alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno said:roger!then he destroyed the lights and killed 2 marines with his tail.

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kick saw another squad coming with 2 shotgunner's and 2 with power loader's.Kick said:Hey i guess we really pissed them off!

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

*That is ok, I can handle them. Then like a freight train GF bursted through a wall and crushed the rest of the marines underneath her mighty power.

*You are welcome.

Yea now lets go out of here before more come.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Iris waited before stepping off the dropship and slowly moved torward were the outbreak was "damn..." she muttered and looked around "hey Yuri were the hell are we" "the outbreak my dear" she looked around "all right men lets go kick some ass" she slid down with her men and heard the screams and saw a xeno "light the fucker up" she snarled as the marines greatfully obliged to this. (OOC: this is ire's backstory)

Kick gone to a cave and took a human with him and stabed him through his head.Hey alienxeno you know we had'nt found a predator and we should find one eh?

Iris looked around and looked at her rader "we've found two of them... a cave just west of here... arm up marines this is going to get hairy" she grunted

alienxeno said:child.....you should be patient.alienxeno was trying to morph into something else.
you know rookie.....you will be the strongest warrior when GF dies.and with might becomes responsibility......so...do you have responsibility?then his head turned normal again and his claws became bigger.on his back suddenly growed large sharp points and his tail was getting sharper.he became a razor claws.kickbutt looked very confused at alienxeno.

kickbutt:but...i thought you said i am a newling.
alienxeno:a lucky newling.....you will become alien king.

(ooc:kickbutt....you are now very special.try to survive okay?

*AX, now don't go making promises. BA also might make the cut and i wont have to be dead. I will happen when i allow it. But for now let us go to the caves. And when we establish out hive and power our armies we will have a little arena match and whomever wins it will have to face me.

--------4 Days later---------

*Now that the hive is set up why dont we get this started. Who goes first, and i will be the one to make the arena.

Iris and the marines moved slowly torward the hive " damn it smells in here" one wispered " shut it private or you have an alien up your ass" Iris wispered walking and then crouching on a ledge looking down at the area "yuri... take a look at this... we found her" "SON OF A.." the yell echo through the cavenas as the marines started to kill the xenos that were attacking them alearting gf to there pressense

Alienxeno one more thing you dont want to get on my bad side.

(it can go in his profile.i am saying if you die he will become stronger.)

Kick finds a predator in a jungle hunting humans.So kick tells alienxeno to distract him.Hey alienxeno can you distract that predator?

well of course.he jumped on the tree and screamed:hey asshole!the hunter looked at alienxenos transformed body.he saw him and scanned the species.

species:serpent,xenomorph,alien.
type:razor claws.
attack:melee,rage.

description:attacks in melee.is able to rip a creature to shreds.beware.dont come close.will attack in anyway to kill you.rage is hard to avoid.hurting gives rage.if status is rage never come close!WARNING!WE REPEAT:NEVER COME CLOSE!

alienxeno jumped towards the hunter and started clawing him.his claws where so strong that they broke his armor. he then used his tail to stab him.

WARNING:DON'T COME CLOSE!

The hunter was hitting Alienxeno back then i made my move i grabed him back and i headbited him.Hey Alien you know what i like more than killing marines?Predators.

The marines ran out into the jungle looking around and then one bumped right into alienxeno "aw crap.." Iris turned "shoot!!!shoot!!!" the marines turned firing

Kick flanked the marines and stabed one of them right through the eyes with his tail and alerted them.

OOC: there seems to be a misunderstanding on the forums, I AM A GUY, not a girl, i may play one but that doesnt mean i am one.

*Please, stay away form you when you are angry Kick, youbetter not be on my bad side when i get pissed. Any ways why dont we clear this up.

GF charged the pitiful humans and took her tail and sliced two cleanly in half and impailing one. *Since you are here marine, why don't you help out. Then with her telepathic abilites she broke the humans will and with her tail in front of her charged the rest impailing them and having the marine shoot them.

*Pitiful squad, now that they quit fighting lets gather up the rest to be implanted soon.

Iris snarled and stood up and scavenged one of her mens rocket launchers as the others who were alive were dazed and she fire "over here mother fucker" the missle colided with gf back and she started to back up and then ran hoping she would follow

Kick says:Hey GF you are gettin on my bad side and i wouldnt do that.