alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

then its cool.ignore my post.i will delete it.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: i having a rough time on my end to so i understand

alienxeno was still in the cave and wanted to morph in a razor claws.(if i am allowed to)

Veilrex turned looking out "it will be night soon, we better switch to EM vision and stay close togather, no solo shows and give me a warning if your gonna blow yourself up... i'm trying to keep all my appendages on this hunt." he said turning heading torward a river in a clearing, "now they cant amnbush us" he used his pheramone sensors "i've found one..."

Veilrex turned looking out "it will be night soon, we better switch to EM vision and stay close togather, no solo shows and give me a warning if your gonna blow yourself up... i'm trying to keep all my appendages on this hunt." he said turning heading torward a river in a clearing, "now they cant amnbush us" he used his pheramone sensors "i've found one..."

alienxeno finaly became a razor claws.now he could rip hunters to shreds and destroy ships.he felt powerfull

He sensed the new ax and then let out a roar "Let the hunt begin" he muttered and readied himself, little did the aliens know the ground this hunter stood on was weak mud and if a large alien came they'd get bogged down in the mud.

alienxeno walked away from the cave.then he saw the hunter.hey you!alienxeno screamed.get over here!
then she stayed there so alienxeno would walk in the trap.but alienxeno sensed the traps and stayed there just so the hunter would get down.their mind is weak.mines is strong.

the hunters mask scanned and showed the words:WARNING!DON'T COME CLOSE!

00C: its a he

The hunter smiled " i always knew you were a coward and three red dots moved torward ax and he roared "I know what you are, razor claws, now it is time to avenge my fallen comrads" he twisted unleashing his combi-stick.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus had mixed his blood with the other predator vowing each other to a truce. Titulus was a criminal he was not used to hunting with other predator. Instead he spent his time hunting them. He followed the hunter unsure of his intentions. Titulus saw the other predator aim at a single xeno. Titulus laughed. Too weak to fight a lone xeno. Titulus grabbed the other predators combistick before he could throw it. Titulus ran forward kicking the xeno in the head. What Titulus didn't realize was that their was a steep cave into which the xenomorph went tumbling into. Titulus turned around and glared at the other hunter. Don't waste a good combistick Titulus growled.

OOC: fight rules state that heavy damage including broken armor happen about after one/two pages of fighting, ax and i'm just reading off my fight rules stated in my rp with you those are my rules for fighting because they prevent people from power playing and by the way its a HE and i'm going to ignore the jumping part cuz were in the middle of a clearing... meaning there are no trees and aliens arn't good jumpers, climbers yes but if you wanna jump that far, be a predator... no offense man

IC:He turned and face his foe and looked back at his hunting partner "I wish to fight this creature honoriblely meaning to the best of my abillty" his plasma cannon fired a shot nicking ax sending searing pain in ax shoulder, he swore to himself and watched the alien silently "dont get close to him, play you long distance game... you get an angle on him and toogather we will raise his head"

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus did not have a long distance weapon life as a beserker had taught him how to fight melee better than with a plama caster

(Alien Xeno and Predator13 you have not read previous posts I posted that Alien Xeno was knocked down a cannal)

( i firing from a distance so... yeah, i'm at a distance meaning i'm using my lazer sight and zoom to target him he far away so thats why the blast nicked him)

Veilrex ran torward to backup titulus in person "listen to me breserker try to keep out of reach of his claws those hurt and one other thing... watch the tail" he said jumping down a short distance away from titulus " i'll circle him, you keep him busy" he said the comm channel in his mask

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF crawled towards the battle to see the two hunters seperate. *Hmm, more fun, I think i will go after the one trying to flank AX.

She then sprinted towards the hunter just barely faster than it. When she reached him she took her tail and tried to stab him through the leg but he jumped just in time when he had seen me. GF issued a low hiss to show her intentions. An honorable duel, no plasma weapons only melee weapons. *Hisssss.

He turned and gave out a clicking sound before pulling out his combi-stick " I will avenge my comarad that you killed today" he twist8ed into a ready stance " It's time" he then roared ready for battle

alienxeno was going to help GF.hmmmmm......i think there is something i can do.....
he pounced thepredator to gf giving her the chance to attack.hehehe.lets see what your made of.
fighting to xenos is harder hehe......and i am a razor claws.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed looking at the trap and thinking of how he could get past it... It dawned on him, Bad apple moved out in front of the trap and the hunter fired off his plasma caster the ball of blue hot plasma burdled towards Bad apple and the trap. Moving out of the way just in time the plasma shot set off the trap. Bad apple moved closer to the hunter named Verilex and hissed at AX and GF to take the other super pred. A Predalien would be a large boost to the hive but it would'nt be easy. Bad apple stopped just before the hunter and hissed "Game on."

He snarled and kicked ax off he then stood up "I was right you have no honor" he unleashed his combi-stick watching the both of them.

i never had honnor.....

he stood up and showed his claws

The hunter gave a roar his plasma cannon charging ready for a fight " you going to pay for what you did on LV-321" he snarled "come, lets end this now... in other words lets dance mother f*****"