combistick Titulus had looted off of Predator13 and threw it at the kings chest. It pierced through. Ax gave a loud screech and used it's tail to throw Titulus away.

his dark voice came back.alienxeno took veilrex and crushed her puny bones.when i am done i will feed you meat......to the predalien that comes out of you.he crushed her bones even more.then he broke her ribs.he throwed her on a stone to brake alot more.before death....your will be tortured.he looked at the blades in his body and pulled them out.then he looked at titilus.he charged at him with the spikes in his wide head.titilus got smashed away from alienxeno with wound on his chest.hahahahhaha!you?are the mighty warriors?don't make me laugh!he looked at his hand as both krio and him tried to heal it.hehehehe.together....krio in my body and me will defeat both of you!the hunters where weak and alienxeno would be able to kill them.now....he took the mask back and took titilus mask too.these will be for them the predaliens.he replenished his hand and ran away with the mask following gamefreaks tracks.

he turned to face ax "come on lets end this..." he roared

veilrex opened his medi-kit and slamed a shard injection into himself "I will watch you burn" he snarled and tkled the king and with every bit of he strength tackled ax off into a revene as they rolled down the hill and he rolled to his feet, the massive weight of ax made his momentum huge as he crashed into the side of a wall, veilrex waited "you will die here..." his shoulder cannon turned and release a shot into the creatures chest, xeno blood flowing everywere, ax's chest being blow to bits "try healing that" he snarled rolling a short distance away but out of ax reach and into a crack were ax could not attack him because he was to large to fit even the tip of his tail in it.

alienxeno broke the hole place giving him space again.this is my world!MY WORLD!he took veilrex and put his face right in front of the wound.the acid touched his eyes blinding him and then it hit his whole face burning it.
his arms burnt away and the hunter got tortured.then he kicked his face.a facehugger came by and jumped on his face.

do something in 2 posts or a predalien is born.

oh and i will protect the body.

OOC: read my post before this again ax...

He snarled pulling it off him before he was impregnated his face had burns but he could fix those "go to h***" he took his smart disk and pluged into ax turning his head away he did this until it came out of ax's back and then pulled it out before twisting and making a slash across ax's neck and he kicked him away and moved torwards him slowly "it's over you b******" he took out some kind of liquid and poured it in his eyes and contiued walking

(you better stand up and try to look like you still going or in the next posts i remove your head )

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF uncurled herself from the Royal Jelly. She was stronger, faster, bigger, and faster. She was a Queen Mother. However GF's prediction had come true, she had lost all her memories.

GF could sense a Predator and an alien she had never seen before. She reared her massive head and let out a deep bellow and charged both of them only to stop the Predator from killing the other alien.

GF was in a rage like state, like she was a wounded animal searching for a way out. She kept on slashing and biting everything that came to close. Even a Runner that kept shouting her name.

She looke down upon the Runner only to get tackled by the giant alien and have it pin her to the ground.

GF moved her head so she could see the new alien. *You are a fool. You may be stronger than me but i am smarter. Then she took her tail and sliced at the alien and cut off half his tail leaving him off balance.

The other alien got off of her and turned around and tried to find his tail. But to no avail. Realising his loss he became reckless and attacked everything.

alienxeno was almost dead.he retreated.i will kill when i have the chance GF.abort mission.
he ran to a cave and became a normal xeno again.then he saw another xeno....a predalien.
he saw that he still had the mask of both of the yuatja.he talked to the predalien and asked him if he could lend him dna.the dna came on alienxeno and he became a predalien too.he gave the predalien the yuatja mask.
then alienxeno took veilrex yuatja mask and put it on.he healed his wounds and would kill GF,titilus and on the top of the list veilrex.it is showtime hahahahahaha......

veilrex saw alienxeno in the shadow but only his face.meaning that she saw the mask.

"wrong game abomanation... i know thats my mask" he snarled his vision was returning and he wasn't in a good mood, he jumped back and was ready for a fight

alienxeno wanted to fight but suddenly he got a feeling of honnor.probably the abomintion.its a mix of a hunter.

alienxeno clawed veilrex and throwed her away.

he smiled twisting with his smart disk and ended cutting ax before steping back and then he put the disk by his side and unseathed his claw blades and twisted again and slashed him before jumping back and they circled each other

alienxeno clawed her face.the mask helped him with targeting his claws.use full.....
the he stomped her away.i like the face!hahaha!

(prealiens cant use bio masks...)

he snarled and wipped around leaving a large wound running down his face " like the face" he laughed coldly