alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

oops...sorry...but i will use it as disgues.

then alienxeno said:look...i got bussiness to do!i will fight you later!then he followed gf tracks back to the quest to kill her...

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

he snarled and turned "the next time i see you i will kill you..." he then moved to titulus

dont worry we will meet again!then he found badapple and gamefreak.so....she became queen mother....but still wounded.he pushed badapple away.

badapple:stop this!
alienxeno:if you kill her!but you wont so i will!

he took her head and smashed it on the ground.

bleed asshole.BLEED!then he used his tail to impale her chest.mother******!
then he took her and throwed her in the walls.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple was swelling with fury now. Stealthfully sneaking up behind AlienXeno he peirced his tail into his brothers gut from behind. Alienxeno looked down to see the spiked tail through his gut. "I'm sorry, brother but i have to do this. It's for your own good." Bad apple hissed throwing him away. Bad apple was extremely saddened by what he had just done to a family member but If he did nothing his partner would have been killed. alien xeno was obliviously unconsious because he wasn't moving yet was still exhaling.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Remember how i lost all my memories and attack anything. That is still going on, so you might want to edit your guy's posts.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: GF Bad apple still has his memories and he knows that your his partner

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: I know, but that means that i would be attacking everything, including you and AX, on site, as soon as she sees you

Veilrex looked at them and laughed coldly " they're fools to think he could be trusted, he has no honor" and then veilrex turned and walked off it was time to hunt a queen... a queen mother to be specific. By now the blue liquid had restored his vision and now he was ready for a hunt, he turned to a tree and reached under its roots and pulled out a new mask and fixed any damages to his armor and then roared aa new challage was about to begin.

a kid came to alienxeno.probably a child from a marine.but now......he was going in his body.then alienxeno stood up with power.however he did not use it.he looked like the child but with fully white eyes.there was a mountain and alienxeno stood on it.he saw the hunter veilrex watch the 2 xenomorph and he watched the hunter solidly.he did not even move his head....just looking at the hunter......then the hunter looked back............

scanning:

species:xenomorph unknown.
type:unknown
attack:unknown

description:????

the hunter looked at the transformed alienxeno.(looking like a boy with white eyes)
then alienxeno walked away.

He looked at the child oddly and then looked back torwards the other xenos, a unarmed child was not a honorible hunt, this was. He readied his wepons and then turned on his cloak, he moved slowly the cloak preventing him from spooking animals and watched the new queen intently.

(P.S) i'm on facebook so friend me if you want

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was not amazed by Predator13's honour Titulus had no problem with going up to the infested child and turning him upside down. This is not a child brother but a xeno the child who bore this body is long dead. Titulus threw Alienxeno at Vielrex now finish the job.

"He is still an unarmed child," he said turning "if their is a pergnate women out their who has a son inside her that will kill one of my brothers is it still fair to kill her..." "and if your so want me to kill him..." he pulled the child up to his mask to see what the child would do, would the xenomorph inside protect him, or would he leave the child to die....

The child is already dead their is no salvation for him. You protect a corpse. Why?

The child is already dead their is no salvation for him. You protect a corpse. Why?

He looked at titulus "you should know why... your clan was destroyed wasn't it" he then unsteathed his wrist blades and stabed the child in a vitial spot so he would feel no pain and die quickly

Titulus did not find it easy to talk about his dead blood brothers. Titulus asked why do you obey your elders? Why do you listen to their lies. Abandon them and we will pirate the nearby planets we will be free and not slaves of Elders.

the child saw his wound in the chest and loughed.you think i give a shit.it opend its eyes and they shined brightly.he had no pupils at all.and he smiled scarey.then he took the hunters neck and choked it.are you dumb?
he let the hunter go and walked in the mist.the hunter ran after it but it was gone.just gone in the mist.
the clan from titilus has written about this child.it watches you constantly and will not attack until you attack it....it also runs if you come close....but we will not tell to much about it....

ps: the child is a chestburster in a body takeing the body over!

veilrex snarled "he plays on are honor...."

Titulus had enough of playing games he unsheathed his wirstblades and stabbed them into Vielrexes stomach blood poured out onto Titulues hands as he lifted vielrex off the ground. You have insulted my dead clan. Your flesh and tools will be mine. Titulus kicked Vielrex off the wristblades who went tumbling on the floor.